Chapter 33

Destiny and Only one

BoA looks around and she really loves the interior design of the house.

Bedroom

BoA-“Jagi, let’s quickly get our luggages in and look around the house.”

Yunho stands there lifelessly.

Yunho-“Jagi~ah, I must be so tired from the plane ride; I got no energy at all. I need some energy recharge.”

BoA-“Come on jagi, there are a lot of luggages I can’t carry them all alone.”

Yunho-“I know. A kiss would give me the energy I need.”

BoA looks at him sweetly then she walks to him and gives him a cheek kiss, and pulls Yunho to the door.

Yunho-“Still no enough, jagi I think you kiss the wrong place.”

BoA looks at him in disbelief and pulls him forward.

Yunho-“Come on jagi, I really have no energy.”

BoA-“Okay then, you go rest; I will carry all the luggages in by myself.”

Then she walks off by herself. Yunho then pulls her into his embrace and kisses her lip. Just as the kiss is about to be deepen, Yunho broke the kiss and pulls BoA to the door.

Yunho-“Got the energy I need.”

Then he runs off to get the luggage. BoA just stood there and looks at her darling. Yunho carries all the luggages in while BoA goes to the kitchen to get some juice for the two of them.

BoA-“Jagi here’s your juice, you must be so tired.”

Yunho-“That was so refreshing. It’s the sweetest and the tastiest juice I ever taste.”

BoA-“It’s just the normal juice we used to drink. You are exaggerating.”

Yunho-“It’s not normal, the person who pour this drink, the place and especially the situation. Marriage is such a great thing that’s why everyone wants to get marry.”

The couple sat down at the sofa together with the glass of juice in their hands.

BoA-“The view is so nice.”

Yunho-“Yeah, I’m glad we chose to come here. Bi hyung complain that they went to Paris for honeymoon and all he did was carrying shopping bags for hyungsoo.”

BoA-“So that’s the reason you want to come here so you won’t have to carry shopping bags for me?”

Yunho-“Of course not, I’m happy when I’m with you.”

BoA just gives him a sweet smile. Yunho pulls BoA closer to him, and BoA rests her head on his shoulder then he rest his head on her head.

Yunho-“Jagi, should we go out to the beach?”

BoA-“I don’t want to jagi, let’s just stay inside and watch some drama.”

Yunho-“Are you going to stay inside and watch those actors instead of hanging out with your handsome husband?”

BoA-“Ne(Yes) jagi.”

Yunho-“Are you really going to be like that? You won’t regret it?”

BoA-“I won’t regret it.”(in a teasing manner)

Yunho-“Okay then.”

Yunho starts to tickles her.

Yunho-“Now you will go or not?”

BoA-“I won’t.”

Then she starts to tickles him also. It’s a battle of strength in which BoA got no chance of winning agaisnt Yunho at all.

Yunho-“Will you go out?”

BoA-“Okay okay. I will I will. Now can you stop it.”

The two of them change into their swinsuit and head to the beach behind their house. Yunho gets all excited at the sight of the sea like a child.

BoA-“Yunho, wait wait you haven’t put on suncream yet. Yundol stop!!”

BoA has to run toward him and put on the suncream for him.

BoA-“How childish of you, you haven’t put on suncream yet. Sit down, I’ll put it on for you.”

Yunho-“Let’s me put some on for you also.”

Here's a double update to show my gratitude for your patience.