The Family Part 2

Secret Spy

Chapter

Trust your instincts… follow them, Seo Young

We’ll meet soon…

~Han Kyung Jae~

You tilted your head as it was from the same person from the last note, What the hell is going on? Who is this person and what does person mean that we’ll meet again?!  You shook your head and placed the note in your pocket after you folded it.  You then automatically went back to the house, “Did you get the chicken?” Eunsoo asked as soon as you went inside; you blinked and then was about to go back outside, but, “Oh never mind I think we have enough… just go and clean yourself up.”

You nodded and were about to leave but Eunsoo stopped you, “Do you have extra clothes?”  You shook your head and Eunsoo motioned you to follow her.

“You know, you two… I haven’t seen a ring,” Eunsoo said as she placed a pair of clothes in the bathroom.  You blinked seemingly unfazed and sighed, “Well can’t love just be a symbol of our marriage… we don’t need a cheap band to show our love for each other.”

“Well it just shows people you love each other and that you belong to them…”

“I don’t belong to anyone…” you unknowingly hissed, “I’m going to leave earth soon… I’m never going to belong to someone who will try to stop me from my actions…”  You blinked at the realization of what you just said and sighed in content, “I’m… I’m just going to clean up now,” with that you closed the door as Eunsoo made her way out.  Eunsoo stared at the door and lifted an eyebrow in knowing before turning to the kitchen, finishing her cooking.

 

“Taemin, come and help your old man,” Onew said as he spotted his son making his way in their direction.  Taemin walked over to him and help him lift the box and then turned to Minho who finished lifting another box, “When do you guys plan on leaving?” as soon as he asked that Onew slapped him upside the head, “That’s very disrespectful Taemin!”

Minho laughed and shook his head, “Ani it’s ok,” he turned to Taemin who had no expression and said, “We’ll leave after having breakfast… we need to go to Seoul as soon as possible, or the wife will be cranky.”  They nodded in understanding and when Minho turned around to continue working, they stared at him before going back to work seconds later.

 

“Time to eat!” Onew gleamed as he heard the faint bell and his hollering wife; he placed the last box down and waved Minho and Taemin to come.

“What have we here?” Onew said as he walked in a saw you sitting down at the table in a blue dress; he laughed slightly as he could tell you were clearly annoyed.  Eunsoo smiled and sat across from you, “Isn’t she pretty? I gave her the dress since she was all covered up in chicken blood.”  Onew laughed and Taemin and Minho entered, “Ab…” Taemin paused as he looked at you; Minho stopped as well.

“She sure is pretty isn’t she boys?” Onew laughed, teasing the young men.  Taemin coughed slightly and his stoic face returned as he sat next to Onew.  Minho took a deep breath and tentatively sat next to you as he saw how pissed you were.

Onew clapped his hands suddenly and said, “Well, come on! Let’s dig in!”  They started eating and you sighed with content as you ate; thinking of the time when you first ate the chicken you killed.  You put the bone down, losing your appetite, “Let’s go,” you stood up and walked out of the house.

Minho sighed and stood up from the table but not without bowing to the couple, “Thank you for being so kind to let us use your home,” he smiled and then walked to the door only to be stopped by the family, “Bring our Taemin… he has someone he needs to visit in the big city.”

“Taemin?”  They nodded and motioned Taemin to get his stuff which he did and came back in a jiffy; Minho nodded, “We’ll be happy too, come on… the wife gets cranky if she has to wait,” he laughed and he and Taemin walked out.

“Where’s he going?” you asked as you saw Minho come out with Taemin.  Minho unlocked the doors and Taemin went in, “He needs to go to Seoul too and it’s the least we can do…” he winced as he thought you were going to yell, but instead you just let out a frustrated sigh and went inside the car.  I’m too tired to even yell… the faster we get out the better.

Minho hurried to the car and drove off, waving slightly at the couple in the doorway.

As they drove up Onew and Eunsoo face became expressionless and Onew put his phone in his ear, “Appa… she got the letter.” “Ani, she didn’t expect a thing… ne Taemin is with them now.”  He waited a few minutes and Eunsoo took the phone, “She’s slowly remembering and will soon find out… I can tell she’s about to crack.” “Minho? That man’s son?... Ani he’s no trouble at all in fact I think he’ll be of great help to us… double agent I think would be a great job for him.”  Onew took the phone, “We’ll met Taemin at Seoul soon and when we come together again we’ll call you… bye appa.”

Onew then looked at Eunsoo and said, “I know there’s more you’re not telling him.”  Eunsoo bit her lip and sighed, “Ne… that girl… I think she’s planning on killing herself soon.”  Onew widened his eyes, “S-she?”

“We can’t let that happen… we have to protect Kyung Jae’s granddaughter with our lives…” without saying anymore Eunsoo went back in the house followed by a confused Onew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

So i haven't proofread and i know this is a short chapter hahaha... umm... I hope it isn't confusing and yea.... Stay Tined(^^)

Treat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReSlqHdd6YOcl2BxPxFW1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZnf0UztLsNuEq8bpNme5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdOF1Px4j8HSnOlDhmftm

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0B49Ma6yN0WIDtDANpgS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq_k6ob94HGBXfudjhAgZ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUh94VlmsubpY9UreeUmm

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp5rJRuPDb--QXwI_t613