Chapter 29

Destiny and Only one

All the guests settle down, waiting for the wedding to started.

Shindong-“Hello everyone, I’ll be your MC for this event. I’m Shindong.”

Heechul-“and I’m Heechul.”

Shindong-“First of all, we would like to express our gratitude instead of the couple. Thank you for attending and witness this beautiful wedding.”

Heechul-“Hyung, I can see that there are alot of celebrities here today.”

Shindong-“That’s as expected since the couple today are Asia’s Star and Asia’s top idol group.”

Shindong-“Now to get our wedding started, let’s begin with the entry of the groom.”

Heechul-“Groom U-know Yunho please enter.”

Yunho was waiting nervously behind the door waiting for his cue to enter. As he got his cue, he took a deep breathe and walk in confidently.

Yunho walks over to the altar and wait there nervously.

Heechul-“That was a very heartwrecking walk from our handsome groom Yunho.”

Shindong-“A wedding can’t really start of without our beautiful bride.”

Heechul-“To officially begin the wedding please warmly welcome our gorgeous bride BoA.”

The door open, showcasting beautiful Sarang(Choo Sung Hoon’s daughter) and handsome Kyungsan (the baby Soshi looked after). The two of them path the way with beautiful flower petals and the beautiful bride BoA walks nervously with her hand links with her dad.

Sarang and Kyungsan walk over to the altar and stood in one corner. Yunho walks over to BoA and her dad, bow down to BoA’s dad and ask for BoA’s hand. BoA’s dad gives BoA’s hand to him and wishpere “That’s my precious daughter you got there.”

After taking BoA’s hand, Yunho make another bow to his father-in law. Hand in hand with BoA, the two of them walk over to the altar.

The pastor begins to preach and at the end he looks over to Yunho and ask.

“Jung Yunho, are you willing to accept Kwon BoA as your constant friend, faithful partner and your love form this day forward, and in the presence of God, your family and friends; vows that you will be with her in sickness and in health, in good and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. Are you willing to promise to love her unconditionally until death seperat you.”

Yunho-“Yes, I do. I’m willing to accept her as my partner in the presence of God, my family and friends, I vow that I will be with her in sickness and in health, in good and in bad and in joy as well as in sorrow.”

After that, the pastor turns to BoA and ask.

“Kwon BoA, are you willing to accept Jung Yunho as your constant friend, faithful partner and your love form this day forward, and in the presence of God, your family and friends; vows that you will be with her in sickness and in health, in good and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. Are you willing to promise to love her unconditionally until death seperat you.”

BoA-“Yes, I do.”

Pastor-“Now you may exchange your ring.”

Kyungsan walks over with a basket which got the ring box inside on top of flower petals. Yunho takes the ring box from the basket and open it. They exchange their rings in front of their mentor, family and friends.

Pastor-“Now I announce you husband and wife int he name of God. You may kiss your bride.”

Yunho leans over and kiss BoA in the cheek. Then the pastor leaves the altar and let the MCs take over the event.

Shindong-“Don’t you all think that kiss was a bit too weak?”

Guests-“Yes!!”

Heechul-“Don’t you all think they should kiss again??”

Guests-“Yes!!”

SuJu-“They should kiss in the lip!!”

Shindong-“Now that’s my members.”

Heechul-“Now it’s time to show how grateful you are to us.”

Yunho-“Okay okay.”

Then he leans forward and kisses BoA passionately.

Heechul-“That was more passionate then we expect, Yunho. Keep that for your honeymoon.”

Shindong-“Now let’s us continue with a speech from our mentor, teacher and boss Lee SooMan seongsangnim.”

Lee SooMan-“First of all I would like to show my gratitude to the guests for attending and witness this beautifuul event as well as all the fans who are watching at home. Today is a very speacial and beautiful day for me. The two of you to me are my senior artist, company successor and most of all they are like my son and daughter. Right here at this moment, I’m witnessing the two of you starting a new family and as your mentor and teacher, I can’t be any prouder of you as I’m now. The two of you have been together through so many obstacles to get to today, and it’s my honor to witness this beautiful journey. Now from being just a senior artist which is a very demanding status, you two are awarded with another special role which is husband and wife. As your teacher and as your dad, I’m very confident that you two will complete your role fully and responsiblely as you have been. I wish you two happiness in your life. Thank you.”

