Fever

Secret Spy

Chapter 9

You dragged Hyun Woo out of the house and ed him his lunchbox, “Yah! I was playing!”

“Yea, but we have to go to school,” you said putting your lunchbox in your bag; you looked up and saw Hyun Woo eying you, “What?”

“Why are you so eager to go to school? Did you get enough sleep?”  You rolled your eyes and walked away saying, “Stop asking stupid, obvious questions, or so help me God, I’ll send you there one piece at a time.”  Hyun Woo widen his eyes and quickly ran after you.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpe5z_fUiumpLX-LVbhFb

You arrived at school without any problems and Hyun Woo grabbed your shoulder; you turned and glared furiously at him, “Uh Seo Young, I think you should go to the nurse’s and get some sleep, you seem a bit intense the whole way here.”  You furrowed your eyes, what are you talking about? I didn’t do anything, I was calm; I was just thinking about...

 “I mean you almost flipped another student for pushing you aside to get on the bus, good thing I was there to restrain…” you put a figure to his lips, “Listen Hyun Woo and listen good.  Are you listening?”  Hyun Woo nodded, your finger still on his mouth, “I am ok, alright. I just feel irritable that’s all,” and it’s true that you feel irritable, especially since last night.

You walked to your desk and laid your head on your folded arms, still thinking about the semi-dream you had last night, that boy who was he… I have to find that boy, if I find that boy I’ll find the necklace…

Woah! Sleeping already, no matter how much you try you’ll never be beautiful,” you heard an irritating voice from beside you.  You took a deep breath trying not to murder him.  “Seo Young!  Oh… You sleeping?” you felt a hand on your shoulder and you abruptly stood up, twisting the hand, “Owwy!”  You widen your eyes, looking at Chanyeol and let go, “You shouldn’t have touched me.”

“Wow, heartless as ever, not even a sorry,” Kris said as he went to his seat; he turned his chair around to face you.  Chanyeol went to his seat while waving his hand from the pain, but he was still smiling at you, “Are you sick? you look pale.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrY9UHlD8ZhpI1LefHVCd

You sighed and sat down, then you heard an annoying laugh from beside you, “Omg, what’s with your face? You look like an ugly panda!”

“Now that’s not nice, I think she looks like a cute panda… you couldn’t sleep since our last encounter, right?” Kris inched closer to you, “I’m sorry that I deprived you from your sleep…”

“If you don’t back away I’ll cut of your groin and feed it to the pigeons,” you bluntly said; Kris widen his eyes, but got his composure back as he slowly straighten in his seat, “Seems like pandas made at me.”  You rolled your eyes and laid your head back on your arms again, ignoring the annoying comments from Xiumin.

After a minute or two, a hand slammed on your desk, “Seo Young! Wake the hell up!” You bit your lip, slamming the desk as you got up, turning abruptly, only to be face to face with the Class President, Luhan.  You stared at him blankly as he stared at you with his cold dark eyes,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiov_w17vvhNI0tfaEOcP

you two stood there; staring at each other, faces only inches apart…

“Woah! Didn’t know the Class Prez will give us a show,” Xiumin started clapping, but you guys never lost composure, annoyed that he still hasn’t spoken, you broke the silence, “What?”  Luhan lifted an eyebrow and leaned back, I win, you though as he leaned back, taking his hand from your desk, “Stay the hell awake next time, and we won’t have a problem,” he walked away.  You turned and saw people were staring, you gave them death glares and they quickly turned back to what they were doing before Luhan slammed your desk.  You looked over at Hyun Woo, who seemed to be in a deep conversation with Hi Na, he found a friend… don’t get too attached we’ll be leaving once the missions done.

“You sad that Luhan left?” Xiumin smirked at you;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnbgMPZnqvUsCZwa2W9dO

you bit your lip and swung your book bag over your shoulder and promptly left the room, but ended up running into someone.  “Watch where you’re going,” you said as you looked up.  Your eyes flickered as you saw the boy from the nurse’s, but after a second you pushed him aside.  “Yah! Youngie, leaving so soon?” you heard Xiumin call out from the door, but you just continued walking.

“Kai, never thought I’ll see you in class,” Xiumin smugly smirk at Kai, who was walking silently next to Luhan.  He sat down and girls immediately went to him, leaving Kris, “Yah! You girls are making me sad,” Kris pouted as he leaned on his desk.  “Omo, Kris do you need a hug?” Kris nodded as a girl with too much make up wrapped her arms around him, squishing him to her chest.  “Kris, are we still on for tonight?” the girl asked as she pecked Kris’s lips; Kris just smiled as he lifted her into his lap and whispered to her ear, “Of Course, Li Ahn, would I ever lie to you?” 

Before they could do more Luhan yelled, “If you want to do that, do it somewhere else. This is a place for learning, and I don’t want you to sore my eyes anymore.”

