Chapter 42

Destiny and Only one

-3 months later

It’s 2 in the morning; Yunho is sleeping soundly when he feels like someone is tapping his arm.’

BoA-“Jagi~Jagi~”

Yunho-“What is it Boa~yah?”

BoA-“I want strawberry.”

Yunho-“Strawberry? But you just finish a whole box after dinner.”

BoA-“I want strawberry jagi~yah.”

Yunho-“Okay. I will be quick.”

Yunho get up quickly, dress up and drive to the super market. While he’s driving back hom, his phone rings.

BoA-“Jagi, I want cake.”

Yunho-“Cake? It’s 2 in the morning Boa~yah.”

BoA-“It’s for me and our Byul(Star).”

Yunho-“I will get you cake no matter what even if I have to drive around the country just wait okay?”

BoA-“Okay. Saranghae Yundol.”

Yunho has to drive all around the neighborhood to find the cake. By the time he arrives home it’s 3:30 am already. He quickly cleans the strawberry, put the cake onto a plate then take them upstairs. When he gets into their bedroom, his pregnant wife is sleeping soundly already.

Yunho-“You sound like you won’t survive if you can’t have them earlier but now look at you sleeping soundly like a baby. I guess our Byul know that umma needs some sleep.”

Yunho just kiss BoA softly on her forehead and smiles. He hugs her and drifts of to back to sleep. BoA often wakes him up in the middle of the night like this, and sometime when he came back he would found her so angry at him or sometimes crying. But Yunho never complains or felt angry at her because he knows that BoA is having a hard time herself also. She would just have a spoon full of rice and rush to the bathroom to vomit it out. Fruits and sweet are the only things that she could swallow without vomit them out.

-6 months later

After they found out that BoA is pregnant, Yunho tries to do all his work from home, he would record the dance move and send it to the company, and attend meeting through video call. He tries to stay by BoA’s side as much as possible.

While Yunho is composing songs in the studio at home, he hears BoA calling. He immediately put down his word and rushes to her side.

Yunho-Jagi, what is it? Do you want strawberry?”

BoA doesn’t say a word but she just shakes her head.

Yunho-“What is it then jagi? Tell me.”

BoA-“The hos..spital.”

BoA barely says the word out.

Yunho-“Hospital? Hospital. Okay okay jagi.”

He immediately lifts BoA up and rushes to his car. When they get to the car, Yunho just realise that he doesn’t bring the key.

Yunho-“Jagi, mianhae. I forgot the key. You stay here first I get the keys.”

Yunho is running back inside the house by saying those words. He tries finding the key.

BoA-“Jagi~ah!!! It really hurt!!!”

Yunho-“Okay okay jagi. Just a bit.”

Yunho finally find the key and rush back to the car. One hand on the steering wheel the other holding BoA’s hand tightly. BoA is trying very hard to endure the pain, but it all show on her face. Seeing BoA in this much pain really hurt him.

Yunho-“BoA, remember the breathing exercise we practice? Breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out. You do that first I call the hospital.”

 -“Hello, this is Seoul University Hospital, I’m.”

Yunho-“I don’t care who is it that I’m speaking to. My wife is in terrible pain, she’s about to give birth. We will be there in 15 minutes, get doctor ready for us. My name is Jung Yunho.”

He hangs up the phone without letting the person on the other side speak another word.

Yunho-“Okay jagi, doctor will be there. Now breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out. We will there soon jagi.”

Finally they are the hospital, doctors are there to welcome them. Before going in the labour room with BoA, Yunho toss his phone to nurse and tells her to inform Changmin.

After receiving the call, Changmin rushes to the hospital while his wife Yeonhee calls Soshi. Soshi all rush to the hospital after hearing the news.

Taeyeon-“Did she give birth yet?”

Yeonhee-“Not yet.”

Tiffany-“How long has it’s been already?”

Changmin-“It’s been 2 hours already.”

Sooyoung-“God please, please protect both of them.”

They all wait outside the delivery room, Tiffany and Changmin just couldn’t sit still both of them pace around in front of the room. Sooyoung and Seohyun are both praying. The other just jump up and down in the seat.

Finally the crying sound that everyone has been waiting for is heard.

Doctor-“Congratulation, he’s a very handsome prince.”

Yunho is overwhelm with the situation, he lets out a drop of tear and kisses BoA in the forehead.

Yunho-“Jagi, thank you very much. You did a great job.”

The other who is outside of the room all gather around the doctor as she exits the room.

Tiffany-“Doctor?”

Doctor-“Both mother and baby are safe. He’s a handsome prince.”

Taeyeon jumps and hugs the doctor while Changmin grabs her hand and shakes it.

Changmin-“Thank you very much doctor. Thank you. Thank you.”

Doctor tries very hard to break away the hug and the handshake.

Doctor-“You welcome you can meet the mom at the after delivery room.”

After the doctor left, Soshi gathers for their group hug while sobbing and Changmin is hugging Yeonhee tightly with his teary eyes.

Changmin-“They made it jagi~ah.”

Everyone gather around BoA in the room.

Tiffany-“Unnie unnie, we just saw him. He’s very handsome.”

Yunho-“Yeah, jagi~ah. Our son is very handsome. He looks like me.”

Changmin-“He looks more like noona hyung.”

Sooyoung-“So what name will you give to our handsome prince?”

YunBoa-“Jung Hoya.”

Tiffany-“Hoya that sound so cute.”

Taeyeon-“You did a great job unnie.”

Changmin-“Hyung what happen to your hand?”

Yunho-“Huh? What about my hand?”

Changmin-“It’s as red as those apple.”

Yunho-“It’s just happen that way.”

Yoona-“BoA unnie is know for her strength so that isn’t surprising.”

Hyoyeon-“I can’t wait to see Seunggi’s hand when you give birth then.”

Yuri-“His hand might broke.”

Yoona-“BoA unnie they are teasing me again~”

An Update for you guys!! It's BoA Anniversar!!!

Happy 14th Anniversary BoA!!!!