Fake or Real? Part 1

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

“Okay, so here’s the plan. Today till tomorrow lunch time, we’re fighting because of the whole Sohee and Cafeteria incident then before lunch time ends, we reconcile ok?” I asked Ji Yong as we got in the car, we told our driver Seunghyun’s address and continue to talk about our plan until we got to the Choi’s household.

“Ok once we get out of here, we’re mad at each other. Remember anything that is said tonight is not meant ok?” Ji Yong spoke as he prepared to open the door.

“Ok.” then as we got out, we both went our separate way. One girl name Gummy came to my side and asked me about the rumors.

“So you guys are really dating?” she asked and I just nodded.

“But aren’t you guys like siblings?” another girl in.

“It’s more like we just live in the same roof but we’re not blood related.” I answered back.

“What did your parents says about it?” I chuckled remembering my parents reaction when we told our plan about the fake relationship

“Aish! Teenagers nowadays are very crazy!!” my appa shook his head.

“We’re fine with it dear but just be sure this won’t be a reason for you guys to fight and fall apart. And by the time Ji Yong is a real Park, you guys should stop this childish act, okay?”  my mom warned us, especially me because she knew I like my oppa.

“Yeah, they’re cool with it.” I smiled.

“Why aren’t you with him then?” Sunye came with a glass of punch, she wasn’t convince by our acts.

“We’re fighting. Because you’re friend was such a cry baby, Ji Yong hates it when I get very...violent.” I eyed Sunye and I saw her gulped.

“Well, I have to say Sohee deserves it! She’s such a !” Gummy commented and the other girls agreed. After that my friends came and finally escaped that group of gossip girls.

“how’s the hand?” Yongbae smiled and gestured to my hand.

“No bruise.” I said and took a sip of my champaign.

“Okay! Attention guests!” we turned to Seunghyun.

“Thanks all for coming to my birthday party. I just want to thank a certain person who had made my day extra better, Dara? Are you there?” I was shocked when he mentioned my name, the spot light searched through the crowd and finally found me.

“Come up here.” he smiled and I felt nervous all of a sudden.

“Thanks for coming today” he kissed my hand and everyone gasped, I pulled away and saw Ji Yong from a table walked off. This was a perfect opportunity for them to believe that Ji Yong and I are a couple, but somehow I felt sorry for Seunghyun because I have to humiliate him in front of the crowd.