Chapter 12

Destiny and Only one

BoA is crying inside Soshi’s house while Yunho’s banging on their door.

Tiffany-“Unnie don’t cry. Don’t waste your energy on such a cheater. Taengoo do something about him. I don’t care chase him away or have the security drag him away I don’t care. I want him out of here now.”

Taeyeon-“Ahjussi, I don’t care what you do but I want him out of here.”

Jessica-“Unnie, he’s gone now. It’s okay.”

Sooyoung-“Unnie don’t cry, don’t be hurt because of him.”

Sooyoung is crying and sobbing while saying that and hugs BoA.

Sunny-“Unnie, you look so pale. Where have you been the whole time after seeing them? Why didn’t you call us?”

Taeyeon-“Come on Sunny~ah, just by looking at her; I bet she walks in this cold weather alone.”

Taeyeon-“Fany, Sica you guys take unnie to Fany’s room and warm her up. I’ll get her some tea and cook something for her to eat.”

Tiffany and Jessica help BoA to Tiffany’s room while the other helps prepare the food.

Seohyun-“Unnie, what should we do?”

Taeyeon-“Let’s just pretend that nothing happened and focus on cheering her up.”

While the others is preparing the food outside Tiffany and Jessica are consoling BoA in Tiffany’s room.

Tiffany-“Unnie here you should warm yourself up.”

Tiffany took a blanket and wraps it around BoA. Just as she wrapped it around her, Tiffany just hugs BoA and cries.

Tiffany-“Are you going to come home and cry alone? Why didn’t you call us? We would come running to you no matter how busy we are just as you will do for us.”

Jessica-“Unnie promise me that in the future no matter what happens call us okay?”

BoA just hugs both Tiffany and Jessica.

BoA-“I promised. What would I do if I didn’t have you guys by my side.”

JeTi-“We will always be.”

Taeyeon-“Time for dinner.”

Tiffany-“Now let’s eat dinner so that you will get some strength.”

BoA knows that she won’t be able to refuse so she just follows them out to the dining room.

Hyoyeon-“Let’s eat unnie.”

BoA-“Guys I feel like having a drink tonight; do you have soju or beer?”

Sunny-“We got some beers in the fridge. I’ll go eat it.”

Yoona-“What about beer and chicken?”

Yuri-“That sounds great.”

The girls know that BoA is hurting in the inside and she’s just pretending to be okay. They just go along with the flow and focus on cheering her up.

In the morning Yunho quickly go to BoA’s apartment and tell her the whole thing. Didn’t want to make it hard for the security Yunho just wait outside in front of the entrance. BoA and Soshi are on their way out when Yunho spotted them.

Yunho-“BoA, you got to listen to me. I didn’t hug her, I swear BoA. I only have you in my heart.”

The girls and BoA are walking away when BoA stops and tries to walk back. Tiffany holds her back and says.

Tiffany-“Unnie, will you be okay?”

BoA-“I’m okay Fany~ah.”

Then she walks over to him.

BoA-“Just one thing, am I just a way for you to forget her? If so I wouldn’t mind since at least I can help out my best friend for some time.”

Yunho just kneel down on his knee.

BoA-“What are you doing? Get up.”

Yunho-“My love for you is 100% sincere. I admitted I used to like her but my feeling for her was all gone when I confessed to you. Actually I wasn’t sure whether I did like her or it’s just a way to grab your attention from Jaejoong. I truly love you BoA. The most important thing is I left my hands to push her out not to hug her. I’m sorry I hurted you.”

Seohyun-“Unnie, he seem sincere give him a chance to prove himself.”

Sooyoung-“Yeah unnie.”

BoA-“Okay then. I’ll give you a chance to prove your love for me.”

Tiffany-“You better do a good job or else.”

Yunho-“I will. I promised.”

Would love it if u comment and subscribe to my story.