Chapter 10

Destiny and Only one

Yunho was on his way to his apartment from the parking lot when he saw a very similar looking woman standing on the entrance.

Yunho-“Eunjung-ssi, is that you?”

Eunjung-“Oppa.”

Yunho-“What are you doing here?”

Eunjung-“I was on my way. I was about to leave anyway.”

After saying that she just walked away, Eunjung looks very sad to Yunho so he runs after her as a friend.

Yunho-“Eunjung-ssi, what is wrong?”

Eunjung-“My boyfriend... my boyfriend.....” (sobbing)

Yunho-“What about your boyfriend?”

Eunjung-“He cheated on me.”

Yunho-“What? It’s okay don’t cry. Calm down let’s talk about it.”

Yunho helps Eunjung to the bench in front of the entrance. Then the two of them sit down.

Yunho-“So tell me what happend?”

Eunjung-“He told me that I’m out of date and I’m not the girl he thought I was. Actually I found out that he cheated on me with another girl from the same company.”

Yunho-“How can he do that! So how do you end up here?”

Eunjung-“I don’t know I just walk and end up here. I should go now.”

Yunho-“Be careful on your way back. Don’t think about that jerk anymore, he doesn’t deserve someone like you.”

Finally BoA get some time off, she is walking excitingly toward Yunho’s apartment when she see,

Eunjung is hugging Yunho.

Eunjung-“Oppa, can we get back together? I just realize how great you are. I was a fool to turn you down. Just break up with BoA, I don’t care whether I will be pointed as the third person; I don’t care as long as I can have you. Yunho oppa please.”

--BoA POV—

Yunho what are you doing? Push her away right now then I might be able to forgive you. Come on Yunho you love me don’t you?

--End of POV—

BoA’s heart just break apart when she saw Yunho left up his hand and hug her. She doesn’t know what to do, she just ran away as soon as she saw him left his hand.

Yunho left his hands and push Eunjung away.

Yunho-“I know you are hurting right now, but right now BoA’s the only one for me and she will always be. Sorry.”

Just as he finished his words, he looks away and saw a very similar silhouette running away from his apartment. He is absolutely sure who is it and why that person is running away. He just ran after her. Eunjung runs after him and give him a back hug.

Eunjung-“Oppa, but didn’t you love me back then?”

Yunho-“I told u that BoA’s the only one for me and will always be. My feeling for you back then is just a crush and I got absolutely no feeling for you anymore.”

Yunho just pushes her away and runs after BoA. BoA doesn’t know anything at all she just run and went home. Yunho was running and shouting for BoA but she doesn’t listen she just run. Yunho quickly run back, get into his car and quickly drives to her home.

--Yunho POV—

Boa~yah, it isn’t what you think. I love you more than anyone. Please Boa trusts me. I won’t forgive myself if you don’t trust me. Boa I can’t move on without you.

--End of POV—