Chapter 43

Destiny and Only one

BoA is busy cooking in the kitchen while Yunho is busy looking after their baby girl Yoong Ah. Hoya excitingly runs to the kitchen.

Hoya-“Umma umma, is immo visiting Hoya today?”

BoA-“Yes, Yoona-immo is visiting us today.”

Hoya-“Yey!! When will she arrive?”

BoA-“Soon.”

~Ding dong~

Hoya-“Yoona-immo.”

Hoya immediately rushes to the door. As soon as Yunho opens the door, he quickly runs to her.

Hoya-“Immo!!”

Yoona picks him up and kiss him.

Yoona-“My handsome prince.”

Seunggi-“Annyeong Hoya~ah.”

Hoya looks up to Seunggi.

Hoya-“Annyeonghaseyo samchun.”(in a very calm voice)

Yunho-“Seem like my son isn’t that happy to see you Seunggi.”

Seunggi-“Oh, annyeonghaseyo, hyung.”

Yunho-“Annyeong, come on in.”

Yoona-“Hoya, samchun bought your favorite chocolate ice cream.”

Hoya-“Chocolate ice cream?”(He sounds delight)

Seunggi-“Yes, samchun knows that uri Hoya love it.”

Hoya-“Immo, I don’t want ice cream today I want cake.”

Yoona-“Cake??”

Hoya-“Ne, Hoya wants cake.”

Yoona-“Well immo also bought cake for my handsome prince.”

Hoya-“Yey!! Immo jjang!!”

BoA-“Yoongie, you don’t need to that. You will spoil this naughty kid.”

Yoona-“It’s okay unnie, just once in a while.”

BoA-“You girls, do that all the time.”

Yoona-“Unnie that’s how you use to treat us also.”

BoA-“Okay, now put him down and give your unnie a hug.”

Yoona puts Hoya down and hugs BoA real tight.

Yoona-“I really miss you unnie.”

BoA-“I miss you also. My shikshin must be hungry, dinner will be ready in just a few minutes. I cook all your favorite food.”

Yoona-“Wow unnie. Thank you very much, this why I love visiting you. Let’s me help you so we can eat faster.”

BoA-“Okay, then first wash your hand. But won’t Seunggi feel uncomfortable?”

Yoona-“Don’t worry about him, he will be okay; it’s not like oppa will eat him anyway. Oh, where is my princess Yoong Ah??”

BoA-“Her dad just put her to sleep earlier.”

While the ladies are in the kitchen cooking, Yunho and Seunggi sit in the living room along with Hoya.

Yunho-“So how are you these days?”

Seunggi-“I’m okay hyung.Just a bit busy.”

Yunho-“Hmm, it’s okay to be busy. Hoya, why don’t you show samchun the dance move you just learn?”

Hoya-“Shiroh appa. Hoya will go to kitchen to Immo.”

Yunho-“Araseo.”

Seunggi-“He doesn’t seem to like me that much hyung.”

Yunho-“Don’t worry, all of Soshi’s boyfriend get the same treatment from Hoya. You guys are dating his favorite immo after all. Oh, I forgot you are her fiancé now.”

Seunggi-“It’s okay hyung.”

Yunho-“I’m not bragging but those move that I ask Hoya to show you are great.”

Seunggi-“That isn’t a surprise since you and nooa are his parents after all.”

Hoya-“Appa time for dinner.”

BoA-“Hoya, you should invite samchun to the table also.”

Hoya-“Samchun, dinner.”

Seunggi-“Araseo, thank for the invitation, Hoya.”

They are about to sit down, when Hoya get off his chair and starts moving it.

Yunho-“Hoya, where are you going?”

Hoya-“I want to sit next to Immo.”

BoA-“Immo and samchun should seat next to each other. Be a good boy and go back to your seat.”

Hoya-“But umma I want to seat next to immo.”

Yoona-“Come, you can seat next to immo.”

Hoya-“Yey, immo jjang!!”

BoA-“Yoongie, you don’t need to do that. Are you okay with it Seunggi?”

Seunggi-“It’s okay noona, it’s my pleasure to have such a handsome prince seating next to me during dinner.”

Yunho-“This kid, you know Yoona is one of his most favorite immo. He doesn’t even want to look at Nickhun so consider yourself lucky.”

Seunggi-“I guess so.”

After dinner, BoA and Yoona puts Hoya to bed and ask the men to go out to buy some beers.

BoA-“So does anything change now that you are getting marry in two weeks?”

Yoona-“I don’t know unnie, it hasn’t hit me yet.”

BoA-“Unnie was like that also. It really hit you when the pastor announce you husband and wife.”

Yoona-“I guess that time it really hit us also that you are someone wife before our unnie. All of us cried that time.”

BoA-“You guys are my second now after Hoya and Yoong Ah. If not why would I invite Seunggi for dinner tonight.”

Yoona-“What are you planning unnie?”

BoA-“Something that your unnie and oppa think we should do to our future brother-in law.”

Yoona-“I knew it, that this dinner isn’t just a dinner.”

BoA-“Well it really isn’t just a dinner.”

At the grocery store,

Yunho-“Let’s get some snack first.”

Seunggi-“Okay hyung.”

Yunho-“Let’s me give you a tips on that. If you want to get on your sisters-in law good side, remember what I’m about to tell you. Memorize all their favorite drink and snack including my wife’s favorite also. You do that your marriage life will be good. Also their favorite food.”

Seunggi-“Thank for the tips hyung.”

Yunho-“You must think that you don’t really need to care about my wife but all nine of them consider my wife as one of them and Boa consider them as her real dongsaeng. So do I, so remember that there are 9 girls plus me to punish you if you hurt her.”

Seunggi-“I will always keep that in mind hyung.” (in a very serious voice)

Yunho-“Don’t be so serious, I’m just kidding.”

Seunggi-“So hyung, what food and drink does noona like?”

Yunho-“You are off to a good start.”

The guys arrived home and the four of them seat down for some beer.

BoA-“I think you would know by now that I didn’t just invite you here tonight for dinner.”

Yunho-“I already give him clues jagi.”

Seunggi-“Ne noona.”

BoA-“This dongsaeng of mine, hate waiting and lies so don’t make her wait and don’t you dare lying to her. The thing that she love the most is food and she like them in big proportion and doesn’t like to share that.”

Yoona-“Unnie, you make me sound like a food addicted.”

BoA-“You are shikshin. I may look calm and I’m small in size but if you hurt my dongsaeng, you will get it from me something you could never imagine of.”

Yoona-“Hear that oppa? Don’t you dare hurting me.”

Yunho-“Just for your information, we call her little giant. This little girl here, got a big oppa like me also, not just an unnie and 8 of her sisters also. Be aware.”

Seunggi-“Hyung, noona, you can rest assure I wouldn’t dare to hurt her and I would never do anything that will harm or hurt her also. You can trust me on that.”

Yoona-“You better keep your words oppa, I got my two scary unnie and oppa here as witnesses.”

Seunggi-“Of course.”

Yunho-“Now that you got our trust I think it’s time for you to win over you other 8 to be sisters-in law they are way harder than us. Then you will have to pass your last stage, my son Hoya.”

Yoona-“Yeah, it seem like he doesn’t like you that much.”

Seunggi-“I really should work on that.”