Chapter 39

Destiny and Only one

The sun is high up in the sky but the newlywed couple is still sleeping soundly in bed. BoA is the first one to wake. She stands up and ties her hair into a bun. Then she heads off to the kitchen and begins cooking.

While she’s tasting the soup, Yunho walks toward her and give her a backhug.

Yunho-“Goodmorning jagi.”

BoA-“Morning jagi.”

Yunho-“What are you cooking it smell great!!”

BoA-“Bean spout soup, jagi could you help set the table.”

Yunho-“Okay.”

Yunho scoop some rice into two bowls and take out some side dishes from the fridge and sit at the table waiting for BoA to join him.

Yunho-“This is so nice.”

BoA-“What?”

Yunho-“This is what I dream off. Me, waking to the delicious smell of your food and watching you cook from the back like this.”

BoA-“Okay, the soup is ready. Jagi, remember what we suppose to do today?”

Yunho-“We invite Soshi and Changmin Yeonhee for dinner tonight right?”

BoA-“So you remember?”

Yunho-“Of course I remember. Let’s go shopping for the party after we finish this.”

BoA-“Okay but first I need to call to my dongsaeng about this.”

Yunho-“Jagi, they are my dongsaeng also; so it’s our dongsaeng not your dongsaeng.”

BoA-“Let’s see, what will they say my dongsaeng or our dongsaneg.”

Tiffany-“Boa unnie!!!!”

BoA-“Fany~ah, your nearly blow away my eardumb.”

Tiffany-“Sorry unnie, but speaking to an unnie who rarely call, or visit I don’t think an apology is needed right unnie?”

BoA-“Okay okay, sorry. Unnie is busy these days, will you forgive me my dongsaeng?”

Tiffany-“I should since I will be going to your house to day right?”

BoA-“You remember.”

Tiffany-“Of course I did, and I know you call to check out whether I remember or not? How can I forget that, you invite us to your house for dinner for the first time.”

BoA-“All the girls are coming right?”

Tiffany-“Of course, but we will be there a bit late cause we are in Japan now. We will finish a schedule this morning and catch the evening flight.”

BoA-“It’s okay. So what do you want to eat? Because we will go gorcery shopping after this.”

Tiffany-“You don’t need to think about us unnie, we eat everything.”

While BoA is talking on phone, Yunho gestures her to ask the question but BoA just ignore him. Left with no other choice, Yunho snatches the phone form BoA.

Yunho-“Fany!!”

Tiffany-“Oppa!! Is unnie taking good care of you?”

Yunho-“Of course she is. She cooks for me just now.”

Tiffany-“How is it? Say good if it isn’t okay and say great if it’s great.”

Yunho-“Hmmm.... It’s great!!”

Tiffany-“Why did you hestitate?”

Yunho-“No no, don’t get the wrong idea. One thing, one question.”

After saying that he puts the phone on loud speaker.

Yunho-“Are you our dongsaeng or unnie’s dongsaeng?”

Tiffany-“That’s a tough question. You are asking me to choose between you and BoA unnie.... If that it’s unnie’s dongsaeng. Cause I’m her dongsaeng before I become your dongsaeng and I think that apply for the girls also.”

BoA-“See I told you.”

Tiffany-“Wait what is this about?”

BoA-“I will tell you later today when you come.”

Tiffany-“Okay then, annyeong unnie.”

BoA-“Araseo, don’t forget our present. Bye bye”

After the meal, the couple goes shopping for gorcery.

BoA-“What should we cook jagi?”

Yunho-“Let’s see.. Your dongsaeng Soshi will be there, Changmin and Yeonhee.”

BoA-“What does they all like?”

YunBoa-“Meat!!”

Time flies by so fast with two clumsy cooks in the kitchen battling with the ingredients.

~Ding Dong~

BoA-“Jagi, get the door.”

Changmin-“Annyeong hyung.”

Yunho-“Jagi, our help is here. Changmin and Yeonhee. Minnie, you come pretty fast.”

Changmin-“I figure it out that you might need some help and look like you do need some help.”

Yunho-“Yep we really need your help Chef Shim. Yeonhee welcome.”

Yeonhee-“Ne oppa.”

Yunho shows them the way to the kitchen.

Yeonhee-“What a surprise, BoA unnie is in the kitchen cooking.”

BoA-“Well I guess I can’t avoid it. I’m married.”

Yeonhee-“Wow unnie, your house is just...”

BoA-“Beautiful right?”

Yeonhee-“Absolutely beautiful.”

Changmin-“Not to mention pretty big also. Hyung, that would cost you a fortune.”

Yunho-“Minnie where is your present?”

Changmin-“Wow hyung, you just ask for my help in cooking now you are asking me for present?”

Yunho-“Shouldn’t you get something for us since we are newlywed and just move into this house?”

Changmin-“I’m just kidding hyung. It will be here in a week. A box of noona’s favorite wine from Paris.”

Yunho-“You are able to find a box? I can hardly find a bottle when I was there.

