Your an eomma now?

Secret Spy

Chapter 13

You went home and plopped into the couch, exhausted from gym and other things not to be mention… let’s just say it was a very stressful day.  “Hyun Woo, where’s Ms. Kang… I want my cookies,” you said as Hyun Woo went into the kitchen; he came out and shrugged, “There’s already cook…” before he could finish his sentence you dashed into the kitchen and grabbed the freshly baked cookies, and ran back to the couch, stretching your whole body across it. 

“Yah! Aren’t you going to share?” Hyun Woo held out an arm and you literally growled at him; he coughed in a laugh and held up his arms in surrender, “Fine Fine whatever.”  He watched you smile as you took a big bite out of the cookie, being indulged by its chocolateness. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHiISfsz7yXcXW03SpizN

‘Click’ You shot up and turned behind you only to see Ms. Kang with a camera pointing at you, “OMO, You look so adorable just like a little kid, omomomo,” she gushed as she looked at the camera.  You widen your eyes and pounced at her, but she was unexpectantly fast and dodged your attack, “Oh, Seo Young don’t forget I had more training than you, and I’ve been in the business longer so I know…” she was cut off when you threw a coaster and knocked the camera from her hand.  She looked at you and if looks could kill, you would’ve been badly hurt, “Yah! Is that how you treat someone who made you cookies?”

“Oh, well you shouldn’t have took a picture of me,” you said bluntly as you took the last cookie and walked away, “Oh, the cookies aren’t horrible.”

“Will it kill her to at least say thank you and sorry?” Hyun Woo huffed as he grabbed the camera from the ground, “Right Eomma.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_9ZMrxZtY09qV7aMJ8FN

Ms. Kang grabbed the camera and smiled, “Well, she’ll work on it besides,” she brightened up and looked at Hyun Woo, “She commented on my cookies, so she’s progressing.”

“Well, at least you could look at the positive side,” Hyun Woo smiled and ran upstairs, to his now fixed door.  He yelled, “Eomma! Who fixed my door?”

“Appa Did!”

Hyun Woo smiled and walked inside, jumping on his bed until, “AHHH!” he screamed and you immediately crashed through the door, “Hyun Woo what’s wrong? I heard you…” you stared blankly at the four kids on the bed and Hyun Woo face down on the floor, holding his groin, “What happened?”

“Unni, Oppa jumped on us and I accidentally kicked him,” Seohyun looked up to you, with puppy dog eyes.  You sighed and helped Hyun Woo up, then turned to the kids again, “What are you still doing here?”

“Well, I guess you figured out,” you and Hyun Woo turned to see Ms. Kang and Mr. Kim staring at the crashed, broken down door.  Mr. Kim sighed, “I have to fix this again?”  Ms. Kang laughed and looked back at you, “We’re letting them stay with us, and until…”

“Wait. Your letting them stay here in this house, full of… what the heck are you guys thinking?”  Ms. Kang sighed and then motioned her hand, “Come let the kids sleep, while we discuss this,” Mr. Kim and her went downstairs.  You took a deep breath and followed as well as Hyun Woo.

“Can you now tell me why the hell you’re keeping them here?” you snarled as you walked into the room.  Ms. Kang only smirked, “Well, it isn’t my fault I mean whose the first one to sneak out of the house and bring them here… hmmm?” Hyun Woo let out a laughed and you punched him in his stomach before saying, “That doesn’t mean anything.”  Ms. Kang sighed and sat down, “Look, I know it’s a bad idea letting them live with us, but I’m not going to send them back to the hellhole they call home.”

You just stood there, mute, with eyebrows furrowed; Hyun Woo got his composure and asked, “What do you mean by that?”

“You don’t need to know what I mean, but we want you to accept it, and to treat them like you treat each other… well, without all the violence and such,” Ms. Kang looked at your cold, dark eyes, “It’s the least we can do.”

“How long has it been since you left base?” you put your hands to your hips and sighed, “I don’t like this at all, because first of all we are here on a mission and we can’t have four kids ruin our cover.”  You opened the door, “I’ll allow them to stay, but don’t expect me to change my ways,” without even letting them speak you slammed the door shut.  “Well, that went better than expected,” Mr. Kim finally spoke.  Ms. Kang smiled, “Seo Young’s peeling layer by layer, I’m so interested what I’m going to find inside that cold exterior,” she tilted her head, “She’s the first person, I can’t analyze and figure out… this is fun.”

“Eomma, I don’t she’ll peel completely… but I am interested in what she’s thinking.  She’s always like this on base from time to time, but… for some reason something’s unnoticeably different about her.

-------------------------------------------------------

You walked upstairs and was greeted by a very droopy eyed Chong Ho, “What are you doing up?” you asked as you knelt in front of him.  The little one whimpered as he grabbed onto you, what the heck is wrong with this kid… one second was staring blankly at me, then the other gripping onto me, crying.  I have no time for this; I’m just going to rip him off of me and go to sleep, I have no use of letting him snot up my clothes.

