Halloween Special

Secret Spy

Chapter 12 Halloween Special

2001:

“Eomma, I want to be a ninja, not a princess!” you pouted as your Eomma tried to put on your dress, “Mulan’s not a princess, she’s a fierce warrior, Seo Young,” your Eomma pulled back as she examined her work, “You’re so pretty just like Mulan.”

“Eomma!”  You pouted and then heard the bathroom door open, “Ah! Kai, let me see!”  Kai shuffled to you and bowed to your Eomma, “Thank you Mrs. Han for taking me too.”

“Oh dearie your welcome, we are just so happy that you are able, since last time you told us you couldn’t.” she said as she went to fix his hair and clothes a little, then push you to together, “Mushu and Mulan, it’s sooo cute, hold it right there, let me just get my camera,” your Eomma ran off. 

You looked up at Kai, and stifled a laugh as you saw him in his red dragon costume, “You look funny!”

“Well, you look…” he turned to you and quickly turned around, you pouted, “I look like what?”  Kai took a deep breath and said, “A princess.”

“Yah! I am not a princess!” you said as you jumped onto his back.  “Yah! Get off!”

“No until you take back what you said.” You tightened your grip around his neck, Kai scrunched up his face and was about to say something until…

‘Click’ “Omo, That’s just tooo adorable!” your Eomma gushed as she admired the photo.  “Oh, let me see,” you said and then looked at Kai, “Mush, Mushu, Mush.”  Kai grunted as he carried you to your Eomma and looked at the photo.  You smiled, “Kai, you look like a very handsome Mushu,” Kai bit his lip, and you continued, “carrying a very skilled female warrior, to WAR!”  Kai stifled a laugh and started running, jumping, and spinning, “Yah! Kai stop!”

“Why, I can do what I want.”

“Then let me down!”

“Sorry can’t do that, since I didn’t take back my word,” Kai continued and you hugged him tighter and whispered, “Please, Kai.”  Kai stop by the sudden plead and then was hit on the head, “Yah!”

“What I decided to hit you instead,” while you two started bickering, your Eomma laughed and took many pictures of you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kai, can I have your candy apple?” You asked as you went back home; Kai pouted and shook his head, “Ani, what happened to yours?”

“It somehow disappeared.”

“By disappeared you mean you ate all of it?”

“Ne.”  You nodded and were about to sneak a bite from his candy apple until Kai hit you on your head, “You can’t have mine.”

“But, I want to have it.”  Kai looked at you with disbelief, “Are you kidding?”  You shook your head and pouted; Kai sighed and hand over his candy apple, “Fine,” you beamed and bite part of it off, and then handed it back, “Have some too, we’ll share.”

After you finished the candy apple you changed back to your pajamas, and both of you sat down on the coach, “How did you like the party?”

“It’s nice, I guess, it’s the first one I’ve been to.”

“I can understand that, not everyone could have Westerns as friends like my parents do,” you chuckled as you lay on Kai’s shoulder, “at least you were there with me, so I didn’t get lonely.”

“What do you mean there were a lot of kids there,” Kai sighed as he pushed your head off his shoulder.  You pouted and quickly put your head on his lap, “I know, but they all think weirdly of me.”

“What do you mean?”  You sighed and shook your head, “I guess they don’t understand me, that’s all.”  Kai nodded as he understood and pushed your stray hairs away from your face.  You smiled and gave him a hug, “Thank you for being my friend!”  Kai nodded and returned the hug, and all this while your Eomma was hiding, taking pictures of the whole thing, “Omo, aren’t they just adorable.”

It was 10 and you both were watching Pororo, and you turned to Kai, “Yah! Can you stay the whole night?”  Kai sighed and looked at the clock, “Ne, they said I did a really good job, and so this is my reward.”  You gleamed and wrapped yourself around him, just as you appa and Eomma came in, “Omo, you guys are just too cute!” your Eomma set a plate of chocolate chip cookies on the coffee table.  You quickly engulf yourself to the cookies as your appa turned to Kai, “Do you need a ride home or…”

“Are you staying over for the night?” your Eomma interrupted excitedly.  With mouth full of cookies you said, “Dis tayng poder fodite.”  Kai shook his head as he wiped your mouth with his thumb, “You eat too messy,” he scowled at you.  You pouted and swallowed and then repeated, “His staying over tonight!” 

“Omo, that’s great!” she turned to your appa, “Yeobo, lets go rent out a video.”  Your appa sighed as he pecked your Eomma on the cheek, “Arraseo,” he turned to Kai, “Kai, I’m putting you in charge of her,” he grabbed your eomma’s hand and they walked out the door.

You slumped back into the couch, “Hmp, he doesn’t trust me does he?”

“Ani, not at all,” Kai said as he grabbed the last cookie, you widened your eyes and stood up, “Yah! That’s mine!”

“What are you talking about, you ate the whole plate.”

“But that’s the last cookie!”

“And whose fault is that?”  Kai was about to put it in his mouth, until you tackled him to the ground, “Yah!”

“Give me cookie!” you demanded as you tried to get the cookie from his hand, but he pushed you off of him and held your head, “You can’t have it.”  You pouted and he put his hand off your head, “Now let me just enjoy this cookie.”

You crossed your arms and looked at him, and as he was about to put the cookie in his mouth; you grabbed his shirt and pecked is cheek.  Kai froze and you smiled, grabbing his cookie and ran away.

You went to the kitchen and squatted behind the counters, touching your lips; you smiled and ate the last cookie.

 

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! This chapter is just a special since Halloween is there!!.  Since we don't really have Halloween in Korea, i made it that your parents had Western friends that had a costume party,... so yea haha.  I wish i could celebrate Halloween here, but sadly no, i just have to buy my own candy *tear* haha.  I hope you enjoy this and i promise i'll pick up from what i started, but for now enjoy!!! <(o*.*o)>  I know this really has nothing to do with Halloween, but it's just another look into the past, so yea haha^^

 

Oh i forgot your treat^^

tumblr_mcs86bYdJ61qavmxpo1_250.gif  I just found this and i think it's hilarious, I give creidt to whoever made this!!!^^