Changmin-“Well I was able to find a wine store which is capable of finding a box for me.”

BoA-“That’s so sweet of you Minnie. But now I really need you help in the kitchen.”

Changmin-“Wow noona, what is with all the meat and sea food?”

Yunho-“All of you love meat and seafood so we figure out BBQ in the yard would be the best choice.”

Changmin-“What do you need me to do?”

BoA-“I just need you to help me with the salad.”

Changmin-“Okay.”

Yeonhee-“Unnie, let me help you prepare the fruits.”

BoA-“Thank you Yeonhee~ah. What would I do without the two of you?”

Yunho-“Well then I will go outside and prepare the table and fire.”

Soshi arrived a bit later because they just come from Japan.

Taeyeon-“Oppa, open the gate”

Yunho who is out in the yard hurrily run to the gate.

Yunho-“Welcome, uri dongsaeng.”

Taeyeon-“Annyeong oppa.”

With all the noise from the yard, BoA knows who is there. She hurries to the yard.

BoA-“My dongsaeng Soshi is here. Come on inside. You guys must be so tired from the flight.”

Sooyoung-“More on the hungry side. So what are you having for dinner?”

Changmin-“That was quick. Isn’t it a bit too fast to ask that question shikshin Soo.”

Sooyoung-“Well since Changmin oppa is here, dinner will be good.”

Tiffany-“Wow, unnie your house is”

Yeonhee-“Beautiful right Fany?”

Tiffany-“Yes unnie.”

BoA-“That’s a surprise coming from you since you help me out with the design.”

Tiffany-“Well I only see it in picture so it is better in real life.”

Yoona-“So what are we having for dinner?”

BoA-“BBQ.”

Yuri-“Shikshin, I guess you will have to wait for abit since Yunho oppa just start the fire.”

Changmin-“You can have some salad first.”

BoA-“Yeah everything is ready let’s head out to the yard.”

The girls settle down at the table while Yunho and Changmin grill the meat.

Taeyeon-“so unnie how was your honeymoon?”

BoA-“Taeyeon~ah.”

Yeonhee-“unnie come on tell us, we are curious.”

BoA-“It’s great that’s all I can tell. Speaking of that, YoonYul don’t you think you got something to say.”

Yuri-“Unnie, consider that a honeymoon gift from the two of us.”

Yeonhee-“Unnie what happen?”

BoA-“They prank us as soon as we enter the house.”

Hyoyeon-“With her entering the house while Yunho oppa carried her bridal style and the two of them kissing.”

Yeonhee-“Wow, that was....”

Yoona-“Unnie sorry we broke your kiss okay? But we never thougt you would be that impatience.”

BoA-“Still you guy pull a prank on me. So where is my present? I’m expecting a big one since there are nine of you.”

Jessica-“Wow unnie that was...”

Taeyeon-“Well, it isn’t a small one.”

Seohyun pull out a tin box from her bag.”

BoA-“That’s a small one.”

Sunny-“Small in size doesn’t mean low quality unnie.Open it first.”

Inside BoA finds a bank cheque and seem a bit disappointed.

Yeonhee-“I know you guys are a bit busy but you guys should at least get her a gift not a card.”

Taeyeon-“Well the story behind this card is meaningful. While shooting our comeback show back in early 2013, we agree to put in some money to save and give the first member who got marry.”

Tiffany-“And we consider you as one of us, so there’s the money we save.”

BoA-“You guys are so~”

Jessica-“So unnie you better use it carefully.”

BoA-“Thank girls.”

BoA is touch by this gift and is a bit teary.

Yoona-“Got you unnie.”

BoA-“What’s it?”

Yuri-“You thought we would be that careless about getting you gift?”

BoA-“No this is the greatest gift I ever get.”

Sooyoung-“Well that’s our wedding gift to you.”

Seohyun-“We got another gift for you.”

Jessica-“Your real housewarming gift.”

Right then Taeyeon phone rings,

Taeyeon-“I guess our gift is here. Let’s me go outside abit unnie.”

Taeyeon excuse herself and go out the gate. She returns with a big box in her arm. The girls get both BoA and Yunho up standing side by side. Taeyeon puts the box down.

Taeyeon-“Are you ready for your present unnie oppa?”

BoA-“Is this another prank?”

Jessica-“No unnie.”

Taeyeon-“If you are ready you two can open the box together.”

Yunho and BoA looks at each other and they open the box. As soon as they open the box a puppy pop up.

Sunny-“Surprise!!!”

Sooyoung-“We got you two a puppy. New house new family member.”

Tiffany-“Hope you will take good care of it.”

As soon as they opened the box, BoA is delighted with the gift. She lifts the puppy up and put it in her arm.

Yunho-“Guess we become parents now jagi.”

BoA-“Yes.”

Changmin-“Don’t you think you should give your... son or daughter a name?”

Seohyun-“Son.”

Yunho-“What about Cheoeum as in beginning? The beginning of our family.”

BoA-“Okay, Cheoeum welcome home.”