Enjoying your company

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

Everyone started asking me about what had happened between me and Ji Yong but all I could do was lie, some was sympathetic to me like Gummy and her friends but others thought I deserved it, that’s what Sun Ye said anyways.

“You should have realize sooner that Ji Yong don’t deserve to be with a like you. At least Min Young is feminine and soft unlike you, you make girls look bad in front of guys!” She smirked at me, I smirked back which caught her off guard.

“If you mean a girl like Min Young who steals people’s boyfriend makes girls look better to guys, well I’m glad I’m not apart of the girls you say. Because I don’t want to be called a -stealing-boyfriend like Min Young and YOU!” I pushed her out of the way. Some girls who hated Sun Ye smirked along with me, they walked parallel with me.

“YOU AIN’T GETTING AWAY!” she stood up and pulled my hair from the back. I cursed aloud,Seunghyun oppa came to help me.

“Let go of her!” he pushed her hands away from me.

“Op-oppa?” She was shocked but Seunghyun just chuckled.

“Don’t act close...who are you anyway? Calling me oppa?” He said in a cold icy tone.

“Oppa...let’s just go...Don’t waste time with trashes like her.” I said as I fixed my hair, we both walked away.

“This what happens to you when you were dating that bastard?” He was angry.

“Aniyo...I just messed with them before but it’s alright.” I said.

“If they hurt you again, tell me so I can...take care of them.” he smiled.

“Why do you care so much?”

“Dara, you’re a very close friend to me...my only true friend to be exact.” 

“Thanks oppa…” I hugged him and he did the same. 

After the incident I went home to change, I was planning on telling Seunghyun oppa about the fake relationship. I didn’t want to lie to him because he was growing close to me like a best friend, though I don’t feel anything more than that. Seunghyun picked me up after an hour and we headed to a fine dine restaurant, somehow I felt like it was a date or something.

“So you said you’re gonna tell me something?” our food finally arrived,I was caught off guard when he brought it up.

“Well...um...you see me and Ji Yong...aren’t really...dating.” I said.

“Really?” He stopped cutting his rib-eye steak and looked at me.

“It was all an act…” I continued, after few seconds he chuckled.

“I can’t believe you had to go through all the fake swollen eyes to make it realistic.” He laughed a bit louder but I just remained quiet.

“Wait...you really cried?” he realized I was quiet, I just nodded as an answer.

“But why?” 

“I like my brother.” we both went silent after what I said. We ate in silence as though something bothered us but for me I was too embarrassed to admit the truth, but I don’t know what was running inside Seunghyun oppa’s mind.

“Hey wanna walk around the park?” Seunghyun oppa pointed at the opposite the direction just as he gave the money to a waitress, I nodded in reply as I stood up and fixed my dress. 

“Can we forget the fact that you like your brother and pretend this is a real date?” He smiled and asked.

“Fine, I really enjoying your company anyway.” I said as he held my hand and walked the long path through the park.