You picked him up and were surprised at how light he was, considering he had the chubbiest cheeks you have ever seen before, well with the exception of Xiumin.  You walked with a little bounce to your step as you went to your room, “Want to go shopping?” you asked as you grabbed some clothes; he nodded and you told him to wait, while you go change.

You finished changing and before going to your room, you took a peek at Hyun Woo’s room, and then went back to your room and picked up the tiny boy, “What ‘bout others?”  You shook your head, “No, their sleeping… why are you awake?”

“Because I had a nightmare, and only eomma could protect me,” Chong Ho pouted as he wrapped around your neck; you sighed, basically ignoring how he called you ‘eomma’, I don't care anymore, and grabbed your panda shoes from the box and quietly walked downstairs.  You heard noise from the room, knowing they are still talking, and took the chance to put on both of your shoes and sneak out the door.

“Eomma, where are we going?”  Chong Ho murmured against you shoulder; you sighed, “I told you were going shopping.”

“Do you even have money?”

“Ne,” you patted your pants deep pocket; Ms. Kang won’t notice I took her wallet right?  Oh well whatever, what is she going to do to me? She knows well enough I can break her.  You halted into a stop and tilted your head, what why the heck am I bringing this child with me to go shopping, and why the heck am I carrying him as if he is my son. I should just leave him here and no one will ever know.

You arrived at the mall minutes later, with the little boy still wrapped around your arms.  Your heard steady breathing, and sighed, “Okay, let’s see… where can I buy clothing?” you asked yourself as you walked around like a lost puppy again, only this time you have a child with you.  “Do you need help?” you turned around slowly as you recognized the voice, “Sehun?”

Sehun widened his eyes for a split second, and looked at the kid, “You need help?” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqhdd_JO-qGCsN5OwTtam

You furrowed your eyebrows, “So the Vice President does talk?”

“I only talk to certain people, and it seems like your one of them,” he said and you sighed.  You looked at the sleeping Chong Ho and wiped away stray hairs from his tiny face, “I’m looking for kids clothes, but I don’t…”  Sehun didn’t wait for you to finish instead he grabbed you wrist lightly and stopped in front of an escalator, “It’s upstairs, so let’s go.”  He tried to pull you, but you just looked at the moving stairs amazed.  “Yah, come on.”

You looked at Sehun and were about to step but the step kept going up; Sehun smiled slightly and walked to a step, pulling you with him.  God, what’s with this dude, pulling me and such… He’s a weird one, this whole place is weird I mean who heard of moving stairs.  Ugh why did I even think of coming here?

Before you know it, you were off the ground and Sehun walked off the moving stairs, “Yah, put… me… down!” you enunciated each syllable.  Sehun nodded slightly and put you down, which enviably woke up Chong Ho, “Eomma, where are we?”  You furrowed your eyebrows at the little kid, rubbing his eyes, great now he’s awake.

“Cute kid,” Sehun said as he patted Chong Ho’s head; you glared at him and he pulled his hand to his side, “The stores this way.”

“Who’s that?”

“A Pabo,” you bluntly said as you followed Sehun inside a ‘too colorful for the eyes shop’.  Chong Ho motioned that he want to get down and you sighed and put him down, telling him if he doesn’t come back when you call him, you’re leaving.  You walked over to the clothes section and look through the clothes, “How old is he?”  You groaned as you turned around, why doesn’t he just leave me alone… God, is it because he saw me cry, he thinks he can hang out with me? I knew I should’ve killed him… will that blow my cover? “Ask him yourself,” was all you said as you went back to look at the clothes.

Sehun shrugged and then trotted off to the young one, “Annyeong,” he said as he sat next to Chong Ho.  Chong Ho looked up and widened his eyes, “Annyeong!  Sehun smiled, thanking the heavens that the little one doesn’t recognize him.

“How old are you?” Sehun asked as Chong Ho stared at him.  “I’m four.”

“Four and is that girl your Eomma?” he pointed to you looking at clothes with the blankest face he has ever seen, even his face wasn’t that blank.  Chong Ho smiled brightly and nodded, “Hmp!”

Sehun widen his eyes and tilted his head as he looked at you, “Hyung, do you like my Eomma?”  Sehun snapped his head back at the curious looking Chong Ho, and put his blank face on, “Ani, why?”  Chong Ho fidgeted with his fingers and shyly looked up at Sehun, “It just seems like it.”  Chong Ho got up and ran to you; Sehun watched as you turned and put a shirt in front of him, noticing how your eyes soften a little, “Do I like her?” he murmured to himself as he got up and left.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ26bc909iFsoX1X919dko

Authors Note:

Annyeong! Um so I hope you like this chapter… I’m not sure if it’s that good, but I still hope you enjoy it^^  And as you can see i have a sweet spot for cookies haha ^^Wah! You are so nice to little kids and you don’t even mind being called Eomma!  Sehun’s contemplating whether he likes you or not and well, who knows.  Haha Stay Tuned! ^($_$)>

This is a treat for all my subscribers:  'I did not make this'

aww_exo-k_heart_gif.gif  Passing the love around!!!

 

^(o.o)^