Chapter 4

Destiny and Only one

All SMTOWN staffs and artists are boarded; the plane are ready to take off to New York for their dream stage. Yunho and BoA were seated separately. Yunho is very sad and upset about that how can they seat the two of them separately.

Changmin-“Hyung, what is with the long face? Is it because you didn’t get to seat next to noona?”

Yunho-“...”

Changmin-“Hyung.”

Yunho said angrily “I mean, how can they seat us separately when they know we are a couple already?”

Changmin-“Ok ok hyung, calm down. I’ll go and change the seat with noona.”

Yunho-“Changmin~ah, I don’t mean that way.”

Changmin-“It’s ok hyung, I can understand.”

Changming replied with a smile and tap Yunho’s shoulder. Then he walks over to BoA’s seat.

Changmin-“Noona, do you want to change seat with me?”

BoA-“Why?”

Changmin-“I would prefer sitting here alone then sitting near an angry giant.”

BoA-“What make him so upset?”

Changmin-“You should know noona.”

BoA-“How silly of him, don’t worry. Sorry that you have to sit alone.”

Changmin-“It’s okay noona, enjoy your time together.”

BoA walks toward Yunho’s seat. She just stops on his side and leans forward.

BoA-“Who make uri Yunho so upset?”  

Yunho-“...”

BoA just smiles, and goes seat in Changmin’s seat.

BoA-“Come on Yundol smile, I’m here.”

Yunho-“You surely know how to make me smile. Come here.”

BoA leans closer to Yunho and Yunho puts his hand around her.

The plane is ready to take off, when the flight attendance announces their take off.

Yunho- “How come you didn’t fasten your belt yet.”

After saying that, Yunho leans forward and fasten BoA’s belt for her.

BoA- “No need since I got you.” (and she hug Yunho’s arm.)

Yunho- “I’ll always be there for you.”

The two of them chat happily while BoA leans on Yunho’s shoulder. Tiffany is passing by the lovely couple and decides to take photo of this lovely sight.

Tiffany- “Say cheese.” (Surprising the couple.)

BoA- “Fany~yah, what are you doing?”

Tiffany- “Did I disturb your conversation but I can’t help not to take photo of this beautiful sight in front of me.”

BoA- “You are teasing me again.”

Tiffany- “Waeyo unnie? I’m not teasing you, it’s just unnie and oppa look great together.”

Yuri- “Yeah unnie, we even think of setting you two up. But now we don’t need to do that.”

BoA- “Yuri~yah.”

Yoona-“YulTi, let’s go stop disturbing them.”

Yunho- “Thank Yoona~yah.”

Yoona-“Oppa, you two should get marry so that we would get pretty niece.”

Tiffany- “Yey niece. Unnie, I want to be the Godmother. Then I will buy clothes for her.”

Yuri- “Then your daughter’s closet will be full of pink clothes.”

Tiffany- “That would be nice isn’t it unnie? Girl needs to dress up with pink.”

BoA- “Fany~yah, don’t get ahead of yourself.”

Tiffany- “Why not unnie? You two are the age to get marry anyway.”

Taeyeon- “YoonYulTi, stop disturbing unnie and oppa. Let’s go back to our seat.”

Taeyeon has to pull YoonYulTi away from the couple.

Taeyeon- “Sorry unnie, these kids saw baby clothes a few day ago and think of having niece and nephew.”

Tiffany- “Yeah unnie, the clothes are so cute. Oppa propose to unnie soon.”

Taeyeon- “Fany~yah let’s go.”

After the chaos of YoonYulTi, Yunho and BoA finally got sometimes together.

BoA- “These kids are so cute.”

Yunho- “Yeah.”

BoA- “Sometime, I wish they are my real dongsaeng.”

Yunho- “They are your dongsaeng, and they are so scary. You know what? When they just knew that we were dating, they called to me and said that if I dare making you sad or cry they will make me twice as miserable.”

BoA- “That’s my dongsaeng. You heard what they said right? Don’t you dare?”

Yunho- “Don’t worry; I won’t dare making you cry. I will always make you smile and if you did cry, it will be tears of joy.”

Sorry for not update for a while, I was busy with my exam. Hope you like it, please subscribe also.