A days change?

Secret Spy

Chapter 14

Chong Ho ran to you, and you thought it was the right time to see if the clothes you picked out looks good; you put a shirt in front of him.  “Eomma, are you going to buy some for noona and hyungs?  Will this kid stop calling me Eomma, “You don’t want me as an Eomma; I’m not a good person.”

“Ani,” Chong Ho shook his head widely, “You are and that’s why you’re my Eomma.”  You rolled your eyes and stood up, “I already picked out clothes for them… let’s go.”  You walked away to the cash register and paid for the heaping clothes that you picked out.

You grabbed the bags and Chong Ho was lifting his hands up to you; you looked down and sighed, “What?”

“I want to be picked up.”  You closed your eyes, goodness you have two legs that aren’t broken, just walk your freaken self; don’t expect me to carry you.

You slid all the bags in one arm and picked up Chong Ho with the free one; you walked to the escalators and stared at it, ok, I’m not stupid, so I have to figure out how to use these stupid stairs… Why can’t people just use regular stairs?  You sighed and turned around, hoping that you could find real stairs soon, but as you turned you ran into someone, “Watch where your go… Kai?”  This day is getting worse and worst; I should’ve just stayed home.  No, I should’ve just stayed at base.

“Aren’t you going on?” Kai motion his hand to the moving stairs; you bit your lip and looked back and was about to shake your head ‘no’ but, “Eomma, aren’t we supposed to leave?” he turned and looked at Kai, “Is this person going to help you with the escalators, like the other one?”  You bit your lip again and looked back at Kai, who remains emotionless, He’s the first person I can’t see through; his facial muscles show no twitch, his body position shows no emotion and such… but his eyes although dark and cold; I can see his longing… longing for something, but knowing that it may never come.  His sadness in the eyes shows.  And for some reason they look so familiar...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIKuTgy-wP6NC9X2PBKXG

Kai sighed and grabbed the bags from your arm, although you resisted for a good minute or two; people were staring and by the looks on their faces it seems that they were thinking he was a thief, Good then they could take him away from me and I could go on and find some regular stairs. 

You gave him your bags and he grabbed your arm and stepped on a step that slowly went down.  Just like Sehun did he pulled you towards him, but the only difference was he was more forceful.  Your head rested on his chest, you took the chance to analyze his heartbeat, it’s steady pace, usually if people go through this it will be faster, because well he just basically wrestled me for my bag…

Before you could finish your thought, Kai pulled you off the thing and you slightly tripped, but gain your composer quickly.  You snapped your wrist out of his grasped and walked away.  “Aren’t you forgetting something?”  You turned to find he was holding all your bags; you grunted and ripped the bags from his grasped and walked away, Please take me back to the base!

“Eomma,” you looked at Chong Ho, who struggled through your hold; you put him down, and knelt down to be eye-leveled, “What?”

“I want to get something.”  You sighed and rolled your eyes, “What is it?”

“A present for you,” before you could respond he galloped away.  You stood up; he left by himself… good riddance I was getting annoyed with that boy.  I could just say he ran away and scheme another plot to get the other two gone. 

Your eyes, unconsciously, tried to find which direction Chong Ho went.  After a few minutes of scanning the area; you found the little boy next to a store at the corner.  You walked over there, but stopped as soon as you were three feet away, “Chong Ho.”  The boy was looking at all the flowers and you really didn’t want to go in, God, why flowers?  I hate… I deeply hate… God, what’s with kids and flowers?

You contemplated on whether or not to go in, but it seems faith wanted to be cruel because right when you were about to walk away, “Ah! You’re the girl!” the girl from the other day walked over to you, “Are you here to buy some flowers?”  You gave her an ‘Are you serious look’ and tilted your head a little to see the store, Crap where did that kid go?

“Are you looking for someone?” she smiled, “The panda perhaps?” 

“I’m looking for my kid,” you said bluntly, and then looked at her shocked expression, “Y-your kid!”  You nodded and sighed; tentatively walked inside the store, the girl following you, “Oh, by the way I’m Jumi,” she held out a hand and you ignored it.  She laughed awkwardly, “So, what’s your name?”  Like I will tell you; I’m just here to get the kid and get out as fast as I can… wait why am I’m even trying to find the kid? 

“Seo Young.”  You turned to your side and saw Chong Ho grabbing for a white flower that looks like a bell with the tips of the petal flaring out; you walked over to him, “Chong Ho.”

“Eomma, I want to give this to you,” Chong Ho said as he pulled the flowers in front of him.  You shook your head, “I don’t want flowers, I…”

“That’s a good choice,” you looked up and saw Tao, “That is a Heather it means protection or your wishes will come true.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKLBXj8j5-ELNwjtB8UpP

Chong Ho smiled, “I want it! I want my Eomma to be protected.”

