Chapter 32

Destiny and Only one

After a long flight they finally arrive at Maldive.

Yunho- “Jagi, you go to the coffee shop over there and wait, I’ll got and fetch our luggage.”

BoA-“How can I let my jagi to picks up all those luggage alone and I don’t be apart from you jagi.”

Yunho just smiles and put his arm around his darling and they go to fetch the luggage together.

Driver from hotel comes to pick them up from the airport to a beach which is where they will get on a helicopter to go to Maldive. After another flight on the helicopter, they finally arrive in Maldive. A man is there waiting for them.

Man- “Welcome to Maldive. Please come this way.”

The man leads them to a car park, and BoA is surprise at the sight in front of her.

BoA-“Jagi, what is this?”

Yunho-“Surprise!!!”

BoA-“You remember?”

Yunho-“Of course I remember everything about you even your every breath.”

The car was decorated just the way BoA told him years ago on her brother’s wedding.

Yunho-“At that time I was just asking out of curiosity but now here it’s as our wedding car.”

Man-“Here’s the key to your house. The address is already in the GPS and we also include all of the attraction here in Maldive. Lunch is all ready on the table. Enjoy your stay.”

YunBoA-“Thank you.”

The man load their luggage in and Yunho drives to their house. With one hand on the wheel the other hand interlock with BoA and he move their hands so their rings reflected light.

BoA-“You so childish.”

Yunho-“How is that childish when I’m just presenting that I’m yours and you are mine.”

BoA-“Who thought we would be husband and wife, life is so full of surprise.”

Yunho-“That’s not true, I knew from the moment I saw you that you would be mine.”

BoA-“Stop it with your cheesy words.”

Yunho-“I won’t stop no matter what just like my love for you.”

BoA-“When are we getting there?”

Yunho-“Why are you so impatience?”

BoA-“I just don’t know how long I can put up with your cheesy words.”

 The scenery around them was so beautiful, with the sea on one side and a grass on the other side truly a paradise. The house that Yunho booked, is a villa that got a pool just enough for the two of them and a private beach with breathtaking view. Yunho takes the luggage out of the trunk and unlock the door.

BoA is about to enter, when Yunho pulls her back and carries her bridal style.

Yunho-“This is how you suppose to enter your honeymoon house my queen,”

BoA-“So then my please my King.”

Then Yunho kisses BoA’s lip. Then Yuho carries BoA inside while the two still kissing.

As soon as they enter while still kissing,

Soshi-“Unnie Oppa!!! Surprise!!!”

Yunho is so surprise that he immediately puts BoA down.

BoA-“Where are you uri dongsaeng?”

Yunho-“You haven’t see anything right?”

Then Soshi is nowhere insight. Yunho takes a step backward and then,

Soshi-“Unnie Oppa!!!! Surprise!!!”

BoA then looks under the carpet and see a voice recorder under it.

BoA immediately takes out her phone and call them.

Soshi-“Annyeong unnie.”

BoA-“I want to speak to YoonYul right now.”

Yoona-“What is it unnie?” (in an innocence voice)

BoA-“You know what I’m talking about.”

Yuri-“Unnie how are we supposed to know?”

Yunho-“I almost drop BoA due to the surprise. And you broke our kiss.”

Taeyeon-“What you guys were kissing??”

Tiffany-“Hey girls!! Unnie and oppa were kissing as they enter the house while oppa carried unnie bridal style.”

Taeyeon-“Both of you are just so impatience. We thought you would be a bit more patience that’s why we accept YoonYul’s idea.”

Yunho-“What are you talking about? We are just doing what other couple does on their honeymoon but they don’t have a pranking dongsaeng like us.”

BoA-“Anyway, we arrived so you don’t need to hop on the plane there. Goodbye.”

Then BoA hangs up.

Finally all of my exam for this year finish!! Now I will update this fanfic frequently, THANK YOU for waiting for my update patiencely.