Christmas Part 2

Secret Spy

Chapter 25

“Oh, Mian.”  You looked up and saw the owner of the voice… it was Chen; hopefully Xiumin isn’t around… wait what?  You shrugged and went around him, grabbing your plate of cookies, stuffing a handful in your face, These are SO good, you purred in your mind, oblivious to the person next to you.  You snapped out of your cookie wonderland, by a slight chuckle and you abruptly turned, seeing that Chen was still there.

“You eat really messily,” he gave a small smile and knelt down beside you, “You must really like chocolate chips,” he took out his thumb and wiped some crumbs off your face.  I’m leaving now… You were about to stand up and walk away, but suddenly someone bumped into him and he ended up falling on top of you.  “Mian.”  You furrowed your eyebrows and look at the man; he stared back at you and you took the chance to observe his face: Sharp cheek bones, gently features, long eyelashes, kind eyes, yet dark.

“Mian again.”  He got off of you and you sat up quickly, resulting in being inches from his face.  You looked over to the side and grabbed something lifting it up in Chen’s face, “You dropped these.”  Chen gave a slight smile and put the glasses on, “Why do you wear glasses when you have perfect sight?” you asked not knowing where you’re going with this.

Chen blinked, “Because…”

“Ay Yo! Chen! What are you doing here…” you turned to the voice, it was Xiumin; you got up and faced him, he smirked, “Ah! You guys want your privacy… I get it, I interrupted something did I?” he smirked and wrapped his arm around Chen, “Our little Chen Chen is growing up!”  You rolled your eyes, and out of your better judgment grabbed Chen, ripping him away from Xiumin’s grasp, forcing him to follow you.

“Why don’t you protect yourself?” you asked as pushed him inside a room.  Chen furrowed his eyes and tilted his head, confused on why you care.  You sighed and fixed Chen’s hair that Xiumin oh so perfectly ruined, “Stick up for yourself next time… I don’t like to see defenseless people get hurt.”  Chen stared at you, speechless as you continued to pat his hair.

“I think it’s in here… AH! What are you guys doing here?”  You paused and let your hand fall to your side as you turned and saw Hyun Shik with Sehun.   You tilted your head as Sehun came up to you and grabbed your arm opting you to follow him.  You rolled your eyes, but followed, trying not to make a scene.

“What do you want?” you asked as he pulled you to a corner.  Sehun blinked and then rubbed his nape, “You know I’m not really sure why.”  You stared at him and then at the window across from you, The snow looks so pretty… I want to play… You looked back at Sehun, “Well, let’s go outside then.”  Before he could answer you dragged him out the door, of course not without your coats first.

You sighed as you felt the snow air hitting your cheeks, “It’s really cold,” you turned and saw Sehun shivering in his thin coat.  You sighed knowing that Sehun brought only that; you came to him and took off part of your coat, nudging him.  He looked at you, “What?”  You rolled your eyes and placed your huge coat around him and hugged his waist; he froze in contact.  “Pabo… you should’ve brought a warmer coat, I know you ha…”

“Ani, it’s ok… I like this,” he said as he closed the coat partially and hugged you back, “I feel really warm when I’m with you.”  You tilted your head; Of course others body heat… 

You both stayed like that until you said, “Are you warm enough… I want to go in the snow.”  Sehun pouted and shook his head as he snuggled up next to you more.  You sighed and slipped out of the coat, unnoticed, and threw a snowball at him.  He opened his eyes and finally noticed you were gone, “Wha…”

You threw another snowball at him and he turned to you, pouting again, “Yay… you’ll get a cold!”  You sighed and threw another one, “Stop talking and join the war!” you yelled as you continued throwing snow at him.

After a minute of dodging your throws he started to throw too.  The whole time you guys were having a snowball fight.  Sehun was laughing, while you just threw blankly at him, This is fun, really fun…  While you were thinking Sehun left; you dropped the snowball from your bare hand and looked around, wondering where he was until you felt warm arms from behind, “You must be cold,” you froze as you felt warm breathe breath on your cold skin. 

You turned in his direction, which was a bad move, since now you were only inches from his face, nose almost touching.  You looked straight into his eyes and saw nervousness, and a hint of sadness; you lifted your hand to his shoulders and pushed him away a little, but he didn’t budge instead he swung the coat onto you, “Hyun Shik is probably looking for me right now.”

He smiled and ran into the house, leaving you alone, I guess I could play by myself then… you unknowingly pouted and went to the stairs of the house.

The door opened suddenly and you unexpectantly slipped off the stairs falling into the snow.  “Yay! Are you ok?” you turned your head and saw Kai kneeling down next to you…

Yah! Look, isn’t the snow pretty?!” you asked as you tried to drag Kai outside.  He resisted your pulls and you ended up tripping down the front steps.  Kai widened his eyes and quickly went to you and tapped your cheeks, “Yay! Seo Young are you ok?”  You grabbed his wrist and opened your eyes, “Yay!” you screamed, “It’s all your fault!”  You fumed as your cheeks and the tips of your nose is red… but that wasn’t that only reason… the other reason is because well Kai was just inches from your face, basically hovering over you. 

You didn’t know why, but, “I’m cold.”  Kai looked at you and cupped your face with his hands, “Are you still cold?”  You nodded slowly, although your cheeks were burning up from his touch, “My nose is freezing.”  You didn’t know what to expect when you said that, but you certainly didn’t expect him to kiss the tip of your nose with his plump lips. 

You widened your eyes as you felt your whole body surge with heat, “K-Ka…”

“K-Kai.”  You stared at him, looking into his soulless eyes looking for something, “It’s cold you know… come on.” He said as he held out a hand; you tentatively grabbed onto his hand and let him pull you up.  You held onto his hand and stared into his eyes again; both of you not breaking contact, but then suddenly he turned his head and let go of your hand as he walked away.

“Is Kai your real name?” you asked loudly enough for him to stop and turn to you.  He was just about to walk away again, but he felt your hand wrap around his wrist; he turned again and looked into your eyes as you asked, “Is Kai your real name?”  He didn’t know why, but he felt compelled to answer; he shook his head, “Ani, someone very special gave me that nickname, since I didn’t tell her my real one… and it kind of stuck.”  He didn’t know why he said all that, but since he already said it there’s no turning back.

He felt your hand loosen from his wrist; he pulled your hand down and walked back inside the house, leaving you in the cold of winter.  You fell to your knees as he closed the door, I’ve found him… I’ve finally found him…

 

Authors Note:

YAY! Double update^^  I hope you enjoy this chapter and mian,… I’ve been really lazy so this won’t have pictures either… hahah I’m just trolling around… mian^^  Oh and you finally found Kai!! Stay Tuned^^  Oh and i hope its not confusing^^

Treat:

sehun-exo-k-green-hair.gif  Very true^^

tumblr_mwjeb0wWyw1s3b3f1o1_500.png  I could only wish^^