BoA was very touched by his speech and she started to get teary.

Shindong-“That was a very heart touching speech from our seongsangnim. Now to congrats this newly wed couple, we got our SMTOWN vocal Max Changmin who will sing a song for this couple.

Changmin goes up the stage and grap the mic.

Changmin-“As their group member and dongsaeng, I got nothing to give them as congratulation except for a song. I’ll sing our song “Magic Castle”.

Changmin sings that song from the bottom of his heart, he’s sincerely congrating the couple as he sings every single words. After the song finished, Changmin catch his breathe.

Changmin-“BoA noona, thank you for accepting this clumsy and childish hyung of mine, he might not be a good cook but he’s willing to learn it for you. He might not be the most perfect guy in this world but I can guarantee you that no guy in this world will ever love you as much as this clumsy hyung can. Hyung, I’m letting you go now cause you are marrying this perfect noona. Congrats on your wedding.”

Yunho was very touched with the performance and message from his dongsaeng Changmin. He walks over to him and gives him a hug.

Heechul-“That was a very sincere performance and letter from Changmin. It’s ok Changmin, you still got your girlfriend Yeonhee by your side.”

Shindong-“Today is the wedding of Asia’s top couple singer, so we can’t just let the wedding finish with just a song.”

Heechul-“There’s another performance?”

Shindong-“Of course. The next performance will be performance by bride BoA’s 9 gorgeous dongsaeng.”

Soshi get up to the stage.

Taeyeon-“Just as Changmin oppa said, we got nothing to offer except a song for you.”

Jessica-“We will sing our song “Forever”. We hope that you two will be just as the lyrics.”

I want to dream forever with you

 

Following the happy breeze, beneath that bright sky that blinds me

Beautiful melodies and fresh air fills this road that I'm walking with you

Do you remember? Those awkward and unfamiliar times when we firsth met

I'm thankful to you for silently taking care of me when I was hesitant and young

 

My exhausted heart beats once again

My weak heart has found light again

I want to hold your hand and walk like this forever

Together with the person I love in a world just for the two of us

 

Those unforgettable memories during that long time

Throughout the laughter and the tears, the one who always believed in me was you

 

My exhausted heart beats once again

My weak heart has found light again

I want to hold your hand and walk like this forever

Together with the person I love in a world just for the two of us

 

No one will bother us

There's not even a reason to waste any time

(Sometimes) We could be far from each other

(With the same heart) The same heart as one, dreaming the same dream

 

Even if a very long time passes (A long time passes)

Even if you and I become a bit different (A bit different)

I want to dream forever with you like this

The one who fulfilled my wishes, the one who became my faith, with you

 

Even if a very long time passes (A long time passes)

Even if you and I become a bit different (A bit different)

I want to dream forever with you like this

The one who became my miracle, the one who dreamed with me, with you

 

Even a long time passes, I want to dream forever with you

 

After the performance end, Tiffany step forward while holding her microphone nervously.

Tiffany-“As the representative of the group, I would like to say a few words to this newlywed couple.

BoA unnie, you are finally getting married. All the nine of us always worried will you be able get marry when you are such a workaholic; fortunately we got Yunho oppa here, who is willing to marry a worksholic like you. You are a very great senior, someone that we look up to and most of all our great, sweet and considerate unnie. You always chose us when it’s between us and Yunho oppa while saying my dongsaeng first no matter what. Sorry Yunho oppa for that. Now that you are a wife and will be mom in the future, we can’t selfishly ask you to choose us and put us on top. Unnie from now on, we would like it to be my nampyun first no matter what instead of dongsaeng. Yunho oppa, thank you for marrying our workaholic unnie, you always put on a smile even BoA unnie chose us over you and said you are BoA’s dongsaeng which make you my dongsaeng also. You always take care of us even before you started dating unnie; you take even more extra care of us after that. Now we are willing to let you take our first place because we know that now we got a very reliable and caring brother-in law who will take care of us and love us just like BoA unnie. Your love for unnie moved us. Please always love our unnie just like the first time. I hope your heart still skip a beat everytime just like the beginning and I hope that you will take care of her every single day, sorry if that sound demanding but please still do. Don’t you dare hurting our unnie or you will get it from us. BoA unnie thank you for giving us such a great brother-in law. Congrats on your wedding. We love you.”

