Chapter 15

Destiny and Only one

It’s been a few weeks since Yunho made his relationship with BoA public. At first fans of both parties didn’t seem to accept it but after time, they give the two of them their blessing.

It’s nearly Christmas and Yunho is planning a Christmas surprise for BoA. He is walking nervously to Lee Sooman’s office.

~Knock Knock~

Lee Sooman-“Come in.”

Yunho-“Annyeonhaseyo seongsangnim.”

Lee Sooman-“Oh, you are here. What is the matter Yunho? Are the reporters still bothering you guys?”

Yunho-“It isn’t like that seongsangnim. I’m here to ask a flavor.”

Lee Sooman-“What is it?”

Yunho-“Sorry seongsangnim; I just caused trouble for the company and now here I’m asking for another flavor.”

Lee Sooman-“Don’t be sorry. You didn’t do anything wrong. Sooner or later people will get to know about your relationship anyway. You will have to announce it when you want to get married right? So what is your flavor?”

Yunho-“Can Boa and I get a week off during Christmas?”

Lee Sooman-“Hmm, so what is your plan?”

Yunho-“I want to celebrate Christmas with her in Paris. After revealing our relationship, there are paparazzi following us almost everywhere so I want her to help a relaxing time there.”

Lee Sooman-“So you are going to celebrate Christmas with just the two of you. What about our company Christmas party? You know that it’s the only time of the year all of our artists get to spend time together.”

Yunho-“Then we can come back a day earlier and go to the party.”

Lee Sooman-“Okay, both of you got a week of during Christmas. Did you book hotel yet?”

Yunho-“Not yet, since I need to ask for your permission first.”

Lee Sooman-“That’s great. My friend who owns one of the best hotels in Paris just, gave me a penthouse in his hotel for 2 weeks in December as Christmas present. I will give it you. What do you think? Room and food in the hotel are all free of charge. What do you think?”

Yunho-“That would be great. But do you think your friend won’t mind since that’s your present.”

Lee Sooman-“You two are like my children to what is wrong when the father give his present to his son and daughter.”

Yunho-“Thank you so much seongsangnim.”

Lee Sooman-“You don’t need to say that, just don’t forget to buy me something.”

Yunho-“I won’t.”

After getting permission from Lee Sooman, Yunho walks out of the office excitingly and calls BoA.

Yunho-“Boa, are you free? What about some coffee this evening.”

BoA-“Sure why not.”

Yunho-“I’ll pick you up at 5 then.”

BoA-“See you.”

Then Yunho goes to buy plan tickets, book the hotel in Venice and plan his trip. When evening came, Yunho goes to pick up BoA. The two of them settle down with hot chocolate in the café shop.

Yunho-“So Christmas is approaching, what you want for Christmas?”

BoA-“You shouldn’t ask me about that. You should think of it on your own.”

Yunho-“Actually I won’t be here during Christmas, so I want to give you an early Christmas present.”

Yunho takes out a present box out of his backpack and gives it to BoA.

BoA-“So where will you be?”

As she opened the box, she is surprise. She sees plan tickets and travel catalogue.

Yunho-“I would be in Paris with you.”

BoA-“Huh?”

Yunho-“How is my surprise? I asked seongsangnim for week off so that we can spend our Christmas in Paris. I already got the plane ticket and booked the hotel, so you can’t say no.”

BoA-“How can I say no? Thank you, Yunho this is a great present.”

Both of them can’t wait to go on their trip and works passionately. Finally the time come, time to go to the airport and go to Paris. Changmin drives the couple to the airport.

Changmin-“Hyung, why you didn’t tell me about this. Do you know how Yeonhee nag me that you are taking noona to Paris and Venice and I better get her a greater present? Now I got no idea what to buy for her.”

Yunho-“Sorry Changmin. I forgot about you. I’m sure you will be able to think of present for her since you are such a romantic guy.”

Changmin-“Hyung, please from now on please inform me before you got any surprise for noona. I need a backup plan.”

Yunho-“I will. So what do you want?”

Changmin-“What I want? I want to see when you come back there’s ring on her hand.”

BoA-“Changmin~”

Changmin-“I’m just kidding. Don’t worry about me just enjoy your time there and take lots of picture. Hyung, you didn’t forgot to bring your camera right?”

Yunho-“I got it here, you have been nagging me about it all night already.’

Changmin-“Camera is important for trip.”

Yunho-“Don’t worry I’ll take a lot of picture of her.”

Changmin just drops them off at the airport. To their surprise a lot of reporters are there for them.

Yunho-“We are the popular couple now.”

BoA-“We would be able to leave peacefully if it wasn’t for you.”

Yunho-“What’s wrong with declaring that you are mine and I’m yours to the world.”

After saying that, Yunho leans closer and kisses BoA cheek. Cameras click like crazy during that time. With the reporters seeing them off, the couple left for Paris. 

Here's a pre-Christmas update for you guys!!! What will happend to this two in Paris on Christmas????