Revealed?

Secret Spy

Chapter 30

You went back and forth telling a story; you hated the feeling of making someone’s past seem so terrible and say how they ended up in Sunshine Orphanage.  You hated the feeling of making someone who had such a wonderful life and family, and making it seemed like their life was hell until they came to the orphanage.

You and Minho went back to the first room, where another kid was waiting.  The kid was already strapped in and it seemed as if the kid had been crying for some time now.  Minho washed his hands and put on gloves, then walked to the boy with the needle, “Umm, Dr. Choi shouldn’t the lady get a try?” one of the scientist asked, “I mean Ms. Han did put her here for a reason and it’s not to watch.”

You eyed the scientist and he smirked through his mask as he handed you gloves, “It’s your turn.”  You blinked and Minho went in front of you, “Dr. Yang, she’s not ready; she…”

“Don’t make me laugh Mr. Choi… you heard Ms. Han loud and clear and it’s time for her to do so…”

“I don’t care!” Minho yelled as he grabbed your wrist, “I’m the director here and what I say goes!”

“Director or not; you should follow the orders of Ms. Han.  So She has to… no exceptions.”

“Like I said she’s not experience… there’s a specific place where the needle goes and if she misses it; she could kill the child…”

“Who cares,” Dr. Yang laughed, “They’ll die eventually! Who cares if this child dies today because another is going to die tomorrow… That’s our job!  In fact we’re all going to die!”  Minho bit his lip and looked over at the strapped child, letting his bangs hood his eyes, “Either way, I’m not letting that happen today,” he pulled your arm and you lifelessly followed him out to the door.

When he opened the door he met the eyes of Ms. Han, “Going somewhere are we?”  Minho looked at her and was about to say something until Dr. Yang in, “Ms. Han… didn’t you want Ms. Kim to inject these children,” he smirked, “Dr. Choi seems cowardly to let a small girl take care of these; he’s afraid that they will die.  We had many children die already… not to mention our very own.”

Minho sneered and grabbed Dr. Yang by the collar; Ms. Han laughed, “Now now Dr. Choi let’s not solve this with violence,” Minho huffed and released him.  Ms. Han then turned to Dr. Yang, “Dr. Yang I can understand his concern… I mean these children we need; we cannot have them die by the injection… now can we?”

“But…”

“But you are right about one thing… and I think it’s time for you to leave…” as Ms. Han said that she grabbed something in her purse and held it up at Dr. Yang’s temple.  “I believe we have to say goodbye, such a pity.”  She pulled the trigger and brain matter splattered everywhere; Ms. Han then sighed as she put her pistol back in her purse, “Clean up this mess and proceed… oh and Dr. Choi…”  Minho looked at her warily; she smiled and patted his cheek, “Your abeoji is looking for you… please introduce Ms. Kim to him.”

Minho blinked and stared at Ms. Han with utter confusion; she lifted an eyebrow, keeping her smile in place, “Well?...”  You walked to Minho’s side, “I thought…”

“Oh of course you are,” Ms. Han brightened, this is seriously creepy, “But you have to meet Mr. Choi first, so you two go.”  Minho sighed and grabbed your wrist, dragging you out the door.  Once the door closed Ms. Han turned to the child, “Prepare the needle.”  She washed her hands and put gloves on, then a scientist gave her the prepared needle, “I haven’t done this in a long time… this is going to be fun.”  After, all you could hear was a faint scream for help.

 

 

You aimlessly followed Minho in silent, then all of a sudden he stopped and whipped his body towards you, “You must be wondering…”  You lifted an eyebrow and leaned on a leg, “Wondering what?”

“Who my abeoji is?”  You gave him a bored look and shrugged.  “Remember I told you that it is not normal for an outsider to come and work here.”  You nodded and he sighed, “Well…”

“Ah! My son!” You saw Minho furrow his eyebrows and was about to turn around, but he held you still, “What is it abeoji?”

“Is it wrong for an abeoji to see his son?”  Minho said nothing and the person continued, “Let’s not talk here… we’re going home.”  Minho clenched his fist around your wrist, but then sighed with relief as he followed the person leaving you behind.  “Oh and bring that young lady too.” You turned and saw Minho staring at a middle-age man with surprise.  The middle-aged man looked at you and nodded in approval before he turned and walked away, expecting you two to follow.

Minho said nothing, but motioned you to follow in which you did.

 

 

The car ride was long and was filled with silence.  The windows were tinted inside and out so you had no idea where you were going, but you still looked out the window, knowing doing anything else would be awkward.

The car came to a stop and the man clapped his hands as the door opened, “Let’s go.”  Minho looked at you before following out with you close behind his tail.  You looked at the mansion and then observe the surroundings, knowing that you were far from Seoul.  Great.  This is just great. The surrounding looks familiar though.  “Move.”  You scowled and turned seeing a man twice your size.  You sighed and continued to walk.