 

BoA couldn’t control her tears anymore and start crying. Yunho put his arm around and hug her tightly from the side. Soshi are leaving the stage when YoonYul walk back and said.

YoonYul-“Unnie, don’t cry. You have to look the best on your wedding day. We don’t want to ruin your wedding.”

As expected, her dongsaeng is the best. With those words, BoA starts smiling again.

Shindong-“That was a very heart touching and threathing message. Yunho, you better be careful those girls aren’t normal girls.”

Heechul-“Speaking of aren’t normal, this wedding isn’t a normal wedding, so here we are with a dance performance. The performer of this performance will be kept a secret.”

Slow music begins to play but there is no sight of the performaner. The music reach its but nobody knows who the performer will be. Suddenly the light goes out and after a few seconds, and a beam of light light the guests’ area around Super Junior seat. Super Junior stand up from their seat and begin to dance.

Shindong-“Yes, the performer is our group Super Junior.”

The group dance their way to SHINee seat and then SHINee stand up and join the dance.

Heechul-“As you can see it’s a mix performance of Super Junior and SHINee.”

The two groups make thier way to the center, when a mysterious man dressing like idol stood up in front of them. The mysterious man remains unknown a few second because he’s wearing a hat a disguise. Then the man took off the hat in which BoA and Yunho are very surprise to know his real identity. The mysterious man is thier seongsangnim Lee SooMan. The crowd begins to cheer as the mysterious man reveal his identity. After a few minutes of massive dance performance, it comes to an end.

Shindong-“That was a very great surprise seongsangnim.”

Just then Yunho goes up and wispher something to the MCs.

Heechul-“We just got a special request from our groom.”

Shindong-“He said that we can’t leave this person out when it come to dancing and that person look like he can’t wait to show his move during the dance performance.”

Heechul-“And the groom would like that person to show a bit of dance performance as a congratulation.”

Shindong-“Who is that person? Is it our Dancing Queen Hyoyeon?”

Heechul-“Dang!! I saw that Hyoyeon just can’t seem to sit still in her seat but the request was made to the groom’s close hyung, World Star Bi Rain who is here today with her beautiful wife Taehee.

Shindong-“Is the request granted?”

Rain stood up.

Rain-“I’m here unprepared. I’m not here for performance I’m here just as normal guest.” and seat back down.

Yunho-“Jung Jihoon!! Jung Jihoon!!”

Soon the whole hall is fill with the shout “Jung Jihoon”

Yunho grab the microphone and said “come on hyung, just show us some move as a congratulation.”

Shindong-“come on Bi just a few move.

Rain stood up again and said “Okay, I’ll show some move.”

Then music begins to play and Rain show some impressive freestyle dance.

Shindong-“I’m not sure if Rain is really here unprepared since those moves seem really well choreographed.”

Heechul-“That was World Star Bi Rain so it really isn’t a surprise.”

Shindong-“Today wedding was a very joyous wedding sadly it already come to an end.”

Heechul-“We would like to invite the star of the day the newlywed Yunboa couple to stage to say a few words to the guests.”

Yunho-“We are very grateful for all the guests who take their precious time to be here. I would like to thank Changmin for the message and performance, also Super Junior and SHINee and especailly Girls’ Generation for their heart touching and threathing message and most of all the shocking dance performance by Lee Sooman seongsangnim.”

BoA-“also to Jihoon Bi Rain oppa who dance to our request.”

Yunho-“Thank you so much for witnessing our wedding and for your warm blessing. We will live a very happy life.”

Sorry guys I've made too much mistake so here's an edited one. I'm currently working hard on the next chapter please be a bit more patience.