my vision went black!

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

Sorry haven't been posting! I'm writing a new story about TOP and OC name Go Ah Ra...But i won't post it till i have enough to post! So just stay tune! 

when I got home I went to change before going out again but I was stopped by my mom who told me we have to have a talk.

“What’s wrong with you and your brother?” My mom handed me a glass of chilled orange juice.

“Nothing, why?” I said reluctantly.

“I don’t know, you guys were quiet when we were eating breakfast today.” She shrugged.

“We’re...ok… just some little misunderstanding.” I fiddled with my fingers. just then I heard the front door opened, revealing Ji Yong carrying his bag.

“Speaking of the devil, you’re brother’s here. Join us honey!” Sometimes I hated this side of my mother, she’s nosy sometimes and meddles with people’s problem.

“It’s...alright umma...I’m tired.maybe later!” he said, trying to avoid me.

“No.no! I want you here right now.” my mom commanded, he just sighed and plopped next to her.

“How’s school?” She gave the same beverage to Ji Yong.

“Fine.”

“Anything happened?”

“I found out I’m not needed as a brother anymore.” he smirked, I lift my eyebrow.

“Wow. nice to put it! You make yourself sound like a victim here.” I retorted and folded my arms.

“Isn’t it true? you said I’m not your real brother right?” his voice got louder.

“It’s true anyways, so what you emoting about?” I said, I saw my mom looked disapprovingly.

“What’s wrong with you?! you’ve been acting like this since I started dating Min Young.” 

“There’s the problem! When you started dating her, you changed!!! You changed to a person I don’t even know anymore! SO DON’T BLAME IT ON ME!” I cried as I yelled at him.

“ENOUGH!” my mom screeched at both of us, we both jolted up. I wiped my tears off and sprinted to me room, I locked it as soon as possible. I pulled out my duffle bag and shoved as much clothes I could put, I took necessary things before I went to my parent’s room.

“Umma...I’m going to sleep at Chaerin unnie’s house…”

“Wait. I want to talk to you Dara.” my mom looked very sad.

“What happened down there was not a little misunderstanding.” she continued.

“Umma…”

“You can sleep at Chaerin’s and avoid your brother, but the problem is still there. Dara I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what’s wrong…” she sounded very upset, so I had no choice but told her everything.

“Jagiya...I know you like your brother more than that, that is why I disagreed with the whole plan you guys had...you see this is the consequence. But also Ji Yong has his faults but it doesn’t mean you should say that he’s not you’re brother, what if I told you you’re not my daughter wouldn’t you feel at lost, that all along you’re not wanted because you’re so called family said so?” she said to me, I knew I was wrong to say that but I don’t want to deal with him now.

“I know umma...but right now I don’t want to deal the pain...you told me once that it’s  hard and it needs time so that’s what I need. since you guys will be out of the country for the next week, is it alright if I sleep over there until I’m ready to…….reconcile with him?” I asked, she just sighed and nodded.

“Ok then bye umma…” I kissed her goodbye and left the room and called my cousin to inform her that I was sleeping over.

The whole week was not much like before, everyone tried to avoid talking about Ji Yong and I got used to not having his presence anymore but the feeling of disappointment and disbelief still lingered in my heart so I haven’t gone home to try and fix things, so as the other person. Ji Yong didn’t even greet the group, leading to a fight between them too. One particular afternoon after school, the group went to eat ice cream near our school. Seunghyun came with us too, though it was awkward at first but we all tried to get along. While we chatted about a lot of thins I saw a familiar petite girl with the same uniform as ours, I figured it was Min Young and with some guy pulling her into an alley.

“Guys wait here.” I went to follow her, I hid behind a big dump trash while I listened to Miin Young’s conversation.

“So where’s the money?” the person asked Min Young.

“Here...Just please leave me alone!” I peaked a bit and saw a guy wrapping his arms around Min Young while she tried to pull away.

“Stop...please...I’ll give you the rest as soon as I get money from my boyfriend!” though I was mad that she gets money from Ji Yong, I wanted to save her but before I could make a move. I felt someone smash a hard object on my head, soon I felt dizzy and weak, my eyes slowly closed but I didn’t fail to see the people that stared at me.

“What are we going to do boss?”

“Tie her up with this one.”

“LEAVE HER ALONE!!! SHE HAS NOTHING TO-MMMHMMHMM”

Then my vision went black.