Christmas Special

Destiny and Only one

The two of them arrives late at night; the hotel’s manager greets them and show them their room himself.

Manager-“I was told to accompany and serve you with our hotel best quality. Here’s my number, call me whenever you need something. Enjoy your stay.”

As expected the suit is amazing. The couple gets to have their own private place even their own kitchen and Jacuzzi. Tired from the flight, they decided to rest for the night.

The sun shines through the window onto BoA’s face. She woke up elegantly and happily. As she’s stretching, she smells food. BoA walks out wondering where does the smell comes from; when she sees a very beautiful sight in front of her. Yunho with apron on is cooking breakfast. BoA walks toward him quietly and gives him a back hug.

Yunho-“You are up already? Why don’t you sleep a bit more?”

While he leans his head back and rest it on BoA’s.

BoA-“How can I sleep with this delicious smell coming through my nose? Never imagine in my life that I would get to eat breakfast cook by you.”

Yunho-“You don’t need to imagine, it’s happening right now.”

BoA-“I thought you don’t like cooking?”

Yunho-“I want to cook for you so bad so I secretly learn cooking and it’s quiet fun.”

BoA-“Next time u go take me with you.”

Yunho-“I know you don’t like cooking.”

BoA-“I should learn somehow.”

Yunho-“No need to learn when you don’t want to, I can cook for you. Now will you please sit down since breakfast is ready.”

BoA-“That smell great Yundol, can’t wait for the taste.”

BoA sits down while Yunho is setting the table. It’s just a simple breakfast but BoA feels like she’s the happiest woman on earth. The breakfast consists of toat, bacon, sausage, omelet, salad and juice.

Yunho-“This is my first try so please go easy on me.”

Yunho picks up a toast and tops it with omelet and feeds BoA. BoA munches the food while Yunho looks at her nervously. BoA continues chewing the food and finally a smile comes up to her face.

BoA-“That’s so delicious, Yundol. You could become a chef.”

Yunho just smiles and eat the breakfast.

BoA-“What a great way to start my day, eating a very delicious breakfast cooked by my handsome boyfriend; while enjoying the beautiful sight of Paris.”

Yunho-“The view is beautiful but nothing can beat your beauty.”

BoA-“You and your sweet words.”

They finished their breakfast and head out. First of they visit Montmatre, an area on top of a hill in northern Paris. It’s a very artistic place. The couple walk down the roads linking hands, when Yunho suddenly takes BoA’s hand and his and put it into his jacket.

Yunho-“Your hand must be freezing cold outside in this weather. I don’t want to ruin you beautiful hand.”

BoA just smiles and continues to walks. The couple decides to take a rest in one of the café along the street. Yunho went to get coffee for them and they sat there peacefully. After a few minutes of rest, they stand up, and just as they are about to walk away from the café, a street artist comes up to them with a painting in his hand.

Artist-“Bonjour, I’m Pierre. Here’s a picture for you. Sorry, I didn’t ask your permission before drawing you but the sight is just too beautiful to let it pass.”

Yunho-“Merci beaucoup. But how can we repay you for this painting?”

Artist-“No you don’t need to give or do anything, it’s my honor to draw this very beautiful sight.”

Yunho-“Then thank you very much. Merci beaucoup.”

Artist-“C’est pas grave(it’s okay)”

After receiving the painting, the couple continues their sightseeing tour to Pont des Arts. It’s a pedestrian bridge crossing over the Seine River, with it picturesque view along with street musician romantic music it’s a hotspot for couple.

They finished their lunch and continue their tour. They are walking along the street when they spot a group of dancers dancing. First they just stood there and watch but soon Yunho can’t help but move his body to the music. Soon Yunho is dancing along with them. He can’t let this great opportunity slips out of his hand so he pulls BoA in and she starts dancing also. He does the Pop&Lock while BoA dances to her own move.

Dancer-“C’est super!!! That’s great!!! Those moves are amazing.”

YunBoa-“Merci.”

They took a picture with the other dancers and go get themselves something to drink.

BoA-“Getting your dance skill recognize even here in Paris?”

Yunho-“Come on, they were praising you for your dance also.”

BoA-“Come on, let’s get going.”