Chapter 34

Destiny and Only one

Both of them swim happily in the sea until Yunho starts splashing water at BoA.

BoA-“Yundol stop it!”

Yunho-“What if I won’t?”

BoA-“Okay then.”

After that, she walks back to the shore angrily. Yunho knows that he went overboard and follows her.

Yunho-“Jagi, mianhae(sorry).”

BoA just ignores him.

Yunho-“Jagi, I promised I won’t do that again.”

BoA-“You promise?”

Yunho-“Yes I promised.”

BoA-“Okay then.”

BoA turns back to him with a smile and starts splashing water at him.

Yunho-“Jagi, you lied to me.”

BoA-“You promised you won’t splash water at me.”

Yunho-“I won’t.”

He just stands there. BoA continues to splash water at him and he tries to block it as much as he could. Then Yunho starts to cough really hard, BoA stops splashing water at him and walks toward him. As she is near him, Yunho lifts BoA up.

BoA-“Jagi put me down. You promised.”

Yunho-“I just promised not to splash water at you but I didn’t say I won’t throw you into the water.”

BoA-“Jagi please please.”

Yunho-“Only if you granted me a wish.”

BoA-“What is your wish? I have to know it first before granting it.”

Yunho starts to sway BoA back and forth.

Yunho-“You will or not?”

BoA-“Okay I will now will you please put me down.”

Yunho puts her down. Just then BoA headlock Yunho and pushes him into the water, with his strength Yunho pulls BoA into the water together with him. Both exhuasted from the swimming they both walk back into their house hand in hand happily.

After shower, BoA is drying her hair when Yunho comes out of the shower in his towel.

BoA-“Jagi, put something on. Don’t walk around like that!!”

Yunho-“What is wrong with this? We are married now and no one is here to see anyway except you.”

BoA-“I don’t want to see that so put some clothes on.”

Yunho-“You really don’t wanna see these well built muscles?”

BoA-“No I don’t want.”

Yunho-“Well I guess I won’t have to hit the gym anymore since you don’t like these muscles and especially my abs.”

BoA-“You still need to.”

Yunho-“Why would I?”

BoA-“What about your fans?”

Yunho-“My fans just won’t get to see it.”

BoA-“You don’t look that bad with all those muscles so you should continue.”

Yunho-“So you like it huh?

BoA-“Will you get dress up now cause I don’t want to see those muscles and abs.”

Yunho-“Really? But your eyes told me different because you keep staring at my abs.”

BoA-“Yunho!!”

Yunho-“Mian mian (sorry sorry) I will put clothes on. You look so cute when you are angry you know jagi.”