Chapter 19

Destiny and Only one

-2014-

SMTOWN 4 date has been confirmed. The artists are busy with their own schedule and the practice for the performance. Luckily for Yunho, TVXQ already made their comeback in the beginning of the year which leave him so free time now.

Getting sometimes off, he decided to go shopping for some clothes. While walking, he passed by a jewelry shop and a ring got his attention. He just stands there and stares at it for a few minutes. He just walks past the jewelry shop and continue his shopping.

While he’s shopping, he sees a newlywed couple shopping together happily hand in hand. As he walks passes the couple, he sees another couple with a very cute kid in the middle holding her parents hand happily. Yunho just stops there for a seconds and thoughts run through his mind.

-Yunho POV-

How cute will our kid look? Will we be happy as this family?

-End of POV

As soon as he finished with this thought, Yunho begins running and calls to Lee Sooman.

Yunho-“Seongsangnim, are you free right now?”

Lee Sooman-“Right now, I’m a bit busy but I’ll be free around half an hour. What is it Yunho? Are you sick cause you sound out of breathe right now?”

Yunho-“I’m okay seongsangnim. I’ll see you in half an hour, I got something very important to discuss with you.”

Lee Sooman-“Okay, see you.”

As he’s making his call, Yunho arrived at the jewelry shop he passed by earlier.

Sellor-“How can I help you sir?”

Yunho-“I want that ring.”

Sellor-“Please wait a minute sir. You are very lucky this is the last one and will be the only one left for this style.”

Yunho-“I’m glad, I got it.”

Sellor-“What is this for? Do you need us to engrave some letter?”

Yunho-“Let’s me think.”

As they were talking, a man walks in.

Man-“Excuse me miss but can I have the ring that was showcase there earlier?”

Sellor-“Sorry sir, but that ring is sold and it’s the only one left. Would you like to take a look at other ring?”

Man-“Guess I got no choice but to looks for another one.”

Yunho-“Please engrave it as Only One please.”

Sellor-“As you wish but you will need to wait for a few more minutes.”

Yunho-“That’s okay.”

Yunho got his ring and is now heading to meet with Lee Sooman. They sat down, talks over some coffee in Lee Sooman’s office.

Yunho-“Neomu kamshamida(thank you very much) seongsangnim.”

Lee Sooman-“You welcome. But Yunho, are you sure you want to do this? This might be an end to your career.”

Yunho-“I’m willing to pay any price for this.”

Lee Sooman-“Okay then. I’ll talk to the producer and we can sit down and discuss more about this.”

Sorry guys for not updating for so long. I'm busy preparing for my exam. Sorry Sorry but next week I'm going to have the exam so won't have time to update but I promise the first thing I do after I finish my exam will be updating this story. Sorry guys. SORRY SORRY

Thank for all your comments, they gave me strength