Chapter 30

Destiny and Only one

The wedding is over. After finishing their meal, the couple changes into casual couple clothes for their honeymoon trip. Yunho waits outside for his beautiful bride to get ready.

Rain-“Can’t believe my dongsaeng Yunho is married already.”

Yunho-“Thank you so much hyung for coming despite your busy and even bring hyungsoonim(sister-in law) when she’s busy with her works.”

Taehee-“Don’t mention it, Yunho. I should come since it’s your wedding after all.”

Rain-“So you are going to Maldive for honeymoon? Great choice, there isn’t anything much to do there so you can enjoy your time together just the two of you as much as you want.”

Yunho-“Hyung what are you thinking?”

Rain-“Nothing, I just said that was a great choice; unlike us, we went to Paris and all she does was shopping with me carrying the bags.”

Yunho-“Hyung, seem like you didn’t enjoy your honeymoon that much?”

At that moment, Rain got a glare from Taehee.

Rain-“I really enjoy it, never in my life I enjoy shopping that much. Of course your hyungsoonim need to be there for me to enjoy shopping like that. Right jagi?”

Then he leans forward and kisses her on the cheek.

Changmin-“Come on Bi hyung, keep all the mushy things to do at home.”

Rain-“What is wrong with kissing my lovely wife Changmin?”

Yunho-“Yah Changmin, you got no right to said that you are far worse than him.”

The guys continue their talk, while in the brideroom;

Hyoyeon-“It doesn’t feel real that you are now a married woman.”

Seohyun-“Yeah, she won’t be able to sleep overnight at our dorm now.”

That moment, Tiffany and Sooyoung begin to sob.

BoA-“Fany~ah, Soo~ah what is wrong why are you crying? Shouldn’t you be happy for unnie?”

Tiffany-“I know unnie but I still can’t help.”

Taeyeon-“Don’t be such a crying baby you two.” and get teary herself.

BoA-“What is wrong with you girls? Unnie isn’t going to live abroad; I’m just moving a few blocks from you guys.”

Sooyoung-“But still you are now oppa’s wife before our unnie.”

BoA-“Who said that? I’m your unnie first no matter what you said. Come here you cry baby.”

Boas just hugs all of them and tries to calm them down.

BoA-“Come on you all nine cry babies, smile today is unnie’s happiest day in life why are you crying? Stop.”

Tiffany-“Unnie you should leave now.”

Tiffany becomes all calm.

Yuri-“Yeokshi(as expected of) our Hwang Manager. Weren’t you crying earlier?”

Jessica-“Unnie you should go now.”

BoA-“Okay, let’s me calls Yunho to get my lagguage.”

Taeyeon-“Unnie leave it to us we can do that.”

BoA-“No it’s okay. He should do it.”

Yoona-“Unnie just leaves it to me Him(strength) Yoona.”

Families and close friends are now infront of the hotel to bid goodbye to the couple.

BoA’s mom-“You are now a big girl. Take good care of yourself and Jung seobang.”

Yunho’s mom-“call us as soon as you arrive okay.”

The couple said goodbye to their families, and now it’s time for their close friends.

Changmin-“Have a safe trip you two.” and hugs Yunho.

Tiffany-“Oppa take goodcare of our unnie. Unnie call us as soon as you arrive okay. We already calculate your flight and check in time, if you don’t call us by then one of us will fly over there okay?”

BoA-“You don’t need to come that far. I’ll call you as soon as we settle down Hwang Manager.”

Tiffany-“Unnie.”

Yunho-“I’ll tell her to call you even before our parents okay?”

Yunho-“Bi hyung, thank you so much for everything.”

Rain-“Don’t mention it.”

Rain hugged Yunho and wisphers.

Rain-“You should try hard to catch up with me cause your hyungsoo is 2 weeks pregnant now.”

Yunho was surprise, but Rain hugs him tightly and continues.

Rain-“Act calm, you are the first one to know about this so try hard okay?”

After that the couple get into the car and off to the airport.

With just a few minutes drive, the couple is welcome with many reporters there to see them off to their honeymoon. They get on the airplane with endless clicks and flashes of camera and off they go to Maldives. To give them their own privacy, Rain offered them his private jet as his wedding gift.

Yunho-“This is so nice.”

BoA-“Yeah.”

Yunho-“I should buy one in the future for our family.”

BoA-“You and your fantasy, do you have a company like Bi oppa?”

Yunho-“Well I said in the future. Maybe I could start as one of the shareholder for the new cloth line Bi hyung is going to make.”

BoA-“Speaking of Bi oppa, what were you guys talking earlier? You look kinda shock?”

Yunho-“Oh that... Hyungsoonim is 2 weeks pregnant.”

BoA-“Wow, that’s such a great news. You should congrats them earlier.”

Yunho-“and hyung told me to try hard to catch up with him.”

BoA-“Try what?”

Yunho-“Oh nothing.”

Here's an update for you guys.