“Kris, I agree, save your hormones for later,” Xiumin laughed as he leaned back into his seat, throwing a crumpled piece of paper at Chen, who was just sitting, reading a book. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCwbTfWSkMpsmPVKA_vpV

Kris grunted as Li Ahn left his lap to go to her seat, just as Mrs. Kim walked in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You left the classroom as Xiumin yelled, “Yah! Youngie, leaving so soon?” you were so tempted to throw your bag at him, but you just kept walking.  You turned a corner and saw Sehun, the Vice President, sitting on the floor, back to the wall; curious you walked closer.  You knelt down in front of him, sleeping? Hmm, never thought a Vice President would ditch class.  You looked closer and saw that he was sweating, and he looked paler than usual, you shrugged, whatever none of my concern, and started to walk away, but you felt a hand weakly grab your wrist; you turned to see Sehun lazily stare at you.  You ripped your wrist out of his grasp, die in the hallway; see if I care.  It’s your own fault for not taking care of your body.

 

“Thank… you…” Sehun murmured on your shoulder as you put him on your back.  “Shut up or I’ll throw you out the window.”  You felt him laugh a little as you said that, why did I put him on my freaking back? Hyun Woo must have drugged me or something… I don’t know.

You arrived at the nurse’s office, looking around, seriously no one’s here again; you sighed and dropped Sehun harshly on the bed.  He scrambled to have his body take over the length of the bed; you looked at him and started to walk again, but Sehun grabbed your wrist… again, I’m getting more irritated by the second.  “What do you want?” you glared into his eyes, and he just gave a weak smile.  You coldly stared at him, analyzing and observing him: you saw him shiver, but sweat; he was paler than usual; you felt his muscles aching underneath his skin.  As an instinct you leaned your forehead unto his and closed your eyes, figuring out the temperature; Sehun widen his eyes, but didn’t push you away, he was mesmerized by how close your face was to his; how comfortable he felt with your forehead on his.

You straightened while opening your eyes, and a flash of disappointment came across Sehun’s eyes, his foreheads hot, the temperatures precisely 38 C, close to being a high fever; it started at least 4 hours ago.  You gently took his hand off your wrist and looked in the cabinets for a piece of cloth.  You finally found one and damped it, squeezing away the excess liquid; you walked to him and patted his face with the damped cloth and moved his hair out of your way while resting the cloth on his forehead.

After, you got a bucket, from underneath the sink, and filled it with cold water; you then carried it to the side of the bed along with a chair.  Sehun the whole time just watched you, while snuggling into the blanket you put on him, “Thank… you.”

“Don’t say that or I’ll dump this cold water all over you making your fever worst,” you put the cloth in the water, squeezed and place it back on his forehead.  You just sat their silent, and Sehun looked at the side of your head; he saw your blood clotted scar, and lifted his hand to touch it; you flinched, but didn’t move away, his hand feels familiar, why though? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkMeSbg8jAilgic8I5ZnB

After a second, you placed his arm down, “You don’t want to move too much, it may make it worst.”  He chuckled a little, but obeyed your words.  Thoughts came to your head, ‘I don’t think I’ve ever heard him speak.’ Hi Na said.  “I have heard you speak,” you thought out loud; Sehun smiled weakly and nodded, “You’re the only one, huh?”  You tilted your head, not registering anything on your face, “Shut up.”  Sehun chuckled again and slowly went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up only to be tied down to a chair; you looked around, struggling to get out.  It was dark; the only light came from the window reflecting the moon.  “Good, you’re awake,” a voice said as a figure came out of the shadows, banging a bat against his palm.  You glared at him, and he poked your forehead with the head of the bat, “Now, now a pretty girl shouldn’t glare.”

“Stop chatting,” another man, an older man came from the shadows, “We analyzed the red dust that was on your collar bone; it’s a match,” he walked to your chair, gripping the sides of it, and glared down at you, you glared back, “Now where’s the Somalase?”  You just glared at him, mute to the core; after a moment you felt a sharp pain on your cheek, he punched you, “Tell Me!” his voice boomed, spatting on your face.

You turned your head back to him, no emotion shown; he made a motion with his hand to the other man, “You better start talking girly,” he smiled as he hit a homerun on your thigh, you winced at the pain, but quickly turn blank, not wanting to give them the satisfactory of your pain.

It went on like this for hours; you don’t know how many, but you felt bruises and scars forming on each part of your body.  You stayed silent the whole time, mute and emotionless, but then they used their hidden weapon… your parents, but yet still you didn’t say it; you could’ve saved them, if you would have just…

You felt a thumb run across your cheek as you heard, “Don’t cry.”

 

Authors Note:

Here’s another chapter haha, I hope you guys really enjoy it^^  If you haven’t notice but you really like to analyze and observe people for some reason haha.  You had a moment with Luhan and Sehun haha.  It’s funny how you always do the opposite of what you’re thinking, huh?  Anyways I hope you guys enjoy, but i don't know if it's good i hope it is… Stay Tuned<|>.<|> *my Kirby is boxed now*