Chapter 9

Destiny and Only one

Yunho is waiting for BoA for a date in the park.

Yunho-“What is taking her so long?”

While he is talking by himself he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Yunho-“What took you so long jagiya?”

To his surprise when he turn back,

       -“Annyeong oppa, still remember me?”

Yunho-“Oh sorry Eunjung, I thought you are someone else. Sit down.”

Eunjung-“Are you waiting for someone oppa?”

Yunho-“Yeah, so how have you been?”

Eunjung-“Fine. I don’t need to ask you that since I saw you on news almost every day.”

Yunho-“So what are you doing these days? I heard that you decide to continue you study after you quit.”

Eunjung-“I’m working in management office for an entertainment.”

Yunho-“That’s great.”

Eunjung-“So who is the person you confused me as? The one you call jagiya?”

Yunho-“Oh, I was waiting for BoA.”

Eunjung-“You two are dating?”(in a sad tone.)

Yunho-“Yeah. You don’t sound happy for us?”

Eunjung-“Of course not, I’m glad it worked out between the two of you. Sorry oppa but I better get going now.”

Yunho-“It was nice meeting you again Eunjung.”

BoA is walking to their destined place when she saw her boyfriend is talking to a girl. The girl just said goodbye to her boyfriend so BoA didn’t care that much of her and go behind Yunho’s back then she close both of his eyes with her small hands.

BoA-“Who is this?”

Yunho smiles as soon as his eyes were cover because just by the smell of the hand he knows exactly who it is.

Yunho-“Hmm let me guess must be the beautiful gorgeous angel that I’ve been praying for. Thank God for sending her to me.”

BoA-“Jung Yunho!! How can you pray for another woman!!!”

BoA just shouts and hits Yunho in his chest. Yunho lets her hit him. After getting a few punches, he hugs BoA tightly.

Yunho-“Yeah how can I prayed for another woman when I got such a perfect lady as mine. But I prayed for that woman years ago after seeing you dance with Kangta hyung. Finally God answer my prayer after years of praying. You are the lady I prayed for.”’

After saying that he bends down and give a peck on BoA’s lip.

Yunho-“I’m hungry after waiting for you for so long. Let’s get something to eat.”

He just holds BoA’s hand and walks off.

BoA-“Jagiya, wait.”

Yunho-“What is it?”

BoA-“Who was the girl you talked to earlier?”

Yunho-“Oh, her just an old friend of mine. Let’s go I’m hungry.”