Chapter 11

Destiny and Only one

Yunho is crying in his car on his way to BoA’s housing. He is crying and banging on the steering wheel while blaming himself.

Yunho-“Jung Yunho why you didn’t push her away immediately. Why you let BoA saw that and breaks her heart.”

Yunho tried calling BoA many times but she doesn’t pick up. He arrived at her apartment building and wait in front of entrance. After several hours, he saw BoA walking home sadly. He runs to her.

Yunho-“What are you doing, arriving home so late and what are you doing in this cold weather like this?”

BoA-“Why do you care about when or how I arrived home anyway.”

After saying that BoA rushes to the elevator and closed it. Yunho tries running after her but he arrives when the elevator just close, he rushes through the staircase after her.

Yunho arrives at the elevator door with sweat all over him. He was catching his breath when BoA walks out of the elevator.

Yunho-“BoA~”

BoA-“Get your hand off of me!”

Yunho-“Boa, you got it all wrong. There’s nothing between us.”

BoA-“Don’t lie to me.”

While the two of them are having a heated argument, there are some people listening to them.

Tiffany-“The two of them must have some fight, let’s go and stop them.”

Taeyeon-“Fany~ah, I don’t think we should interfere in their relationship. Let’s just stay here and let the two of them settle it their own.”

BoA-“You should have told me that you don’t love me anymore and I wouldn’t be so pathetic like now.”

She is crying and her leg gave off from all the running and she fell down. Yunho just sit down with her and hold her.

Yunho-“How could you said, I didn’t love you anymore. I love you more than anything and that will stay the way it is forever.”

BoA-“Don’t lie, I saw you hugging her with my own eyes, if you were hesitating on how to break up with me; let’s me make thing easier for you. Let’s break up.”

Tiffany couldn’t hold her anger anymore, how can Yunho cheated on her unnie.

Tiffany-“Yunho oppa, how can you do that to my unnie.”

She runs while shouting and pushes Yunho off from BoA.

Tiffany-“Unnie don’t cry. You will meet a better guy in the future, don’t cry over this cheater.”

Then she hugs her. Seohyun is helping Tiffany lifting BoA up with Taeyeon, but Tiffany suddenly let go of BoA and slaps Yunho hard on his face.

Tiffany-“This one is for hurting my unnie.”(in a very angry voice.)

After that she just helps BoA walk to their house.

Tiffany isn’t the only one who slapped Yunho but Taeyeon and Jessica also did.

Taeyeon-“I’m so disappointed with you. Have a happy time with her but I’ll make sure that unnie will get a far better man than you a cheater.”

Jessica-“I hope this will be the last time I slapped you. Don’t ever come near unnie again.”

They all left and walk over their house.

Yunho-“BoA will you listen to me. We are nothing really.”

Hyoyeon who are walking away with the other exploded, she runs back and slap Yunho in the face.

Hyoyeon-“Don’t you try playing with our BoA unnie. She said she saw the two of you hugged with her own eyes. What more do you want her to see? This is just a warning; you dare hurting unnie and you will get more than that.”

The other knows that Hyoyeon might do something more if they left him there so YoonYul run over and drag Hyoyeon away.

Yuri-“Come on Hyo, it is no use shouting to him.”

Yoona-“Yeah unnie, he doesn’t deserve you to waste your energy.”

All of them just help BoA to their house and left Yunho standing there dumbfounded. After a few minute, he gets down on his knee and weep. While he was weeping, Seohyun who heard him cried come.

Seohyun-“Oppa, I think you should go home.”

Yunho-“Seohyun~ah”

Seohyun-“I came here doesn’t mean that I trust you or forgive you but because I don’t want BoA unnie to be hurt any further so please go.”

After that she just left and closes the door. Yunho stand there banging on the door.

Yunho-“Boa!! Boa listens to me!!! You shouldn’t be hurting since I didn’t cheat on you. I got nothing to do with her at all. Nothing at all. Boa!!”

Security-“Sorry, but we got complain that you are disturbing them; please leave.”

Yunho-“Sir please, let me stay here.”

Shouting from the speaker-“Ahjussi, I don’t care what you will do but I want him out of here.”

Security-“Sorry mister, you are making it hard for me.”

Yunho-“Boa please~”

The securities have to drag him out but Yunho still resist and want to stay.

Security-“sorry young man but you have to get out.”

Yunho-“Ahjussi please let me stay. I need to clear this up. If I don’t do this I might lose her and I don’t think I can go on without her.”

Security-“Sorry young man, now go home let her calm down first. It will be alright. Now go home and get some rest.”

Yunho thanks the securities, said sorry to them and left sadly.

Here is a double update for you guys. Sorry for the late update I've been busy with school projects. Hope you guys like it. I would love if you SUBSCRIBE or COMMENT!!!!