Chapter 2

Destiny and Only one

The sun shine through the window into his room and its warm and brightness is waking Yunho up; usually this would be the most annoying time in Yunho’s day but not today. Sleepy Yunho wake up with a smile on his face and get off the bed cheerfully and excitedly. Yunho hurry off to the bathroom and get shower. Dressing up nicely for his girlfriend, Yunho get out of his room while humming.

Changmin- “The power of Love. Yunho hyung is waking up early in the morning without me waking up. Off to somewhere hyung?”

Yunho- “Breakfast~”

Changmin- “Hyung, you aren’t going to have breakfast here?”

Yunho- “Mianhae Minnie, hyung got plan for breakfast today.”

Changmin- “I already cooked yours hyung. You should tell me last night.”

Yunho- “I’m sure Yeonhee would love to get a heartwarming breakfast deliver to her by her sweet boyfriend.”

Changmin- “I’ll let you off the hook for once.”

Yunho- “Thank Minnie. Enjoy your breakfast with Yeonhee. Say hi to her for me also.”

Changmin- “Will do hyung. Enjoy your date.”

Yunho went to a coffee shop to get breakfast for two and off to BoA’s house. Yunho arrive way earlier to surprise his love with breakfast delivery.

-Ding Dong- The bell sound waking her up.

--BoA POV--

Who might it be? I’m not expecting anyone this early in the morning. It can’t be umma since she knows the password.

--End of POV—

BoA- “Who is it?”

    - “Package delivery.”

BoA- “Joeseonghamida but I’m not expecting any package. You got the wrong address.”

     -“No miss, I’m sure this is the right address. This is Ms.BoA Kwon’s house right?”

BoA- “Yes, but I’m not expecting any package.”

     -“I’m sure it’s for you miss. It’s written here “BoA my love”

As soon as she heard the phrase, she finally realizes who is it on the other side of the door.

BoA- “Yunho, what are you doing here so early in the morning? I remember we planned to meet at 9 last night.” She pouted.

Yunho- “Surprise~ I thought you would love a breakfast delivery surprise.”

BoA- “Thank to your surprise, look how messy I am.”

BoA is angry at Yunho because she looks so messy right now. Not a surprise since she just got out of bed. Angry BoA just walks away from Yunho. Noticing that his girlfriend is angry because she doesn’t look her best, Yunho stop his girlfriend. Turn her around and put both of his hands on her shoulder.

Yunho- “No need to be angry, Boa~yah. Look at me, you look beautiful right now.”

BoA- “Don’t lie. I know how I look like when I just woke up.”

Yunho- “Aniyo, you are the prettiest woman on earth no matter what the situation is and what you wear or how your hair look like.”

BoA just keeps quiet and look down.

Yunho- “Kwon Boa is the prettiest woman for Jung Yunho. So can you forgive cause I wake up early and bought breakfast for you.”

BoA- “...”

Yunho- “Come on Boa smile.”

BoA finally smiles and hugs Yunho.

BoA-“Morning Yundol.”

Yunho- “Morning Boa.” and kiss her on top of her head. “Let eat before the food get cold.”

BoA- “So what did you bought?”

Yunho- “Your favorite breakfast set from your favorite place.”

BoA- “Whaw, thank Yundol.”

Yunho- “Enjoy my princess.”

The lovely couple sits down and enjoys their breakfast.

Yunho- “This is the most delicious breakfast I ever had in my life.”

BoA- “We eat this together all the time.”

Yunho- “But this time it’s different. Me eating it with you as lover, this is haven.”

BoA- “You cheesy-dol.” She pinched his nose and feed him.

Just as they enjoy their breakfast, BoA’s phone ring.

BoA- “The call I expected.”

BoA walks into her room and gets her phone.

BoA- “Yeonhee annyeong.”

Yeonhee- “Unnie chukkahae.” She shouted.

BoA- “Yah yah, you will blow my ear drum off.”

Yeonhee- “Mianhae unnie, I’m just so excited for you. So enjoying your breakfast with Yunho oppa?”

BoA- “What are you talking about?”

Yeonhee- “Ey come on unnie, I know you are having breakfast with Yunho oppa.”

BoA looks at Yunho with a wild expression. Yunho knows why BoA is putting on this expression and asks her to hand over the phone. After receiving the phone, he put it on speaker.

Yunho- “Yeonhee annyeong. Are you enjoying your omelet and tuna salad breakfast?”

Yeonhee- “Yes oppa, thank to you.”

Changmin- “Hyung noona annyeong. Noona you know what? Hyung ditch my homemade breakfast for you.”

BoA- “Mianhae Minnie.”

Changmin- “Kwenchana noona. Thank to you I got to enjoy breakfast with my Yeonhee. Enjoy your breakfast noona annyeong.”

BoA- “Annyeong Minnie.”

Yunho- “These kids.”

BoA- “That phone call was earlier than expected.”

Yunho- “Minnie might figure out I woke you up that’s why they called.”

BoA- “Poor Minnie, his hyung abandon his home made breakfast.”

Yunho- “The person that I’m eating with right now, is more than worthy to ditch Minnie breakfast for.”

BoA- “You are so cheesy Yundol.”

Yunho- “Don’t you love cheesy words?”

BoA- “I don’t love it but this is different since they are from you.”  

Please subscrib to this story guys. No silence reader please~