Chapter 41

Destiny and Only one

Yunho is exhausted from his work. SM is debuting a new group this year and Yunho’s in charge of their whole production as the producer. As soon as he opens the gate, Cheoreum is at the gate greeting him. Yunho kneels down and pet him.

Yunho-“Cheoreum, appa’s home. Where is umma?”

BoA-“Looking for me?”

Just hearing her voice, energize him. Yunho puts his bag down and walks to her. He walks to her and pulls her into his embrace for a very tight hug.

Yunho-“I really miss you jagi.”

BoA-“Na deo jagi. (Me too) You weren’t home for 2 days.”

Yunho-“I know. The kids just won’t do it right with both the singing and rap.”

BoA-“Relax jagi; don’t put too much pressure on them, they are still kids.”

Yunho-“You can say that since your kids are already the best rookie.”

BoA-“Speaking of that the company is planning to release another album soon.”

Yunho-“Is that why you were at the company yesterday?”

BoA-“Yeah, we were deciding which songs to put into the album since this album will be crucial.”

Yunho-“I nearly hug you right there infront of everyone.”

BoA,Yunho, and Changmin were appointed as the producers but they still continue as BoA and TVXQ the singer.

BoA-“Let’s go in first. Jagi, take a bath first, dinner will be ready by the time you finish.”

Yunho-“Araseo.”

Before he goes upstairs, Yunho gives BoA a kiss on her cheek. Yunho is out of the shower still drying his hair, when he hears the bell on Cheoreum’s neck ringing coming up the stairs.  

Yunho-“Ah dul Cheoreum, come to appa.”

To his surprise, Cheoreum is carrying a box in his mouth. Cheoreum runs to Yunho and drops the box infront of him. Yunho opens the box and see a very unexpected item, a baby sock. He carries the box downstairs and goes into the kitchen.

Yunho-“Jagi, what is this?”

BoA-“Baby sock.”

Yunho-“I mean..”

BoA looks at him curiously while waiting for him to finish his words.

Yunho-“Jagi, are you pregnant?”

Finally she smiles and nods. Yunho fastly walks to her and hugs her.

Yunho-“Am I really going to be an appa?”

BoA-“Ne, you are going to be an appa, I will be umma.”

Can’t hide his excitement, Yunho lift BoA up and swings her around.

Yunho-“Cheoreum, you are getting a dongsaeng.”

BoA-“Jagi, put me down.”

Yunho-“Oh I forgot. Uri aegi(baby) were you scared? Appa is sorry. So what are we having for dinner?”

BoA-“Oh dinner, I almost forgot. You must be hungry, I just need to cook the steak. Wait here.”

Yunho-“Ani jagi~ah, you sit here, I will finish everything and you are ban from the kitchen from now on no but.”

BoA-“Jagi, I’m okay.”

Yunho-“No jagi, no. From now on you have to listen to me.”

Yunho sits BoA down at the dinning table and finish of the cooking. To celebrate, they are having dinner under the candle light.

Yunho-“Cheer to us becoming parent.”

BoA-“Cheers”

Just as BoA is about to take a sip of her wine glass, Yunho stops her.

Yunho-“Jagi, no alcohol. I almost forgot, let’s me get you grape juice instead.”

BoA-“Just abit.”

Yunho-“No. No more alcohol and caffe for you. Oh did you visit the hospital yet?”

BoA-“Not yet.”

Yunho-“Okay, we will go to the hospital first thing tomorrow.”

BoA-“But I have a morning meeting tomorrow.”

Yunho-“You still want to go to work?”

BoA-“You don’t expect me to drop everything just because I’m pregnant right?”

Yunho-“Okay but we still need to go to the hospital. I’ll call to Changmin to ask him to take your place in the meeting. Okay?”

BoA-“Okay but he won’t know what the meeting is about he won’t be able to prepare. Jagi, I have to attend the meeting.”

Yunho-“Jagi, I’m sure you got everything prepared. Just give those papers to Changmin, I will call and ask him to visit us after dinner you can talk about it with him. I’m not telling you to give up this album but just a meeting to Changmin.”

BoA-“Okay.”

After dinner, Yunho cleans everything up and calls to Changmin while washing the dishes.

Changmin-“Annyeong hyung.”

Yunho-“Annyeong Changmin, are you free now?”

Changmin-“I’m free hyung, what is it?”

Yunho-“Can you come to our house now? I got a favor to ask.”

Changmin-“You got a favor to ask but you want me to go to you.”

Yunho-“Are you coming or not?”

Changmin-“I will. It’s been a while since Yeonhee and I visit you anyway. We will there soon.”

Around 30 minutes later, Changmin and Yeonhee are sitting in their living room.

BoA-“You guys wait here I will go get some tea for you.”

Yunho-“No jagi, you sit I will.”

After a few minutes,

Yunho-“Here’s your tea and milk for you jagi.”

Changmin-“So hyung what is the favor?”

Yunho-“Oh it’s just that could you attend a meeting tomorrow morning at 8 instead of BoA?”

Changmin-“What is the meeting about noona?”

BoA-“My kids is releasing another ablum and we are suppose to select the songs for the album tomorrow so we can start recording. I already got the list of the songs I’m suggesting here.”

Changmin-“Selecting songs? That’s an important part of producing album so why are you asking me to attend it instead of you noona?”

Yunho-“The thing is tomorrow we need to go to the hospital.”

Yeonhee-“Waeyo?(why) Are you sick unnie?”

BoA-“No I’m not Yeonhee~ah.”

Changmin-“Then hyung are you sick?”

Yunho-“No I’m not. We just need to get out aegi check.”

Yeonhee-“Aegi? Unnie are you pregnant?”

BoA-“Yes.”

Yeonhee-“Unnie congrats!!”

Changmin-“Hyung, congrats!!”

Yunho-“Thank Changmin~ah.”