Chapter 25

Destiny and Only one

 The last day of BoA’s vacation, after she listen to Yunho’s voice message BoA spend the rest of her vacation preparing herself for marriage life. Yunho is resting at home getting some free time from his schedule. He’s sleepin soundly in his bed when he hear his phone ring. The phone rang a couple times when Yunho finally drag himself out of his bed and answer the phone.

Yunho-“Annyeonghaeseyo.” (in his sleepy voice)

BoA-“Yundol!!”

Yunho is wide awake now with this angelic voice over the phone.

Yunho-“Boa where are you? Are you okay? When are you coming back? Did you get my message?”

BoA-“Jagiya, one by one. I’m okay safe and sound okay?”

Yunho-“Jagiya, when are you coming back?”

BoA-“I’m going back today. First flight home I’ll be there around 9 o’clock.”

Yunho-“I’ll pick you up.”

BoA-“What about your schedule?”

Yunho-“Schedule isn’t important right now. I can at least cancel that for you.”

BoA-“Jagiya, I don’t want you to do that. Finish your schedule and we’ll meet.”

Yunho-“No jagiya, I want to do that know how much I miss you?”

BoA-“Araseo.”

Yunho-“See you jagiya.”

As soon as the phone call end, Yunho rushes to the bathroom get a quick shower and head to the airport with an anticipating heart. With a coffee in his hand and another one on the table infront of the table. BoA will land at 9 and now it’s 8 o’clock but he’s here at the airport waiting for her already.

After the long wait finally, the person he’s been waiting for appear out of the arrival passenger. Yunho runs to her give her a hug right there in front of all people. BoA was shoked at first but later she hugs him back a very tight hug.

Yunho-“Jagiya, give me the luggage. Here’s your coffee just the way you like.”

BoA-“Thank you jagiya.”

Yunho-“Let’s go we can talk on the way.”

Yunho leads the way because he knows that BoA doesn’t want to attract attention but BoA thinks different. She rans to him and wrap her arm around his. Yunho was surprise with BoA’s sudden action but he’s just smile like a fool. When they arrive at the car, Yunho put BoA’s luggage intot he trunk and they go into the car.

When they are into the car, Yunho pulls BoA close for a hug.

Yunho-“Do you know how much I miss hugging you?”

BoA-“I miss you too jagi.”

Yunho-“So where have you been leaving me all worried?”

BoA-“Hokkaido, I like it there and being there help me clear my mind.”

Yunho grab BoA’s hands tightly.

Yunho-“Jagiya, if you don’t want to get marry now I can wait. You don’t have to feel sorry for me or anything. Most of all, you are perfect in my eyes the reason I do all the things is because I should at least do this much to have a perfect girl like you. For you I can wait forever. Don’t ever do this to me again. If I have to choose between you leaving me and wait I will absolutely wait for you. How will I move on with my life if you aren’t here? Life would be meaningless.”

BoA-“Jagiya, it isn’t that I’m don’t want to marry you but it was so sudden. But here I am. Oppa, all those time I spend in Hokkaido make me realize yours important in my life. Everywhere I went, things I eat remind me of you. So let’s get married within this year. I want to wake up with you by my side. I’m not going anywhere.”

Yunho-“Wait jagiya. Did you just said marry within this year?”

BoA-“Yep, wae you don’t want to?”

Yunho-“What are you saying I’m dying to marry you now.”

BoA-“I should call my dongsaeng Soshi right now.”

So Yunho start the car and head to BoA’s apartment while BoA is making the call to her dongsaeng.

Tiffany-“Unnie~ Girls, it’s BoA unnie.”

Taeyeon-“Girls BoA unnie called. Come. It’s BoA unnie.”

All of them gather around Tiffany.

Taeyeon-“Unnie where have you been?”

Tiffany-“Come can you do this to us. You don’t tell Yunho oppa it’s okay but us also you are so mena unnie.”

Sooyoung-“Come here right now unnie.”

Seohyun-“Unnie we miss you very much.”

YoonYul-“We won’t forgive you for this.”

Jessica-“Shouldn’t you call us at least?”

Sunny-“Unnie answer us.”

All of them shout to the phone, didn’t leave any space for BoA to answer their questions.

BoA-“Girls Girls, how can I answer all of your questions at once?”

Yunho-“Girls, you should give her time to answer.”

Tiffany-“You call Yunho oppa before us?”

Taeyeon-“That’s not fair.”

Yunho-“Shouldn’t I be the first one she call?”

Tiffany-“No we are suppose to be the first.”

Yunho-“But I’m her fianc’e.”

Jessica-“We are her dongsaeng.”

BoA-“Calm down you guys. I called Yunho first cause I know you would be sleeping at that time so I don’t want to interrupt you especially you Ice Princess Jessica. Now I got good news do you want to hear it or not?”

Sooyoung-“What is it unnie?”

BoA-“Do you have free time these days?”

Taeyeon-“We are a bit free now that we finishes our comeback show.”

BoA-“Good, I need those time.”

Tiffany-“Unnie do you want to go on trip?”

Jessica-“What is it for unnie?”

BoA-“Remember what you promise to help me with?”

Taeyeon-“Wedding preparartion?”

Seohyun-“You are getting marry unnie?”

Tiffany-“Really unnie?”

YoonYul-“You are not pranking us right unnie?”

BoA-“Yep Taeyeon I need your help with that I can’t do it alone. And No I’m not pranking you YoonYul. I’m not a prankster like you.”

Yunho-“It’s true girls.”

Tiffany-“Congratulation oppa.”

Taeyeon-“You must be smiling like a fool now.”

Yunho-“How do you know? Did you install camera in my car?”

Hyoyeon-“Everyone know you would be like this oppa.”