New Year special

Destiny and Only one

It’s been exactly a week since the couple came back from their Paris trip. Since then both of them are busy with their schedule and got no time to meet.

On one of the most important day of the year, here he’s having a photo shoot. Camera is clicking but all Yunho think about is whether he will be able to greet the New Year with his beloved one.

Photographer-“Yunho, another pose please.”

Yunho-“...” Still with the same pose.

Changmin-“Yunho hyung.”

Yunho-“oh what is it Changmin?”

Changmin-“Taeyong hyung asked you to change your pose several time already. What is on your mind?”

Yunho-“Sorry, hyung. I’m a bit tired.”

Photographer-“It’s okay. Let’s take a break. We can continue after that.”

Yunho settle down and immediately take hold of his phone. He then tries to call BoA but she won’t pick up so he leaves a voice message.

Yunho-“BoA, if you get this message let’s meet at the place we promised to meet 9 years ago at 11:00.”

Photographer-“Okay let’s continue.”

After the photo shoot, he got schedule after another but in his mind is does she remember? Will she come?

Yunho isn’t concentrating on his work all day long today. So Changmin decides to ask.

Changmin-“Hyung, is everything alright?”

Yunho-“Everything is fine what do you mean?”

Changmin-“Nothing is wrong between you and noona right?”

Yunho-“What are you saying? We are great.”

Changmin-“Then why are you out of yourself all day long today?”

Yunho-“Just got lots of things on my mind, you know this year is coming to an end.”

Changmin-“That’s so unlike you. I guess noona influence you a lot.”

Yunho-“Talking as if Yeonhee didn’t to you. The guy who prefer sitting in front of tv now work out in every free time he get just because Yeonhee said she likes muscular man.”

Changmin-“And who learn cooking just for noona?”

Yunho-“Me wae?”

Changmin-“Okay hyung you win.”

Schedules finished a bit late into the next. Yunho quickly took a shower dress up and heads out. On his way to that place, he stops by a flower shop and bought a bouquet of flowers. After around 20 minutes drives, he arrives at that place walks up a hill. As he got up there he puts down the box he carried from his car and begins to take things out of it. A few minutes later, everything is done. Yunho takes one finally look at his outfit and sit on the bench under the tree.

10:50pm.

It’s been 50 minutes since Yunho prepared everything but BoA is nowhere to be seen.

-Yunho’s POV-

It’s nearly time, did Boa get my message? She probably gets it since she checks her phone like every 10 minutes. What if she forgets about this place? Should I call her. No Yunho, I know she remebers our promise. Her schedule must end abit late.

-End of POV-

11:20pm

It’s 20 passed 11 BoA still isn’t there. Yunho begins to feel uneasy.

-Yunho’s POV-

Trust her she will be here, Yunho.

-End of POV-

11:40pm

-Yunho’s POV-

I don’t think she remembers. Well it isn’t a surprise since it’s been years since we made that promise. I bet she’s waiting at the company.

-End of POV-

Yunho stands up, takes his flower bouquet and walks away sadly. As he takes a few steps from the bench his face light up. A similar silhouette is walking in a hurry to him. Yunho just stands there and smiles.

BoA-“I’m not late right?”

Yunho-“No you aren’t. You are here just on time. I know you will comes BoA.”

BoA-“Sorry the schedule end late and there was traffic jam along the way. Of course I come how can I forget this promise.”

Yunho-“Come here.”

Yunho just stood there with his arms wide open and hug BoA. He then change his position and back hug her.

Yunho-“Let’s count down Boa~yah.”

Both of them-“5,4,3,2,1”

Firework begins to crack and fill the sky with beautiful color in front of them. The firework light up the sky beautifully.

Yunho-“Happy New Year Boa~yah saranghae.”

Just as BoA thought the firecrackers are all gone another one make it way to the sky but this one is very special. First a red heart was show follow by a yellow heart inside the red one.

Yunho-“Sorry, it took me so long.”

Then he tightens his hug. BoA turns back and hugs him tightly with her face buried in his chest.

BoA-“It doesn’t matter now.”

After that she lifts her face up and kisses him. When they are kissing firework lights up the sky beautifully, the two of them just smile between their kiss.

BoA-“Happy New Year Yunho.”

The two of them sit down on the bench and Yunho gives her the bouquet of flower.

Yunho-“I thought you don’t remember our promise.”

BoA-“How can I?”

-Flash back-

It’s nearly New Year time, Yunho and BoA are hanging out at their secret hideout.

BoA-“Hey Yunho, what will you get for me as my New Year present?”

Yunho-“Your New Year present? I’ll prepare fireworks for you here.”

BoA-“Really?”

Yunho-“Yeah after I made my debut and make lots of money.”

BoA-“That would be far in the future. So what will I get this year?”

Yunho-“That would be a secret.”

That year Yunho gave BoA her New Year present and made promise with BoA that one day after his debut he will light up their hideout sky with fireworks as a New Year gift for her.

-End of flash back-

BoA-“How can you think of such a present at that time?”

Yunho-“Actually at that time, I didn’t buy anything for you yet; so I was thinking of excuse when a car with the word firework drove on the road down and said it.”

BoA-“So you didn’t plan it but just made it up out of a word on a car because you didn’t buy present for me yet?”

Yunho-“Well at least I keep my promise right? Do you know how long I’ve been preparing for that.”

BoA-“I’m just kidding.”

Yunho-“The last one, I need to beg the firework master to do it for me.”

BoA-“That was beautiful.”

Yunho-“The yellow heart is surrounded by the red heart which mean that I’ll always protect you and you are and will always be in my heart.”

Then he hug her and more firework light up the sky. The sweet couple spend their New Year with sweet memories and fireworks.

Here's a New Year special chapter for you guys!!! Sorry I won't be able to update often these days since I'm busy with work but I promised I'll try my best. Happy New Year!!