Chapter 7

Destiny and Only one

Finally, it’s time to perform on their dream stage. It’s an hour before the show start.

-TVXQ’s waiting room-

Yunho is complaining to his stylist.

Yunho-“Noona, I told you already I want new dance shoes for the dance battle in New York; why I still need to wear the old one?”

Stylist-“Sorry Yunho~yah, I was busy preparing the outfits that I forgot about it. Just wear the old one okay, it’s still good.”

Yunho-“those shoes are uncomfortable to dance in.”

Stylist-“Just bears with it for once okay.”

Yunho-“What else can I do.”

Angry Yunho just sit down on the sofa.

BoA-“Are you guys ready?”

When BoA enters the waiting room, the mood is so gloomy. Yunho just looks at her but he didn’t reply. Knowing that something must be wrong with her boyfriend, she asks Changmin the reason.

BoA-“What is wrong with your hyung?”

Changmin-“He told stylist noona to get him new dance shoes but she forgot.”

BoA-“Hmm.”

After knowing the reason that made her boyfriend so upset; BoA walks to Yunho to cheer him up.

BoA-“So uri Yunho is upset because of a pair of shoes?”

Yunho-“I told her since the last concert that it’s uncomfortable to dance in but she just ignores me and didn’t get me a new one.”

Stylist-“I didn’t ignore you I just forgot.”

BoA-“Unnie it’s okay, he’s just upset. Let me go get something to cheer you up first. I can’t let you get on stage with that upset face.”

BoA went back to her waiting room and return with a box.

BoA-“Here this will cheer you up Yundol.”

Yunho open the box and...

Yunho-“Where did you get that?”

BoA-“From a store.”

Yunho-“You bought it from last night.”

BoA-“You really think I forgot you when I went out last night? I was looking for it since I entered the mall.”

Yunho-“Thank you so much Boa~yah.”

BoA-“So now can uri Yundol smile.”

Yunho-“Let’s try this on.”

BoA-“How is it? Is it comfortable?”

Yunho-“This is the most comfortable shoes I ever have.”

BoA-“So now it’s time for you to say sorry to stylist unnie for yelling at her earlier.”

Yunho-“Noona mianhae.”

Stylist-“It’s okay, I should pay more attention.”

Changmin-“Well if it wasn’t for stylist noona, hyung won’t be smiling like now right noona?”

Stylist-“Yeah I have to take the credit.”

Yunho-“You get it all wrong Minnie. All the credit goes to uri Boa, she is the one who bought the shoes.”(he gives her a peck on the cheek.)

Changmin-“Yeah noona is the best okay and stop being mushy in front of me.”

Yunho-“Wae you don’t like it?”(he gives another peck on the cheek to BoA.)

Changmin-“Okay okay, I surrender do anything you want.”

BoA-“So now I have to go and get ready for my performance see you Yundol.”(she give a peck on the cheek to him.)

Changmin-“How can you do this to me noona?”

BoA-“Mianhae Minnie, see you.”

Changmin-“Ne noona.”

At the second half of the concert, it’s time for the dance battle. Yunho wears the shoes that BoA bought for him and dances powerfully. Then the concert move on and end beautifully. After finishing the concert, all the artists ran back stage to their seongsangnim Lee Sooman and give him a hug.

Lee Sooman-“That was a successfully concert. Great job guys.”

SMTOWN-“Kamshamida seongsaengnim. It’s all because of you.”

Lee Sooman-“Now go get some rest there will be a party for you guys at the hotel.”

Yunho-“It isn’t a wine party right seongsaengnim?”

Lee Sooman-“Don’t worry, I guarantee you guys will enjoy it.”

All of them leave the concert hall and headed to the hotel to gain some energy for the party. They all dress up comfortably but fashionable also. Just as their seongsaengnim told him, they will have so much fun at the party. It take place at the hotel club, it seem like the company book out the whole club. There is also a buffet table on the other side of the club full of varieties of foods.

Sooyoung-“Me and Yoona will head to the buffet table first, you guys get the drinks.”

Taeyeon-“Don’t bring too much guys; no one will takes them away from you.”

Yoona-“Ne unnie.”

The girls settle down on their table and decide to order cocktail.

Tiffany-“Nine glasses of cocktail please. A mild one.”

Bartender-“Yes miss, right away.”

Just as the girls are chatting while they wait for their cocktails, BoA and Yunho appears arm in arm.

Tiffany-“Unnie, aren’t you guys showing off a bit too much?”

Yunho-“Can’t help since you guys took her away from me yesterday.”

Hyoyeon-“Wait oppa, where did you buy your shoes? It looks so familiar to me.”

Sunny-“You babo, of course it’s familiar; it’s the shoes that unnie bought last night.”

Yunho-“Will you girls excuse me, I’ll go and bring something to eat.”

After Yunho left the girls begin their talk again.

Yuri-“Unnie since when did Yunho oppa become your brother?”

BoA-“I just want to surprise him.”

Taeyeon-“No need to gets embarrass unnie. Actually I knew it was for Yunho oppa already since that isn’t the kind of shoes your brothers would wear. That’s totally Yunho oppa’s style.”

BoA-“You girls got me again.”

While the girls are busying teasing the couple, their boyfriends Super Junior came in. Siwon saw the bartender delivering the cocktail and get a glass from him.

Siwon-“Here’s your cocktail miss.”

Tiffany-“Thank you just leave it there.”

Siwon-“Are you sure miss?”

Tiffany-“Yea.. Oppa when did you get here?”

Seeing that her dongsaeng’s boyfriends are here, BoA excuses herself out.

BoA-“Now that your guys appear I’ll leave you guys alone.

-SiFany-

Siwon-“What what were you guys talking about that you didn’t notice a handsome guys like me entering?”

Tiffany-“Just girls talk. And excuse me but I got a boyfriend already so no matter how handsome you are you won’t catch my eyes.”

Siwon-“Wow, your boyfriend must be so lucky to have you as his girlfriend.”

Tiffany-“He surely did. So now will my lucky boyfriend go and get me something to eat.”

Siwon-“right away.”

While the couples are busying chatting Sooyoung and Ryeowook come back with plates full of food.

Taeyeon-“What happen to the words I told you earlier?”

Sooyoung-“I ate them up.”

Taeyeon-“You shikshin.”

Here's another update guys. I will be updating this story once or twice a week. Hope you guys like this chapter.