Chapter 23

Destiny and Only one

It’s been a few weeks since Yunho’s propose cause uproar to the music industry. Yunho and BoA were casted for a couple photoshoot.

Reporter-“Annyeonghaseyo, we have the hottest couple here with us today.”

Yunho-“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yunho.”

BoA-“And this is BoA.”

Reporter-“Every girls are so envious of you now BoAssi.”

BoA-“Oh really? Kamshamida(Thank you).”

Reporter-“When are you two going to have the wedding ceremony?”

BoA-“I’m currently busy with my Japan promotion so...”

Yunho-“We are planning to have wedding at the end of this year or early next year.”

Reporter-“It’s been 3 years since you two date, could you tell me the reason why you propose to her Yunhossi?”

Yunho-“You must expect answer like “I can’t live without her” but the reason is the moment I saw that ring I thought that I have to get that for her and while being in Japan she was sick I wish I were there to take care of her.”

Reporter-“BoAssi, how did you felt that time?”

BoA-“I was nervouse dazed and most of all shocked.”

Reporter-“You weren’t moved?”

BoA-“Well I was...”

Yunho-“She was so nervous, you know the great BoA on stage unprepared; imagine that.”

Reporter-“You are handsome, tall, famous and can even cook; seem like you got every husband material all lady dream of, don’t you think BoAssi?”

BoA-“Yeah he does.”

Yunho-“Well BoA got every wife material a guy looks for also. She’s beautiful, famous, smart and most of all I’m sure our children will be very obedient since she’s a very strict person.”

Reporter-“So our interview already come to an end, could both of say a few words to our viewer.”

Yunho-“Everyone, thank you for your support to both of us.”

BoA-“Please continue to love the two of us.”

Yunho-“This have been Yunho..”

BoA-“and BoA.”

The interview end and that’s their last schedule for today.

Yunho-“What do you want to do this evening?”

BoA-“I don’t know. Seem like I’m getting old, I’m tired.”

Yunho-“What about we go home; I’ll cook dinner while you get some rest?”

BoA-“That sound like a great idea.”

Yunho-“What do you want to eat?”

BoA-“I don’t know, you decide since you are the chef.”

Yunho-“Kimchi jjiage and bulgogi?”

BoA-“That sounds delicious. But are you sure you can cook it?”

Yunho-“My 6 months of learning cooking won’t go to waste don’t worry.”

BoA-“Let’s see.”

Yunho-“You go change; I’ll take the car from manager hyung, we drove my car here since the company need to go to the repair shop.”

BoA-“Okay then.”

BoA goes and get her clothes change and Yunho speaks to his manager.

Yunho-“Hyung, you will have to ride taxi home; I need the car.”

Manager-“I already expect that since both of you are free after this. I already call my wife telling her that I’m coming home early.”

Yunho-“Say hi to her for me also. Hyung just take the taxi, you must be tired I don’t want you waiting for the bus; I’ll pay for it.”

Manager-“Araseo. Just save that money for your wedding, I can afford taking taxi with my money.”

Yunho-“Then buy something for the kids with that money, I haven’t visit your family in a while and been keeping you busy. Take it or I’ll feel bad.”

Manager-“Okay then. Don’t be out for too late, you got schedule tomorrow morning.”

Yunho-“Araseo hyung. Get home safely.”

As the manager left, BoA finished changing her clothes.

Yunho-“Let’s go buy the grocery jagiyah.”

Then make a stop at a traditional market for the grocery. While waiting for their beef being cut,

Sellor-“Are you two having bulgogi tonight?”

BoA-“Ne ahjussi. Please give us a lot of extra.”

Sellor-“You are lucky, today we got the best beef suitable for bulgogi. Young man, you should treat your wife well; people these day always work and don’t care about family.”

Yunho-“Ne ahjussi, that’s why I’m cooking her dinner tonight.”

Sellor-“You found the right guy agassi(young lady). Here’s your beef, I gave you alot of extra.”

BoA-“Thank you ahjussi.”

 

Yunho-“We are home. You get some rest, I’ll quickly prepare dinner.”

BoA-“Are you sure you don’t want my help? Since you seem tired also.”

Yunho-“Don’t worry, I’m okay. Just rest I don’t want your beautiful hand to get wet.”

BoA-“Okay then I’ll sit here and watch my handsome boyfriend cook.”

Yunho-“I’m your fiancé not boyfriend anymore. You forgot the ring on your hand?”

BoA-“Okay okay. My handsome fiancé.”

BoA sits there resting at the dinner table by the kitchen watching Yunho cooks. When the stew is ready for tasting Yunho scoop a spoon full of the stew and feeds BoA.

Yunho-“How is it jagiya?”

BoA-“Jagiya that’s delicious. Can’t believe my clumsy Yundol would cook food this delicious.”

Yunho-“Of course I can. I’m the perfect Yunho; remember what the reporter said I got every husband material a girl dream for.”

BoA-“Yeah, and remember her stare at you during the interview. She might make a hole through you with that laser stare of hers.”

Yunho-“Are you jealous jagiya?”

BoA-“......”

Yunho-“Seem like someone is upset and jealous here. Don’t worry jagiya, no matter what they say I’m yours. I wouldn’t be this great at cooking without you right. Now stop being upset, dinner will be ready soon. Help me set the table.”

Here's an update on our Kpop King Yunho birthday!!!!!

HAPPYBIRTHDAYYUNHO