She's alive

Secret Spy

Chapter 22

You climbed through your bedroom window and grunted as you fell to the ground; you then slowly got up and put your panda shoes away while digging, grabbing onto a box, and taking it to your bed.  You took off your shirt, revealing a large threaded slash; you sighed and cleaned it up as well as the other slash on your side, wrapping it in gauze every so delicately.

After you were done, you changed and folded your arms behind your head, collapsing onto the bed, ignoring the pain that soar through your body; you sighed and closed your eyes.

You stayed in his grip, not bothering to escape; you sighed lowly as he held you tighter.  Suddenly you heard a beep; you reached into his pocket noticing that he didn’t notice and grabbed out his device, secretly looking at it.  You froze for a second as he snuggled into your neck, trying to find comfort; you pretend to grab hold of him while reading.

You widened your eyes and put his device back into his pocket, breaking the hug, “I have to go,” you said as you walked away; he furrowed his eyebrows and was about to come after you, but, “Mr. Kim… come with me.”  He bit his lip and followed an old man.

~~~~~~

You barged into a room and saw a boy being towered by another; you recognized the boy as Hoseob.  You walked up and ripped the other away from Hoseob, “Don’t touch him!” you whispered lowly, with deep threat in your voice. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9hh7UptlsKZiIZMvKSqC

The other snarled at you and grabbed you by your collar, “Is that how you speak to your superior?” he lifted an eyebrow and grabbed your chin with his free hand, turning it from side to side, “Hmmm, I’m guessing you’re new… so you probably don’t know the rules… see I was giving him a punishment, so if you’re not here to take his place…”

“I’ll take the punishment!” you stared into the others eyes, telling him that you’re serious.  A smug smirk appeared on his lips as his head turned to Hoseob, “You can go.”  Hoseob widened his eyes and stared at you, “I SAID GO!!” the other yelled, jolting Hoseob up and threw him out of the room.

He came back to you sitting on the bed and settled you on his lap, “I normally don’t do this, but since you are soo… well I decided on this punishment,” he said trailing his fingers down your sides, somehow very familiar.  You bit your lip and grabbed his wrist, “I said I’ll take his punishment… not for you to make up one your own.”  The other looked at you and suddenly slammed you into the wall, “You want his punishment… are you sure you can handle it… because my offer still stands,” he his chapped lips as his hand traveled down your side again; you grabbed it again and pushed it down, hating this familiar feeling.

The other clicked his tongue and again slammed you on the wall, then threw you on the bed.  *I’ll add him on the list for more than one reason.*  You scooted up to the headboard as he buckled you down with his body; he leaned down and grabbed something from inside a drawer, and then held up a dagger, “Don’t worry, I won’t ruin your face… because one day I will have you, but I still have to punish you… and you made me really anger so,” he sliced your arm, you winced a little, but it didn’t show on your face.

“Oh tough girl, huh?” he smirked and then sliced you side, “Aw, maybe shouldn’t have done that… but this way you will remember not to mess with me.”  He was about to slice you again, but someone barged in, “Ah! Mr. Xing… Ms. Cana is looking for you.”

“Ah… ok… I’ll be there,” he looked at you and then back at the door, “Help her up…” he looked over at you, “We’ll continue this later,” with that he walked away.  You sighed and slowly sat up as someone quickly helped you… you recognized the arms and looked up to see Seok Jin.  “Pabo,” he said as he picked you up, which you hated and what to get off, but he was reluctant on letting you go and the slashes on your body wasn’t making you feel any better.

He carried you to his room and settled you gently on the bed, grabbing disinfectant, needle and thread.  He looked up at you with glassy eyes, “Why did you do that? You could’ve been killed?  You could’ve lost your innocents…” he slid the needle into your skin, and started to thread your wound.

You laid there silent until he was finish, “I should get going now,” you slowly got up and started walking to the door, until someone grabbed your wrist; you sighed, “You should really stop…” you froze as he turned you around and kissed you on your forehead.  You widened your eyes and abruptly pulled yourself from him.  You didn’t say anything; you just stared at him.

He looked everywhere but you, scratching his nape… “Um…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNhd3J5bBAO14Fv6Jdl2k

“You should wash your lips… I guess you pulled me too close that my forehead rammed into your lips,” you sighed.  Seok Jin facial expression went down a little and then hugged you, “Remember when you told me who kisses are meant for?”  You widened your eyes and pushed yourself away, *What?!  He’s just confused… ne he’s just confused*

“Eomma?” you fluttered your eyes at the voice and turned your head only to see JunHyung right at the side.  You sighed, “What is it?”  JunHyung bit his lips and wiped his glassy eyes, “I can’t find Taeyang Hyung and Seohyun noona!”  You furrowed your eyes and sat up, “What?”

