Chapter 38

Destiny and Only one

Yunho is laying on the bed while BoA is in the shower.

BoA-“Jagi.”

Yunho-“Yes, jagi.”

BoA-“Could you hand me my clothes, I forgot to bring them in.”

Yunho-“Araseo.”

Yunho walks over to the closet and pick out a red dress.

Yunho-“Yeobo, open the door.”

BoA opens the door just enough for her hand to stretch out and snatch the dress from Yunho.

Yunho-“There is nothing to be shy between us jagi.”

BoA-“Jagi, what is this?? A dress?”

Yunho-“Just wear it.”

BoA-“Where are we going?”

Yunho-“No question. Just wear it.”

After getting ready, the two get into their car and Yunho drove off.

BoA-“Jagi, where are we going?”

Yunho-“That’s a secret. Just wait a bit we will be there soon.”

They stay silent for a while, but BoA just can’t hide her curiousity.

BoA-“Jagi, tell me.”

Yunho doesn’t say anything; he just turns to her and smiles.

After a while, Yunho parks the car but BoA still has no idea where are they; all she knows is that they are by the beach thank to the sound of waves washing on the shore.

BoA-“Jagi, what are we doing here?”

Yunho-“We should spend our last night of our honeymoon in a special way right? So just follow me. Are you okay with walking on the sand with heel on?”

BoA-“I guess so.” (in a very hesitant voice)

Without a word, Yunho just picks her up bridal style and walks.

BoA-“Jagi, put me down. I can manage walking with heel on.”

Yunho-“Stay still, this is my special treatment. We are here.”

The special place Yunho prepared is a table prepared especially for just the two of them. It’s in in the middle of the sea and candles light their way to the table in the center.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE-jQc3fcwJrNcy-8wxWY-eb3f6gXZDbTsKmhlEdDzuj6Up2Am

BoA-“Jagi~”(touched)

Yunho-“I told you, it will be special.”

They walk towared the table hand in hand. Foods are prepared on the table for them with a bottle of champagne.  Yunho pull out the chair for BoA, opens the champagne and pours it for both of them. They both take a sip of the champagne and stare at each other eyes sweetly as if they don’t need those foods just the stare will make them full. Yunho broke the stare and begin to cut the lobster on the plate in front of him then gives it to BoA. Waves washing on the shore act like music for the special dinner of the couple. Both of them just eat in silent.

After finishing their dinner, BoA picks up her glass of champagne and walks toward the edge of the place. Yunho follows afterward and embrace her from behind.

BoA-“The stars tonight are so beautiful.”

Yunho-“Yes, but the star here in my embrace is the most beautiful.”

Yunho tighten his hug and they enjoy the night sky in a very romantic way. To their surprise, the dark sea surrounding them begins to give light. Jellyfishes emerge from the bottom of the sea and light but the dark sea.

BoA-“Tonight is surely a special night, jagi. Thank you.”

And she gives him a kiss on his cheek. Then Yunho whispers softly to her ear so soft that only BoA can hear his voice.

“Boa~yah, thank you very much for accepting this incompletent guy as your husband. Meeting you and marrying you is the greatest blessing God gives to me. You have been there for me through all the up and downs in my life. I still remember the first time I saw you in that training room. You stole my breathe always and made my heart beat in an incredible speed and that affect is still on. My heart will always beat fast for you and my eyes will always glow every time it lay on you. I will love you forever. Yongwonhae.”

BoA is surprised by Yunho’s sudden confession and she is also touched. Without given her a chance to say a word, Yunho just kisses her in the lip.

Sorry for the late update guys, hope you like this chapter.