Chapter 35

Destiny and Only one

The Sun rises up and shines into the newlywed couple’s bedroom. BoA wake up to the beautiful morning sunshine and see her nampyun (husband) is still deep asleep in his dream land. She puts on Yunho’s shirt and head to the kitchen for some coffee.

She turns on the coffee machine and make to cups of coffee for her and her nampyun. Then she opens the fridge and gets some fruit on and washes them. As her coffee is processing, she cuts the washed fruit and put them beautifully on a plate. The coffee is finished just as she finished cutting the fruits. She puts the coffee cups and the plate of fruit on a tray and head upstair to the balcony of their bedroom upstairs.

The scenery from their room is fascinating. The sky is so blue and clear. The sunlight is reflecting beautifully along with the waves.

Yunho smells a very nice coffee and woke up. Surprisingly his wife isn’t on the bed by his side. He looks to the balcony and see her standing there. He woke up, put on some clothes and wake toward her.

BoA is enjoying the beautiful scenery when a pair of arms wrap around her follow by a chin rest on her shoulder.

Yunho-“How can you leave me on the bed all alone jagi?”

BoA-“You were so soundly asleep that I don’t want to wake you up.”

BoA lifts her cup of coffee, blows it gentle and feeds Yunho the coffee. Yunho takes a snip and smile.

Yunho-“So beautiful.”

BoA-“Yeah, the view is so beautiful and with a cup of coffee, I’m glad we came here.”

Yunho-“You are more beautiful than the view. The most beautiful thing in the whole world.”

Then BoA puts the coffee mug down and turns to Yunho with her arm wraps around his neck.

BoA-“Oh really?”

Yunho touches her forehead with his and answer with a smile.

Yunho-“Yep you are the most beautiful thing ever.”

Then the two of them looks at each other in the eyes and smile. Yunho leans even closer and kiss BoA gently on her lip. BoA returns the kiss and their gentle kiss turns into a passionate one. The couple goes back into their room without breaking the kiss.

Lunch time arrives, the couple heads to the kitchen together.

Yunho-“What should we have for lunch, my queen?”

BoA-“What about barbecue on balcony in front of the pool?”

Yunho-“That sounds great.”

BoA-“There’s beef, chicken, shrimps and fish in the fridge.”

Yunho-“You prepare the beef and shrimps; I’ll handle the chicken and fish.”

BoA-“Let’s wash our hands first before we begin.”

The two stands side by side at the sink. While BoA is rinsing her hands with the water, Yunho reaches out for the handwash, puts some of it on his palm and spreads it on BoA’s hands. BoA returns some of the handwash back to him and the action of washing their hands turn into a skinship action between their hands.

Yunho quickly finish the preparation and heads out to start fire for the barbecue. BoA finishes after him and starts preparing salad. After starting the fire, Yunho heads back inside  and see that his wife is focusing on the vegetable, to the point that she doesn’t even notice him coming in. But that’s his BoA, someone who focus on only one thing when she’s doing it, just like she only focus on him and no other man. He queitly walks to her back and holds both of her hands suddenly.BoA is surprise by the action, but she just smiles.

Yunho-“Be careful jagi, I don’t want your beautiful fingers to get cut.”

BoA-“It would be better if you just do it.”

Yunho-“Let’s just do it together.”

After they finish their lunch, the couple rest on the pool sofa to get some tan and fall asleep. Yunho wakes up and see his beautiful wife asleep soundly like sleepy beauty in her long deep sleep waiting for the prince to wake her with his kiss. Yunho comes closer to her and kiss her in the lip. But BoA just turns away with no response. Yunho isn’t satisfied with the response in which he kisses her longer but she still won’t wake up. His BoA is challenging him now. He picks her up bridal style and walks to the pool. He then put her a bit down so the tips of the leg top the water letting her know that they are now infront of the pool and she will be in the pool any minute. Yunho teases her by swaging her back and forth between the surface in of the pool and his body.

Yunho-“Jagi, if you don’t wake up after another kiss I’m sure you know what will happen.”

So Yunho leans closer to kiss her, and this time BoA opens her eyes and return the kiss.

BoA-“Jagi, put me down.”(she said between the kiss.)

Yunho puts her down but they are still kissing. The two falls into the pool during their kiss but both of them don’t care and just continue kissing.

Sorry for the late update guys. I was on a trip just got home today and update as soon as possible.