Deal! DEAL!

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

“Thanks for the lift. You wanna come in?” I said as I got out from Seunghyun’s convertible.

“Maybe next time? Gotta prepare for the party tonight, I’ll see you tonight right?” He smiled and I just nodded trying to cover the blushes on my face.

“Ok then.Happy birthday again!” we both bid goodbye and soon he left. When I got in the house, I was startled to see my parents standing in front of the door.

“hi appa! Umma!” I kissed them.

“who’s the boy you’re with??” Appa asked and I smiled a little bit.

“Choi Seunghyun from Choi’s Real Estate?” it came out as a question more than a statement, I saw my appa relaxed a bit.

“Oh, the Choi’s son? He’s a nice boy speaking of the choi’s, they have a party for their son tonight right? Are you going?” my mom asked.

“Neh… I’m going to prepare now actually.” I informed them.

“Well, then you and you’re brother take the same car because your father and I will be using the other ones.”

“Neh.” my happiness drooped down as the mention of ‘brother’.

“You’re home… Get ready we’ll be leaving in an hour and a half.” As I climbed up the stairs I was confronted by Ji Yong who was dressed in a fine suit, I made way for him to go down but he didn’t move an inch so I just went up but he held my wrist.

“Mianhe…” he whispered to me. I hate it when he’s saying sorry when it was obviously my fault, I smiled at him and hugged him.

“Ani...I’m the one who should be apologizing for saying such hateful words…” I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

“You know I love you… more than anything.” He said it as if he meant something else, but I knew what he really meant.

“Me too.” I said, after the touching moment I went up to change clothes and prepared everything. After an hour of preparing, Ji Yong came in my room with a smile that only meant that he wants a favor.

“Jagiya! You’re so pretty tonight!!” He commented, you see what I mean? He’s being sweet all of a sudden.

“Wae? What do you want?” I crossed my arms, he just smiled a little bit.

“Ani...can you just help me with something??” he gave the puppy eyes.

“Bwoh?” 

“Can you pretend to be my girlfriend!!? Since you already announced it to the whole school today!!!” he spoke in a very sweet voice.

“A-NI!” I said every syllable sharply.

“PLEASE?! THOSE CRAZY FAN GIRLS WON’T STOP BUGGING ME, I TOLD THEM YOU’RE MY GIRLFRIEND BUT THEY DON’T BELIEVE IT UNTIL YOU AND I CONFIRMED IT!!!!” he begged but I just walked away.

“Ani.”

“Please? After you threatened Sohee, she stopped bothering me. Please?”

“What’s it for me?” I asked.

“I’ll clean you’re room for the rest of the year, and treat you to any restaurant and buy anything you want for three months.

“Make it four months.”

“FINE!”

“Deal!” I took my hand.

“De-”

“how long do we have to pretend?” I asked

“Until everyone knows that you’re my girlfriend and they stop bothering me.”

“Deal.”

“Deal.”

Though somehow this agreement was only based on saving both of us in trouble, I was happy enough to actually be Ji Yong’s ‘girlfriend’.