Chapter 20

Destiny and Only one

Changmin is on his way to pick his lovely girlfriend for a movie date when he got a phone call.

Changmin-“What is it hyung?”

Yunho-“What are you doing tonight?”

Changmin-“Nothing hyung just......”

Yunho-“Great then if you got nothing to do, pick up Yeonhee and meet me at the restaurant we used to go near Han River the Italian restaurant.”

Changmin-“Hyung, I haven’t finished my words yet, I’m going to watch movie with Yeonhee.”

Yunho-“You haven’t bought the ticket yet right? Even if you already bought I’ll pay you for the ticket just come today is a very special day.”

Changmin-“Araseo hyung, what time should we arrive?”

Yunho-“As soon as possible, okay then...”

Changmin-“Wait hyung, what are you going to do? Are you going to propose to her?”

Yunho-“Just come you will know. Focus on driving. Annyeong.”

Changmin-“I’m sure he is going to propose, while going to his room to wake him up I saw the ring box already. Wy he need me there anyway? Must be for the decoration.”

After talking by himself in the car, he calls his girlfriend.

Changmin-“Uri gongju  (my princess)”

Yeonhee-“Uri Wangjanim (my prince), you don’t have schedule today?”

Changmin-“Yes, dress up I’ll be at your apartment in 30 minutes.”

Yeonhee-“Sorry you will have to wait for me since you come without telling me first 30 minutes won’t be enough.”

Changmin-“I would give you all the time of my life if it’s for you.”

Before arriving at Yeonhee’s apartment, Changmin stop by to get flower for his girlfriend.

~Ding dong~

Yeonhee-“How can you be so soon? I just got out of shower.”

Changmin-“Cause I’m dying to see my beautiful gongju. Here is flower for you.”

Yeonhee-“You and your sweet word. You know where the vase is just arrange the flower in and make yourself comfortable.”

Changmin-“Don’t worrry about me take all the time you need, But you don’t need to dress up no one can be more beautiful than you in this world.”

Yeonhee-“I know myself just wait.”

Changmin put in flower into the vase and wait for her. After 30 minutes Yeonhee is done.

Changmin-“Did it hurt when you fall from the sky?”

Yeonhee-“Stop it. So where are we going?”

Changmin-“I think hyung is going to propose to noona today, think he need our help.”

Yeonhee-“Really? That’s great. It’s about time this two get marry.”

Changmin-“What about us? Don’t you think it’s about time we get marry also?”

Yeonhee-“Stop it let’s go.”

Changmin-“You haven’t answered my question.”

Yeonhee-“Come on.”

Changmin-“Answer my question first.”

Yeonhee-“let’s see.”

After a long drive they are finally there.

Changmin-“Hyung we are here.”

Yunho-“Oh, just come to the second story.”

As soon as the two of them walk in, they here bang and pieces of paper fall over them.

Changmin-“Hyun what is this?”

Yeonhee-“Happy birthday uri wangjanim.”

Changmin-“What is this?”

BoA-“You are so busy that you forgot your own birthday. Yeonhee prepare all of this.”

Yunho-“Happy Birthday Minnie~ah.”

Changmin-“You little liar.”

The four of them sit down and have a nice dinner together.

Finally I have time to update. I got you guys right? Think Yunho is going to propose to BoA?