Chapter 28

Destiny and Only one

Reporter-“This is one of the hottest and greatest news in the entertainment industry. TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho and Asia’s Star BoA is getting married today and we lucky that we get a chance to interview this hot to-wed couple just a few hours before their wedding.”

Yunho is sitting there in his blakc suit with his hand around BoA’s should and she’s in her white wedding dress.

Reporter-“Hello we are from Hanbam. Please say hi to our viewer.”

Yunho-“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m the groom who will get marry today U-Know Yunho-imminda.”

BoA-“I’m the bride BoA-imminda.”

Reporter-“How are your feeling groom Yunho?”

Yunho-“It’s kinda weird when you call me groom. I’m very nervous but it hasn’t hit me yet that I’m getting marry. I think I will really feel that when I walk down the aisle.”

Reporter-“What about bride BoA?”

BoA-“I’m also nervous and it still doesn’t seem real.”

Reporter-“It’s stated that your wedding will be broadcasting live on internet for all the fan who couldn’t be here.”

Yunho-“We are honored to have so many people’s blessing especially our fans. So as an act of appreciation, we would like our fans to be witnesses of our wedding since they couldn’t be here in person.”

Reporter-“How lucky your fan are. So where will you go for your honeymoon if you don’t mind answering.”

BoA-“We will go to Maldives.”

Yunho-“We have a really hard time hestitate between Venice and Maldive but in the end we decided to go to Maldive since Boa really love the sea.”

Reporter-“While we are on the subject, what are you plan for children?”

BoA-“We haven’t talked about that yet but I would love to heard what my nampyun(husband) has to said.”

Yunho-“I would like a son and a daughter. I would like to have a son first so he can help me taking care of my daughter, be a protector for his sister.”

Reporter-“Yunho, you look really shocked when BoA called you nampyun earlier.”

Yunho-“Yes I was. That was the first time she called me that.”

Reporter-“To wrap up this interview please said a few words to our viewers.”

Yunho-“Dear all viewers, today we are getting married. We hope you guys will look forward on us in the future.”

BoA-“We will live happily together.”

Reporter-“That was the end of the interview. Congratulation on your wedding.”

Sorry guys for not updating for so long. I was very busy with school and exam. My deepest apology.