Chapter 13

Destiny and Only one

Yesterday, BoA gave him a chance to prove his love to her; now Yunho needs to tightly grab onto this chance.

BoA is on her way out to a photo shoot. She is looking for her manager when a car pulls in front of her and Yunho comes out of the driver seat.

Yunho-“I’m your manager for today. I’ll drive you around and do everything you asked for. Here is a cup of hot coffee to warm you up and a bouquet of flower which is far less beautiful than you.”

BoA-“Thank. What about your work?”

Yunho-“You are more important than my work. I asked seongsangnim for a day off. Come on, get into the car or you will be late for your photo shoot.”

BoA just put on a straight face and get into the car. Yunho open the passenger seat next to the driver seat but instead of going in, BoA goes to the passenger seat at the back and sat down. Yunho just smile and starts the car.

Yunho-“Why you didn’t seat in the front?”

BoA-“I do whatever I want, just drive.”

Yunho-“You only got a photo shoot, so what do you wanna do after that?”

BoA-“I’ll just come home and rest. You can just drop me off and do your thing. I’ll call you after I finish.”

Yunho-“okay.”

So Yunho just drops BoA off at the photo shoot place and goes back.

BoA-“How can he just leave when I told him to do so.”

After a few hours of shooting, there’s a commotion going on with the other.

Photographer-“Let’s take a ten minute break.”

As she’s resting a cup of hot chocolate appears from her side. She turns to that side and saw Yunho holding the cup.

Yunho-“Here is your hot choco.”

BoA-“Didn’t I tell you to just come after I call you when the photo shoots finish?”

Yunho-“You seem delight earlier when you saw my face earlier. I’m just here to deliver the drink for the other and you. If you don’t like it, I’ll go. Call me when you’re done.”

--BoA POV—

Why is he so obedient today? He should resist on staying. You babo Yundol.

--End of POV—

BoA-“Just stay.”

Yunho just smiles and walks back.

Yunho-“I thought you didn’t want me here?”

BoA-“The photo shoot is about to end anyway. Why bother wasting gasoline.”

Yunho-“I can wait in the car.”

BoA-“You will waste energy by turning on the heater just stay.”

Yunho-“I won’t turn on the heater then.”

BoA-“Just stay will you, why are you making people worry.”

Yunho-“Who is worry about me? You? Just say you want me to stay.”

BoA-“Oppa, I got enough of rest. Let’s start.”

Photographer-“Okay.”

While BoA is having phto shoot, the girls all fan girl over Yunho.

A girl-“Yunho oppa, can we take a picture together?”

That moment, BoA just zone out of the photo shoot and stare at Yunho.

Yunho-“Sorry, I’m not in the condition to take photo. What about an autograph?”

A girl-“Okay oppa.”

The photo shoot finally end; Yunho and BoA left.

Yunho-“So where do you want to go my love? What about a stroll in the park?”

BoA-“I’m tired. I want to go home and rest.”

Yunho-“okay then.”

Yunho just drives to BoA’s apartment complex and stops the car.

Yunho-“You can get off here. I’ll park the car I don’t you to walk in this cold weather. I’ll go up later.”

BoA-“No need to park the car, I want to have the spaghetti at the place we like to go but don’t want to stand in the line; so could you go and buy it for me?”

Yunho-“Your wish is my command. I’ll be back soon.”

Yunho drives off and BoA went up to her apartment. BoA just finished her shower and putted on comfortable clothes.

~Phone ring~

BoA-“Annyeong~”

Yunho-“BoA is there anything else you want to eat? I’m almost there.”

BoA-“I want cheese bread also.”

Yunho-“Okay I’ll be right back.”

It’s been an hour since Yunho called but he hasn’t come back home yet. BoA is waiting for him frustratingly. She decided to call him.

      -“Hello?”

BoA-“Yunho what is taking you so long? I’m hungry.”

      -“Sorry miss, but I’m not the one you are looking for.”

BoA-“ This is Jung Yunho’s phone right?”

     -“Yes miss, hello I’m Police officer Kim. You are Jung Yunho’s friend right?”

BoA-“Yes I’m his girlfriend. What happen to him?”

Police-“He got into an accident while talking on phone.”

BoA-“Is he okay? Sir please~”

Police-“I don’t know but he was unconscious when they took him to the hospital.”

BoA-“What hospital is it?”

Police-“Seoul National University Hospital. Hello miss? Miss?”

As soon as she heard the name of the hospital, BoA immediately rushes to the hospital. As soon as she arrives at the hospital, BoA looks for Yunho everywhere.

BoA-“Excuse me miss, where is the patient who was involved in an accident and was unconscious?”

Nurse-“What is his name?”

BoA-“Yunho, Jung Yunho.”

Nurse-“Room 39”

BoA-“ Thank.”

BoA rushed to the room and see Yunho lays on the bed lifelessly.

BoA-“Yunho!! Yunho wake up!! Yunho, I’m sorry I was so cold to you. Sorry I didn’t trust you. That’s beacause I love you so much and I still do. Yunho please don’t leave me. I’m sorry I was so cold to you, I didn’t mean it Yunho. Please don’t leave me.”

BoA is crying while saying those words. She is hugging him while doing so. That moment she feels a hand on her head.

    -“Boa, Boa”

BoA sits up and sees Yunho with his eyes open.

BoA-“Yunho are you okay? Wait here I’ll go get a doctor.”

Yunho-“No need, I’m okay.”

BoA-“No! You need to get check by the doctor.”

Yunho-“I’m okay after I heard those words.”

BoA-“What words? I never said any words.”

Yunho-“Okay okay, now come and sit here, you cry baby.”

BoA goes sit on the bed beside Yunho and begins hitting him.

Yunho-“Ouch ouch BoA, why are you hitting me?”

BoA-“This is for fooling me, I thought I was going lose you.”

Yunho-“Don’t worry I won’t go anywhere. I’ll always be by your side. So am I forgiven?”

BoA-“No I’m not forgiving you. You just got yourself into deeper trouble.”

Yunho-“Oh really? Yunho don’t leave me. Sorry I didn’t trust you but that’s because I love you so much and I still do.” (imitating BoA earlier)

BoA-“How can you.”

Yunho just hugs BoA and smile.

Yunho-“How can you be so cute when you are angry. I should make you angry more often.”