How it all began

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

Hi I'm Genesishkreal but i'll just be called Gen and here's my first chapter, i have this tradition I do in my fanfic is we play a small game. i ask you a question and you answer it the first person to answer can be part of the next chapter, but in order to also be part of the next chapter you need to subscribe and comment about the current chapter!!!! So the question will be revealed at the bottom. 


I stared at the boy in front of me, he's nice newly dyed blond hair was moved by a strong gush of wind as he read a novel about something. He turned to me with a smile, that smile never changed since the day I first met him. 

I was tired when I got home with my personal maid after a long day of ballet class, when suddenly I heard my mom coming from above. She was excited with something, when all of a sudden the doorbell rang and my mom opened it. I saw a lady in her mid 20’s with a child not younger than I am, maybe around six years old? My mom was so happy to see the lady and they immediately hugged each other, while the boy that stood next to her browse the surroundings until his eyes landed on me. I smiled a genuine smile, but the boy didn’t return the same affection, instead he stepped back and hid behind the lady’s back as if he was scared. 

“Well? Is that your daughter Sandara? She so beautiful” I instantly turned to the lady that mentioned my name with delight, my mom gestured me to come closer to her so I could greet our guests.

“Your son Ji Yong sure got the looks from you, Mina.” my mom turned to the boy who was still hiding behind the lady who was his mom.

“Ji Yong? Say hi to your aunt Kyo Na and her daughter Sandara.” the lady knelt down to have the same eye level as the boy name, Ji Yong.

“Annyoung ha seh yo…” his voice was cute, it made my smile bigger.

“Ji Yong-ah… I’ll leave you here with them until I get back from the states ok?” his mom surely sounded very sad, then I saw Ji Yong’s eyes got teary and so he hugged his mom tight around the neck.

“Umma… please don’t go.” He said in a very shaky voice, I felt sad for him because if my mom left me too, I would cry too.

“I have to go, honey… I’m sorry.” she tried not to show that she was affected so she slightly pushed Ji Yong away and gave the luggage probably containing Ji Yong’s clothes and such.

“Kyo Na… please do take care of my soon. I am very grateful to you, I’ll come back as soon as our annulment is fixed.” she said with a certain voice that sent chills to my body, I wonder what ‘annulment’ means? 

Right after aunt Mina left, Ji Yong started crying and refused to further enter the house. My mom didn’t know what to do, so I helped her by simply comforting the sad Ji Yong. He looked at me with tears still in his eyes, I gave him a smile and hugged him. He jerked up a bit because probably he was surprised with my action, I pulled him to the sofa and tried to settle on a comfortable spot.

“Don’t cry...because it will only make your umma sadder… I’m sure you don’t want her to be sad, right?” I received a small nod from him.

“When my harabeoji(grandfather) died, I tried hard not to cry because he once told me it hurts to see me cry when I get hurt or anything and so I don’t often cry. Ji Yong-shii, please don’t cry, I feel sad too.” I proved to him that I was sad too because subconsciously a tear appeared on my cheek. Right then and there Ji Yong stopped crying and offered me the smile I love the most. 

From then on we grew up together like siblings, he lived with us for almost 11 years. His mother decided to just visit him from time to time because after her annulment with Ji Yong’s dad she got married with a foreigner two years after she left him with us, also Ji Yong didn’t wanna go back because he found the family he wanted in us that he never had. We also grew up to be known as siblings but with family name difference but that doesn’t change the fact that we love each other like brothers and sisters until we entered high school, where every ‘magic happens’.

“Yah? Krung Krung!” I heard Ji Yong oppa called me, wonder what krung krung meant? When I went to the Philippines, my relatives usually describe me as a crazy girl or lunatic and so ‘krung krung’ is a filipino word that means crazy or mental etc. When Ji Yong found out about that nickname, he uses it to annoy.

“YAH! DON’T CALL ME THAT!” I kicked his and he yelped in pain.

“What’s with the kicking, Dara? I was just joking.” He sounded mad as he pulled hi schoolbag by his right shoulder, I knew by then that I went to far.

“Oppa...Mianhe…” I tugged on his sleeves, he just sighed and looked at me.

“Don’t.Ever.Kick.Me.By.The.!!!!” he shouted the last word at my ear that sent discomfort to my ear, I just pouted and nodded as he put his arm around me and entered our new school, Seoul High. 


Question of the chapter: Where did the word 'Krung Krung' came from?

HURRY!!!! ANSWER THE QUESTION, SUBSCRIBE TO ME, COMMENT ABOUT THE STORY AND YOU'LL GET A CHANCE TO APPEAR IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!