Christmas Special

Destiny and Only one

BoA-“Tonight will be our last dinner together in Paris.”

Yunho-“I know, it’s kinda sad right?”

BoA-“I want to eat dinner you cook.”

Yunho-“Eating dinner I cook for you would be a shame way to spend our last dinner here in Paris.”

BoA-“How can it be a shame when a very handsome guy like you will be cooking dinner for me.”

Yunho-“I haven’t learn to cook dinner yet. I’ll cook for you later when I’m perfect.”

BoA-“Any dinner you cook would be the best dinner ever.”

Yunho-“Okay, I promise you when we got back I’ll cook dinner for you. Now dress up in a dress since I want this dinner to be an unforgettable dinner.”

They go back to their room and get dress up. After about half an hour, Yunho is ready. He‘s in a white shirt, with black suit on top and black shoes. He got push-up hair. He knows that it would take longer for his girlfriend to dress up, so he just sat there waiting for her quietly.

After an hour,

Yunho-“Boa~yah, what is taking you so long?”

BoA-“Just give me a few more minutes.”

Yunho-“It’s been an hour and half already Boa~yah.”

BoA-“Okay okay I’m ready. How can you complain when you just wait for me for a few minutes?”

Yunho was dumb found for a few minutes because of his beautiful girlfriend’s beauty.

Yunho-“I would wait for you forever.”

BoA wears a red dress down to her leg with her hair down.

---

Yunho booked a limousine to take the two of them to the restaurant.

In the limousine,

BoA-“You don’t have to do this Yundol.”

Yunho-“Why not? I want to give you only the best.”

The limousine took them to a restaurant which located inside the Eiffel Tower.

BoA-“I heard that it’s hard to book a place here.”

Yunho-“I ask the manager to book it for me. I would do anything for you.”

Yunho got of the car first and offers his hand to BoA. He helps BoA out of the car and make BoA links hand with him. The two of them head into the restaurant.

Yunho-“Monsieur Yunho.(Mr.Yunho)

The manager comes to greet them.

Manager-“Bienevenue sur Le Jules Verne. What a beautiful girlfriend you got.”

Yunho-“Merci.”

Manager-“Please come this way.”

The manager show them to their table by the glass window with the night view of Paris in sight. The two of them sat down enjoy their last dinner in Paris with great wine and beautiful Paris night view.

After the dinner, the two of them decided to walk to the hotel by themselves. They walk by the Seine River. BoA is walking on the side brick along the river while Yunho holding her hand as support. All of a sudden, BoA trips but luckily Yunho hold her in time. He didn’t lift her up immediately but instead he stares at her for a while and kiss her in the lip. The beautiful couple kisses right there with Eiffel Tower and Paris night view as background such a fascinating view.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Here is a Christmas Special update. Hope you like it