Chapter 24

Destiny and Only one

BoA is busying getting around because of her Japanese promotion but something is bothering her despite her tough schedule. She’s looking through her phone while resting in the car.

“Our oppa is too perfect fot her.”

“How could he propose to her?? No way!!!”

“Who does she think she is to accept Yunho oppa’s proposal?? Must be out of her mind.”

These are the comment fans are making on Twitter. BoA never cares about those thing until the day she heard those ladies words.

Manager-“BoA, are you listen to me?”

BoA-“Oh, sorry oppa what is it?”

Manager-“It’s okay, but what are you reading anyway?”

BoA-“Nothing oppa just some comments on Twitter. So what is it about earlier?”

Manager-“It’s just that Japanese promotion will end in a week and after that you will have a photoshoot in Hokkaido.”

BoA-“Oh, oppa can I get some days off after the photoshoot?”

Manager-“Hmm, I can get only around 2-5 days. Will that be enough?”

BoA-“That’s too short. I can’t get any more than that?”

Manager-“Well you need to talk to the company so that they can get substitute for you in some variety show. What are you planning to do?”

BoA-“Just a bit tired and need sometime off that’s it oppa. Nothing more.”

Manager-“Sorry I can’t help.”

BoA-“It’s okay, I’ll talk to seongsangnim myself. Oh oppa, can I ask you a favor?”

Manager-“What is it?”

BoA-“Please keep this a secret from everyone.”

Manager-“Even Yunho?”

BoA-“Please oppa.”

Manager-“Okay but is something wrong? It looks like something is bothering you.”

BoA-“No oppa, don’t worry.”

So BoA makes a phone call to Lee Sooman to ask for the days off, and wants to talk with him also since it’s been a while since she calls him.

Lee Sooman-“Hello, BoA.”

BoA-“Annyeonghaseyo seongsangnim, how are you?”

Lee Sooman-“I’m okay what about you? You haven’t call me for a while.”

BoA-“I’m okay too just a bit tired. Sorry seongsangnim, I’ve been busy and don’t want to bother you during late at night.”

Lee Sooman-“So what is it?”

BoA-“Ne, seongsangnim?”

Lee Sooman-“What are you calling about? I don’t think you call just to say hello right?”

BoA-“Actually I was thinking of taking a few weeks off but manager oppa said I can only have 2-5 days at most. So you think you can do something about it?”

Lee Sooman-“What is wrong BoA? This isn’t like you at all to ask for days off like this since youd on’t want to bother people.”

BoA-“I just need sometime off for a while. Since I haven’t ask for anything like this before please seongsangnim as a special days off.”

Lee Sooman-“I’ll see what I can do.”

BoA-“Thank you seongsangnim.”

Lee Sooman-“It’s okay. But are you sure everything is okay between you and Yunho?”

BoA-“We are okay seongsangnim.”

Lee Sooman-“Okay then, I’ll call you after the arrangement.”

A few hours later, BoA got the call from Lee Sooman telling her that he can only get her 2 weeks of

Manager-“So what are you planning to do?”

BoA-“I don’t know yet but....”

Manager-“Do you need my help for flight booking and hotel thing?”

BoA-“It’s okay opaa. I can handle that.”

Finally BoA has her days of rest. After her photoshoot in Hokkaido, she part way from her manager right after he drops her off at the hotel. BoA really like it there at Hokkaido and decides to stay there for her vacation. BoA rents a small apartment in that area and rest there queitly. It’s been a week since BoA left and she’s supposed to be back by then.

 Even though she got 2 weeks off everyone around her are thinking she will be back in a week time since she told them that she will be back in a few days. Everyone around him keeps telling him that maybe BoA got catch up in her vacation and lose track of days but Yunho knows BoA too well that he’s sure something is wront. He start panicking and worries if something is wrong with her. Her manager, Yeonhee even Soshi don’t know where she is; feeling so frustrated Yunho heads off to BoA’s appartment. Right there, he found a letter on the table.

 

 

Dear Yunho,

If you are reading this letter that’s mean I’m not yet back after a week. Don’t worry I’m okay but I hope you won’t look for me. I’ll be back when I have decided what to do and clear things of my mind. I’m safe and sound.

Please tell my dongsaengs that I’m fine I don’t want them worrying about me. Of course I can’t tell you that oppa since even if I did you won’t listen to me. I’ll be back soon.

                                                                                                ~Boa~

(words in italic are the words from BoA’s letter)

-Yunho’s POV-

What are the things that is bothering her? Is it because she doesn’t want to marry me? Am I moving forward too fast with our relationship? What does she need to decide?

-End of POV-

Immediately after reading the letter, he calls to Soshi. They told him to bring the letter to thier dorm so that they can discuss thing further.

So he brings the letter to their dorm and let them read it.

Tiffany-“Those words must be bothering her this whole time. Why we didn’t notice that?”

Taeyeon-“It must hurt her so bad.”

Hyoyeon-“We shouldn’t have did it back then.”

Sooyoung-“Yeah.”

Yunho-“What are you guys talking about? What words? What is hurting her? Tell me.”

Taeyeon-“It’s like this oppa.”

And she told him the whole story.

Yunho-“So I’m the one who make her feel pressure? I’m the one who cause all of this?”

Jessica-“It isn’t like that oppa.”

Tiffany-“Yeah oppa, I’m sure BoA unnie just need sometime to prepare herself to take another big step in her life.”

Taeyeon-“and maybe get some rest since she will be busy after that for the wedding preparation.”

Yunho-“Thank you guys, sorry to bother you. I got to go now.”

Taeyeon and Sunny see him off.

Sunny-“Oppa don’t worry too much, she said in the letter that she will back soon. I’m sure she’s just too tired from the promotion.”

Taeyeon-“Yep oppa. Drive safely home.”

He said goodbye to them and walks to his car. As soon as he got in the car, he immediately took out his phone and make a phone call.

Yunho-“BoA, sorry I ddin’t notice this sooner. I’m sorry but I just want you to know that if marriage is still overwhelming for you now I’m willing to wait until you think you are ready for it. Don’t think that you are not good enough or anything; those things doesn’t matter to me. I love you BoA. Hope to get news from you soon.”

The first few days of her vacation, BoA spends time visiting places that she visits during her stay there when she was young. She would get all exhausted when she got home, but everytime she lies down on the bed getting ready to slee; the words the ladies said and all the comment she saw on Twitter keep bothering her. She’s doubting herself whether she’s ready for marriage or not whether she is good enough for him.

One day, BoA came backf rom her outing and decide to change her backpack when she realize that she has her phone turns off this whole time. She turns it back on and sees the missed calls and message from Yunho. She then realizes she got a voice message and decides to listen to it. Yunho’s words hit her heart. She realizes that she’s being selfish. Yunho has never thought of her the way she does, the whole reason he learn cooking is because she doesn’t like to cook and with the heart of wanting to take care of her that he took the classes.

After listening to the message, BoA quickly call him back but something stop her as she’s about to press the button. Yunho has makes many sacrifice for her and she takes those things for granted. She never thinks of what she’s done for him. So she decided to use the few days she got left to do something she could do for him.