Chapter 8

Destiny and Only one

It’s been several days since SMTOWN in New York end. It’s 8:30 in the morning and Yunho is banging on Changmin’s door loudly.

Yunho-“Changmin!! Changmin!! Wake up!!”

Sleepy Changmin can’t help but has to wake up and openly the door sleepily.

Changmin-“Hyung, what are you doing so early in the morning?”

Yunho-“I need your help Minnie?”

Changmin-“What is it hyung?”

Yunho-“Help me make kimbap(rice rolls).”

Changmin-“Hyung if you want to eat kimbap, I’ll make it for you for lunch. Now let’s me get some more sleep first.”

Yunho-“You need to help me make it now. I need to be ready at 10.”

Changmin-“Hyung!!! You banged on my door so early in the morning just to help you make kimbap for your date with noona? Just buy some sandwich and put it into the box.”

Yunho-“Come on Minnie, help me out.”

Changmin-“Hyung, you are so annoying sometimes, and that time is now.”

Yunho-“Changmin please, I woke up at 8:00 and went to buy all the ingredient just help me out for once okay?”

Changmin-“Okay okay. This will be the first and last.”

Yunho-“Promised.”

So Changmin helps prepare the ingredient and teach Yunho how to roll the rice.

Changmin-“You got it now hyung?”

Yunho-“It’s that easy?”

Changmin-“Yeah so now you do it yourself and I’m going to get some sleep.”

After teaching Yunho how to do it, he went back to his room to get more beauty sleep. Yunho finished preparing food for his date and prepare himself for the date.

~knock knock knock on BoA’s door~

BoA-“Coming.”

Yunho-“Are you ready for our date?”

BoA-“I’m ready.”

Yunho-“Let’s go then jagiya.”

-In Yunho’s car-

BoA-“So where are we going?”

Yunho-“It’s a secret but no matter where we are going, you need to fasten your seatbelt first.”

Then he leans to BoA’s side a buckle her seat belt for her.

Yunho-“You always forgot to fasten your seat belt after we date. Are you doing it on purpose?”

BoA-“What are you saying? It’s just that you are always a step ahead of me.”

Yunho-“That’s because I know you more than you know yourself. Now let’s go.”

It’s been half an hour since they leave BoA’s house and she still got no idea where they are going.

BoA-“Yunho, we are we going?”

Yunho-“Told you, it’s a secret.”

BoA-“Come on tell me.”

Yunho-“I might consider it if you agree to call me oppa from now on.”

BoA-“I’ll just wait.”

Yunho-“It’s that hard to call me oppa?”

BoA-“I’ve been calling you Yunho for years and now you want me to call you oppa all of a sudden?”

Yunho-“But I’m your boyfriend right now not just a friend.”

BoA-“Even though I call you Yunho that doesn’t mean that I love you less, so don’t be a kid and focus on driving.”

Yunho-“Tada, we are here jagiya.”

BoA-“A park? Are we having picnic jagiya.”

Yunho-“Yeah, I thought we should do it get colder.”

BoA-“This is great jagiya.”

The couple walks hand in hand to find a perfect spot for their picnic. With one hand carrying the picnic basket and the other holding his lover’s hand, Yunho smile happily.

Yunho-“It’s been a while since we walk hand in hand like this.”

BoA-“Yeah, this is so nice.”

Yunho-“Let’s settle there under that tree.”

BoA-“Okay.”

They laid down the blanket and sit down under the tree.

BoA-“The whether today is great for picnic.”

Yunho-“Because we are out on a picnic today.”

BoA-“You childish Yunho.”

Suddenly Yunho stand up.

Yunho-“Boa, wait here a minute.”

BoA-“Where are you going jagiya?”

Yunho-“I’ll be back soon.”

While Yunho gone somewhere, BoA enjoy the scenery around her; they are sitting under big tree by the lake, it’s so nice and quiet. After a couple of minutes, Yunho comes back with a bicycle.

Yunho-“Tada!!”

BoA-“Where did you get this?”

Yunho-“I borrowed it. Let’s go for a ride.”

The couple goes for a ride around the lake. BoA is sitting behind with her hands freely in the air.

BoA-“This is so great Yundol.”

Yunho-“Glad you enjoy this.”

After a couple of minutes, the couple came back to their spot.

BoA-“You got something to eat? I’m hungry.”

Yunho-“Of course there is. Tada Kimbap, and fruit.”

BoA-“You made this yourself?”

Yunho-“How do you know?”

BoA-“The shape said it all.”

Some of them didn’t stick together and some of them burst.

Yunho-“This is the first time; I ever woke up in the morning and prepare something like this.”

BoA-“I know you long enough to know that. I’ll enjoy it.”

Yunho-“Say ah~”

They feed each other and finish the food. After they finished their food, they clean up the trash.

BoA-“They are delicious even though they don’t look that great.”

Yunho-“Does your legs hurt? Spread them, I’ll message it for you.”

Then he straightens BoA’s legs and messages them gently. After that he lied down on BoA’s lap.

Yunho-“This is nice. Laying down on your lap.”

BoA-“Nice for you but my lap hurt, your head is so heavy.”

Yunho-“Really?”

Then he sits up, and lay down on his bag. After that he spread his arms wide.

Yunho-“Lied down Boa~yah. Come on”

So BoA lied down on his arm.

Yunho-“Let’s listen to some music.”

He took out the earphone, and put one in BoA’s ear and another in his. The two of them, lied down side by side while listening to beautiful music just like a scene from a movie.

Another update for you guys!! Hope you enjoy it!! I would be glad if you subscrib.