“We went to the park and they told me that they’ll get me some food… I waited for an hour and they still didn’t come back… Eomma, what happens if they found them?!!”  You picked him up and ran down the stairs about to go out when, “Seo Young.”  You stopped and turned to Ms. Kang, “I have to tell you something alone,” you bit your lip, but by looking at Ms. Kang’s face you knew it was important.

You put JunHyung down and told him to go and wake up Chong Ho as well as get something warm to wear.  JunHyung nodded and ran upstairs while you followed Ms. Kang into the room.  “I tested Chong Ho’s blood and something was very peculiar…” she trailed off, seemingly not wanting to tell you.  She was hiding something and you knew it, “Ms. Kang… you don’t have to tell me...” you walked to the door, “I have to do something really important now,” you walked out shutting the door behind you.

Ms. Kang collapsed on the couch and ruffled her hair, “I need to figure out how to get that out of their system… I don’t know how much time they have left,” she squeezed her eyes shut, tears threatening to spill.

JunHyung, Chong Ho, and you were walking… scratch that you were walking while the two lazy boys were in your arms, Ok, a 4 year old on my left and a 6 year old at my right… at least I’m not weak.  You went to the park where JunHyung said they went to… you noticed it was the same park you met them; you sighed and started looking around the area… After a while you bit your lip, where the heck are they?

--------------------------------------

“Are they stable?” Luhan asked Sehun, who was wiping stray hairs away from a little girls face.  “Ne, we’ll just have to wait until Kai comes back with the results…” he sighed, “They’ve been injected so many times with a chemical… I don’t understand.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUvYzuEEcLazmsTRGrN76

“What do you mean injected?”  Luhan furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Sehun.  Sehun looked up at him and then gentle grabbed the little boys arm, pulling up the sleeve, showing the repeated indentions in his skin; Luhan bit his lip, muttering something unidentiable.

“Guys you wouldn’t believe what they were injected with,” Kai said as he ran into the room, printed reports in his hand; he handed them to Luhan, who gaped.  Sehun widened his eyes, “Call Key Hyung… I’ll get the others,” Sehun said as he flipped out his phone dialing ferociously.  Luhan nodded and dialed on his phone, “Yeoboseyo?”

“Hyung…”

I’m on my way,” the person, Key, on the other line said as if he knew. Luhan sighed and looked over at Kai, who was staring at the kids, “Hyung?”  Luhan went next Kai as he continued, “Aren’t these the children we saved in the park… that one time?” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQESKIOxqXpjP8aZhJbQzW

Luhan widened his eyes and looked at the kids again more closely; he sighed and nodded.

“What about the other two?”  Luhan looked at Kai, who was wiping sweat off the little ones; Luhan shook his head, “We’ll deal with those two later… wait till Hyung here.”

 

After a few moments:

“Key Hyung, are they ok now?” they all asked in unison just as the man, Key came out.  Key sighed, “The chemical isn’t completely out of their system… but I did kill an excessive amount,” he handed Xiumin a bottle, “Give this to them every two hours… and tablespoon at a time… then when it’s all gone, all the deadliness of the chemical will be gone from there system.”

“Didn’t you say…”

“Ne, what I meant by that is that they won’t regain back their memories, their true memories.  Those memories are long before gone,” he sighed and was about to walk away when, “Hyung, you’re hiding something from us aren’t you?” Kai asked.  Key stopped and turned to them, flashing an awkward smile, “You think I’m lying about the bo…”

“Ani, it’s something else… something unrelated to this situation… what is it?”  Key sighed and looked at his phone; he lifted up an eyebrow and then looked at them, “Ok, looks like appa finally wants you to know,” he took a deep breath and then said, “Han Seo Young’s alive.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZKWfYvBS3r1-Zj0S6gid

-----------------------------------------------------

You sighed as Chong Ho and JunHyung fell asleep in your arms.  Biting your lip you took them home and laid them on their bed, before going to your room.  You went straight to your computer, pleased that the screening was finished.  You grunted as you realized there was many guys in this city name Kim Kibum… you eliminated ones that are still young, ones in high school and below, and then eliminated the ones that are too old, which narrowed it down a little.  If he’s in DHW, he’ll be old possibly in his 40’s… but why did… wait is that… You looked at the picture and widened your eyes, So it was him.

 

Authors Note: 

Annyeong! Ok so again I have no idea what I wrote =, but I hope you enjoyed the little fluff, and yes I know this author nim is making you jump from guy to guy… sorry^^  I hope you enjoy this chapter though^^  So what exactly happened to Taeyang and Seohyun?  And what do you think Exo’s reactions going to be after Key told them?  Stay Tuned^^

Treat:

tumblr_m37b3jRX111qzh5sno1_500.gif  Ne! I see your shocked to Baekie^^