“I don’t…”

“Okay, I’ll give it to you guys for free, as a first comer’s gift.”  Chong Ho followed the panda, I don’t want flowers. I can’t have flowers.  Why can’t they understand?  “Eomma, here!” Chong Ho held the flower to you; “The man wrapped it up really nice, here!” he smiled brightly, making you blind.  Throw that in the garbage or I’ll do it myself, or keep it and I’ll throw you both down the chute.

You sighed, “Hold on to it until we get home, arraseo?” Chong Ho nodded and grabbed onto your free hand; he turned to Tao, “Byebye!”  Tao smiled and waved back.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW4JjpNIX9GyfNJ4Jed_0

“She has a kid!” Jumi said as soon as you left.  Tao smiled, “I don’t think that’s her…”

“She even told me it was! She said she was so young, when she got him and the father left them,” Jumi exaggerated, saying her own interpretation.  Tao shook his head, and then looked back at the door, “That was one of the kids we saved,” he whispered to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys arrived home and sometime along the way Chong Ho fell asleep in your arms; you opened the door, “YAH!! SEO YOUNG YOU’RE IN SO MUCH… awww,” Ms. Kang lifted up a camera and ‘click’; “That’s going in the scrapbook,” she put the camera in her apron pocket, “So where did you guys go?” she asked totally forgetting her anger.

You ignored her questions and shove all the bags in her hands, while you shifted Chong Ho, so he’s in cradling position, and walked upstairs; avoiding any question Ms. Kang might have asked.

Ms. Kang furrowed her eyebrows as she put the bags on the ground and opened one.  A smile crept on her face as she picked out a little Pororo shirt, “So she does have a sweet side.”  She picked all the bags up and walked upstairs, “Seo Young, I wish you could show this side of you more.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtNbBKNlf4reTccY0HRqc

-----------------------------------

You went inside the room; completely ignoring the door you’ve broken again, “Noona/ Unni!” they walked up to you and you looked up to see Hyun Woo sitting on the floor, “So Chong Ho was with you…” he crept a smile, “That’s really cute.”  You placed Chong Ho gently on the bed and walked over to Hyun Woo, subtly punching him in the gut, and whispered to his ear as he leaned over by the impacted, “Don’t EVER bring this subject up again, or even think about it; if you know what’s good for you.”  You turned around and walked to your room, Seohyun trailing close behind you.

You placed your panda shoes inside the box, “What do you want Seohyun?” 

“How did you know it was me?”  You turned and rolled your eyes, “What do you want?”  Seohyun walked over to you and smiled, “I want to play with you!”  You lifted an eyebrow, “I don’t play.”

“AW! Com’on unni!” Seohyun pouted and sat on your bed.  You sighed and grabbed your pajamas, “It’s late; I’m going to sleep.”

“You’re a good person you know.”  You blinked and left without a word, seriously what’s wrong with these kids? Have they been infected with a new virus that makes them dumb?  I mean how many times have I told them, I’m not a good person… in fact I kill people for a living, beat the living hell out of them, and the only reason I’m still alive is because I’m burning with revenge.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, this is me, a Deadly Human Weapon with no heart and soul, for the kid who had that died long ago and I was born to avenge her.  You placed a hand on the mirror, I want to find the past… My files are missing for a reason, and I will find it.  I guess I have to do things my own way, from now on.

“Seo Young! Come eat!” you heard Ms. Kang called.  You sighed and let your hand fall to your side, My files… I wonder; what is it hiding?

You walked downstairs and went to the table, seating in your seat; you bit your lip as you felt glowing eyes on you, “Seo Young’s here! Let’s eat!” Mr. Kim chimed as you all thank the food.  “Noona/ Unni! Thank you for the clothes!” the kids chimed as they dug into their food.  You sighed and Ms. Kang placed a huge piece of chicken on your plate, you looked up, “That’s for being such a good Unni.”  I… God what’s with people… she’s an analyst, she should have easily… wait no files… well she should analyze my movements and such… Do your job!

You just nodded and finished eating and “Chong Ho, what’s wrong? Are you crying cause I woke you up?”  You looked up and stared at Chong Ho, who was tearing up again.  The kid must have had another nightmare again… I know how that feels, a kid shouldn’t suffer, like I am.

You left your seat and lifted Chong Ho in your arms, shushing him while walking away from the table.  “Eomma!”

“Chong Ho, it’s okay. Eomma’s here,” you whispered as you walked upstairs, ignoring the surprised glances trailing you, “Eomma’s…” you blinked and stopped in your steps, “always… going to be… here?”

“Seo Young, it’s okay.  Eomma’s here,” your eomma said as she pulled you into a hug, “Eomma’s always going to be here.”

 

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! I hope you like this chapter... It seems like i wrote three chapters for the same day, but i hope you still like it all the the same^^  It sees like your changing, you're acting really not you.  But what are you planning?  What is your plan?  Stay Tuned!! Oh and Saranghae!!^(o^//^o)^  I'm a little upset since i had to write this all over again since it deleted on me>.< but i rewrote it!! o.o

Heres a little treat for all:

kkk.jpg  Can you see the similarities?