Final

Destiny and Only one

1 year later,

BoA is now the Vice President of SM Entertainment also a producer. Yunho becomes one of the hot shot producers in Kpop industry and together with Hyoyeon; they open up a dance academy. Changmin also become a wellknown producer and one of the most reliable vocal trainer in SM. He also got marry with Yeonhee and they have a cute baby girl name Minhee. BoA’s dongsaeng Soshi has launch their own fashion brand Girls’Generation and some become producer, vocal trainer, choreographer and composer. Eventhough they are busy with their new career but all of them are still active as singer, they release albums and have concerts every one or two year; their fanbase also stand strong.

Taeyeon-“Vice President Kwon, what is the matter that you call us here today?”

BoA-“Taeyeon~ah, are you going to greet me with a teasing?”

Tiffany-“BoA unnie~Really miss you. Are you choosing work over us now? Your dongsaeng?”

BoA-“Fany~ah, how can you say that of course you are first on the list after my prince and princess.”

Yunho-“Jagi, what about me??”

YoonYul-“Third!!!”

Jessica-“You will never win against us oppa.”

Hyoyeon-“Don’t you think you should have admit that defeat from the beginning Mr.President?”

Yunho-“Yeah I should.”

Leeteuk-“So what is the occasion, Ms.Vice President? I’m abit busy today our concert is coming up and thank to our age we forgot our choreography so easily.”

BoA-“Okay, okay; I’m sorry. I invite you all here today to discuss about our vacation this year.”

Leeteuk-“I’m sorry but I don’t think SuJu can join cause our concert is on that day as Christmas gift to our ELF. So can I excuse myself?”

Changmin-“You are really hurry hyung.”

Leeteuk-“Yeah, I need to perfect those choreography.”

BoA-“You can leave then Leeteuk oppa.”

LeeTeuk-“araseo. Annyeong.”

Victoria-“What about the villa?”

BoA-“That sounds like a great idea, we haven’t been there in a while. Does everyone agree?”

All-“Yes!!”

BoA get up from the chair and walks to her desk then she make a phone call.

BoA-“Ms.Kim, could you call and book the villa that we spent our vacation at years ago?”

Ms.Kim-“Yes, Vice President.”

Yoona-“Wow, I still not use that I have to ask Ms.Kim to enter this office.”

Yuri-“Of course you are not use to, you don’t have a secretary but she does.”

BoA-“You girls~”

Sooyoung-“Now Ms.Vice President with a secretary, it’s lunch time. Don’t you think you got something to say?”

Yunho-“I will treat you guys to lunch.”

Sooyoung-“Yunho oppa jjang!!!’

Ms.Kim-“Sorry to interrupt but they said that the villa is sold.”

BoA-“Sold?? Did you get the new owner’s phone number?”

Ms.Kim-“Yes Vice President right here.”

BoA took the phone number from her secretary and call.

~Ring Ring Ring~

Taeyeon reaches for her bag and take her phone out.’

Taeyeon-“Annyeong unnie!!”

BoA-“Taeyeon~ah!!”

BoA hung up the phone and walks over to the meeting table.

Taeyeon-“Surprise!!”

BoA-“What is this??”

Jessica-“Our clothe line is now abit success so we decide to buy that villa up since it contains so much of our memories.”

Tiffany-“We will renovate the villa, it’s abit too small for us now.”

BoA-“wow!!!”

Yunho-“Jagi, we got some rich dongsaeng here.”

BoA-“Of course they are my dongsaeng after all.”

Soshi-“Uri unnie is still the best!!!”

This is the end everyone!! Thank you for reading my story until the end.