Chapter 36

Destiny and Only one

Yunho wakes up to the bright sunshine and smile, seeing his wife BoA in his embrace. He doesn’t bother to wake her up or do anything, he just tighten his embrace around her and go back to sleep. Feeling his tight embrace, BoA turns to her nampyun and opens her eyes. She just lays there and looks at his handsome face. Finally Yunho opens his eyes again, but the two just lays there and look into each other. BoA leans closer to him and gives him a kiss on his lip.

BoA-“Jagi, we should wake up. Today is our last day here.”

Yunho-“I don’t want to wake up jagi, I just want to lay here like this.”

BoA-“I know me too. I don’t want to do anything even lift a finger.”

Yunho-“You don’t need to then. I’ll do everything for you, I will be your hands for today. Let’s begin by washing up.”

He gets up from the bed and lifts BoA up bridal style to the bathroom. He get a wet towel and clean BoA’s arms, hands, and legs. Then he helps BoA stands up by the sink. He turns on the water, and gets some water in his palm and washes BoA’s face. After that he dries her face with another towel. He puts some toothpaste on the toothbrush and brushes her teeth for her. Then he combs her hair for her. He helps her put her clothes on.

Yunho-“Done!! Now you will rest on the bed while I get myself ready.”

BoA-“Jagi, what abt makeup?”

Yunho-“Why do you need makeup? You are the most gorgeous lady in the universe already.”

BoA-“At least some BB cream and sunscream, we are at the age to take care of our skin and the sunshine here is powerful.”

Yunho-“Okay.”

He walks to get the BB cream and sunscream and put them on BoA’s face meticulously. After that he walks into the bathroom but he didn’t close the door.

BoA-“Jagi, the door.”

Yunho-“What about it?”

BoA-“You forgot to close it?”

Yunho-“No, I leave it like that on purpose so you won’t miss me.”

BoA-“I won’t miss you so close the door.”

Yunho-“Then I will miss you.”

BoA just smiles in disbelief. Since today is their last day, they decide to wears their pink couple t-shirt that was design especially for them by Tiffany. BoA wears a short and Yunho also wear short but knee short with a hat on.

After he finish getting ready, Yunho walks to BoA and is about to lift her up.

BoA-“Yeobo, I just don’t want to lift my fingers, so I can walk no need to lift me up.”

Today they decide to go around the island and since it’s a bit late; they decide to have brunch at the resort.

Yunho surely won’t let BoA lifts a finger. As they are about to leave, BoA walks to the kitchen because she wants some water; Yunho rushes to her, pours some water into the glasses, and lift the glass for BoA to drinks. While Yunho locks the door, BoA is about to opens the car door.

Yunho-“Jagi, don’t lift a finger, wait there; don’t do anything.”

He runs to her side and opens the door. As BoA get in, he even put his hand on the upper part of the door frame, protecting BoA from hitting her head. After BoA gets in he rushes to the other side and get in. Before he even starts the car, he leans to BoA’s side and put on the seat belt for her and his. Yunho starts the car and they head to the resort.

The couple arrives at the resort and just as she gets into the car, Yunho rushes out to her side and opens the door for her. The waiter shows them a table on the balcony by the beach. To show hospitality, the waiter attempt to pull the chair for BoA, when Yunho tell him to stop and send him away by asking for the menu.

BoA-“Why did you stop him? He’s just showing us the great hospitality of their resort.”

Yunho-“Still, it’s obvious that we are a couple on honeymoon thank to Tiffany’s t-shirt and how dare he tried to pull the chair for you. I won’t leave any tips for him.”

BoA-“You and your overly jealousy.”

The waiter comes back with the menu and an apologetic expression. He doesn’t gives BoA the menu but instead he gives all the menu to Yunho.

BoA-“See because of earlier, he doesn’t even give me the menu.”

Yunho-“That guy surely is smart. I should give him lots of tip.” (with a very satisfactory look)

When the waiter comes in for the ordering just as when he gave them the menu, he just stands next to Yunho and talks to him.

Waiter-“Sir, what does your wife want?”

Yunho-“I will order for her.”

After taking the order, the waiter excuse himself.

Yunho-“That guy is surely smart.”

BoA-“You are just ridiculous.”

Yunho-“What about it? I just don’t like stranger especially guy talking to you.”

BoA just laughs and tries to change the topic. She hates to admit it but she like him over protective like that.

BoA-“Let’s call Soshi to see how they are doing.”

Yunho-“Okay.”

He takes out the phone from his pocket and video call to Taeyeon.

Yunho-“You think they can talk.”

BoA-“They will even if they are busy trust me.”

With just a few beeps, someone answer their call.

Tiffany-“Unnie!!!!!! Sorry oppa annyeong.”

Tiffany expects to see BoA’s face on the screen to her surprise she see Yunho’s face.

BoA-“Fany annyeong. You are at home? Where is the other?”

Tiffany-“Ne unnie. Girls BoA unnie is calling!! SooNa stop fighting over food, Tae wake Sica up, Yul stops using your laptop, Sunkyu stop reading your manga. Come here all of you.”

BoA-“Fany~ah, you don’t need to call all of them over.”

Tiffany-“Ani unnie, I have to or else they will blame me for not calling them when you call.”

BoA-“Where is Hyoyeon and maknae?”

Tiffany-“They are out for a walk with Dubu and Vivian.”

Sooyoung-“Unnie unnie, how is your honeymoon?”

BoA-“It’s great. We are having lunch at the beach. Jagi show them the beach.”

Tiffany-“Wait, why are you telling Yunho oppa to do that and why are you calling from Yunho oppa’s phone and why was oppa holding the phone when I answered.”

Taeyeon-“Unnie, did you hurt your hand?”

Yuri-“Oppa, how can you let unnie hurt her hand.”

Jessica-“Did you hurt your hand while cooking?”

BoA-“Girls girls, it’s not like that my hands are fine.”

Yoona-“Show us your hand then.”

Yunho-“Wait a minute, let’s me show you guys her hands.”

Sooyoung-“Why didn’t you move your hand then?”

Tiffany-“Yunho oppa, we really need an explanation here.”

Yunho-“It’s nothing, I promised her that she won’t need to lift a finger today, I’m her hands that’s why. I’m taking great care of her here.”

Yoona-“Owww, that’s so sweet.”

Taeyeon-“Sorry oppa, we misunderstood you.”

BoA-“Oh boy, a protective husband is not enough; I also got protective dongsaeng also. Do you guys think I’m a kid?”

Yunho+Soshi-“You are not a kid but this is protection out of love.”

Taeyeon-“wow oppa. You are really our oppa now. You read our minds.”

Yunho-“Wasn’t I’m your oppa from the beginning?”

Yoona-“Not really but you are now since you are our unnie’s jagi now.” (she stress the word “jagi” in a very teasing tone.)

BoA-“You are teasing me again.”

Tiffany-“You guys are coming back tomorrow right?”

Yunho-“Yes, Fany.”

Jessica-“Then we book you on the evening of the day after tomorrow.”

BoA-“Me?”

Taeyeon-“No both of you.”

BoA-“Why?”

Tiffany-“No question just agree okay?”

BoA-“Okay.”