Chapter 3

Destiny and Only one

BoA and TVXQ are in the same car heading to the airport for SMTOWN LIVE II in New York.

Yunho and BoA are listening to their favorite song together, while Changmin is lost in his video game. Seeing that they are at the entrance of the airport, BoA takes out the earphones and stop the song.

Yunho- “Why are you stopping the song now?”

BoA- “We are at the airport now.”

Yunho- “Can’t we finish the song first?”

BoA- “Come on don’t be a baby, we can listen to it when we board the plane.”

Yunho- “Waeyo? I just want to finish this song with you now.” (with a pout on his face.)

BoA- “I don’t want the public to see us together. So come on, we will have lots of time on the plane.”

Yunho- “Okay then.”

As the car park, Yunho get out of the car and walk a few meters ahead of BoA since that is what they always do, to avoid people’s eyes. Seeing that Yunho always do the things she want, BoA is a bit upset that she can’t even finish a song with her beloved boyfriend. BoA run to Yunho, took an earphone from his hand; and listen to it together. BoA got Yunho by surprise, Yunho never imagine BoA would do anything like this for him in public. Even though, he does know that BoA love him as much as he do; he never even dream that BoA would do something like this in front of all these people. Yunho just go along with BoA and they both board the plane happily.