 

 

You entered and they motioned you to a Victorian style couch; Minho and you sat on one while the man sat across from you.  “Are you two hungry? Thirsty?” he asked.

“Just tell me while I’m here and why you wanted Ms. Kim to be here?”  Minho scowled.  The man laughed and looked at you, “What is your name, Ms. Kim?”  You looked at him up and down, expression not changing.  After you didn’t answer; he laughed, “I like you already…”

“Just tell us,” Minho sighed.  The man’s expression turned serious, “It’s time for you to get married son.”  Minho blinked waiting for him to go on, “And the woman right there is going to be your wife.”  Your expression was unchanged as you knew this was common for organizations to assign mates to their sons, but then you thought and noticed that you were the woman.  You turned to Minho and saw that his eyes turned twice their original size, “What?!”

“Ms. Han told me she is a reasonable candidate for you… in fact the perfect one.  I also can see that… she’s beautiful, smart, and has a very interesting personality; we could use her well.”  I feel like killing now… should I start with him? 

“I don’t…”

“No exceptions my son,” he looked at the beefy men behind the coach, “Now’s time.”  The men grabbed you both and dragged you both up the stairs, Calm down Seo Young… don’t make a scene.  They then threw you both in a room and as you were getting up you heard a click from the other side of the door, “They just locked us in here,” you bluntly stated the obvious.

Minho sighed and sat on the bed, “Mianhae.”  You turned to him and then sat beside him, “So you’re the son of the one who owns Sunshine Orphanage, huh?”

Minho nodded and sighs, “He’s one of the big men, but put all the leaders together they can’t even compare to Boss.”  Boss?  You furrowed your eyebrows and then let out a breath just for thinking the impossible, Not like Boss has anything to do with this… maybe they call their boss Boss too. 

“Let’s go.” You said after a moment’s pause; Minho furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head, “What?”

“Were getting out of here,” you went to the window and tried to open it, but it was sealed shut.  “I told you… yah what are you doing?”  You picked up a hair and smashed it to the window, only breaking the chair in the process, “Yah! That was my favorite chair.”  Minho picked up the scattered pieces and then looked at you who were getting something else to smash the window with, “You know the windows bullet proof right?”

Of course, the onetime I don’t have my tools.  You sighed and sat back on the bed, grabbing the remote and turning on the television; Minho sat right beside you.  “I’m hungry,” you monotonically said as you switched the stations; Minho sighed, “There’s a kitchen over there,” he pointed at the far right and you blinked.

A kitchen?  That goes plan B… you stood up and walked toward the fridge but stopped as something caught your eye; you took a double take and quickly grabbed the frame, staring intently at it.  Minho noticed and walked over, “What’s wrong…?”

You suddenly grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall, basically face planting the picture to his face, “How do you know him?”  Minho furrowed his eyebrows in utter confusion and took the frame, looking at it, “We’re friends… been friends ever since he joined Boss’s organization,” his face turned solemn, “I hope he’s alright… I heard he escaped.”

Boss? Organization? Escape?  You looked at the picture as questions flooded through your mind; your palms became sweaty and your hands were shaking violently causing the picture frame to fall to the ground.

Minho sighed with relieve as it didn’t break and quickly grabbed it as he walked to the bed staring at it, “This picture was taken was taken a year ago before they sent him on a special mission; he’s one of my best friends.  We had the same beliefs, we hated it here… we wanted to leave, but there was no way I could have since I was born in this,” he sighed and looked up at you and noticed that although you were stoned face, your body was slightly shaking.  “Why did you ask?  Do you also know Kibum?”

“Kim Kibum… a former DHW member, held the files and escaped without a trace…”

“Seo Young?”

“Double agent… Sent to kill him, but didn’t and end up being replaced…”

“Yah… Are you ok?”

“Shot the other, protected him… killing another of my own…”

“Yah…”

“Want to know… need to know…”  You ignored Minho’s constant calls to you and repeated the same thing over and over, hoping that it isn’t true, but the more you said it, it was real.  Minho finally knocked you out of your senses when he shook you, “Seo Young, what’s wrong?  You were sent to kill him?  Who are you?”

You looked at Minho’s deep brown eyes, “Oh my God.”

 

Author’s Note:

Annyeong!! Hahaha so this is also a little longer and I hope you like it ^^  I was hoping this will give you a sneak peek of what’s going to happen in the next chapter^^  Any guesses^^  Stay Tuned(&.&)

Treat:

tumblr_ln9c261r1v1qa31i1o1_r2_500.gif  Brilliant just Brilliant^^  Don't Worry Bi you'll be one of them these days^^