The Call Part 2

Secret Spy

Chapter 19

“I need you to take care of someone for me,” Boss said and you could tell he had a smile on his face.  You bit your lip, “Take care of who?”  There was a pause an excruciating paused, before he said, “Kim Kibum…” Kim Kibum? Who’s that?  “He did work for us, but a few weeks ago he left and took some important documents… We don’t know his exact location, but I have a feeling he’s somewhere near you.” You heard papers shuffled, “Go to the park and someone will give you Kim Kibums files as well as some other things… and remember don’t tell anyone about this.”

“Don’t worry Boss, I won’t,” you said before he hanged up.  You bit your lip and put your phone in your pocket, “Kim Kibum,” you walked over to a boxed and pulled out a book.  You opened it, revealing a whole list of names crossed out on that page alone; you continued to e by one, all the pages were the same, they had names that were crossed out.

You kept turning until you found an incomplete page which was midway to the end; you took out a pen and wrote Kim Kibum, “Welcome to the list.” 

-----------------------------------

Luhan ran into the house and saw everybody next to Kai’s body.  “Did you restrain him?” Luhan sighed as he knelt down and swiped a few stray hairs.  “Ne, we had too; he could have seriously harmed himself,” Kris said.  Luhan nodded and picked Kai up, “I’ll take him to bed right now… tell me what happened after,” with that Luhan walked to their room.

He placed Kai on the bed and covered him up with blankets; he knelt down and straightened Kai’s necklace before tucking it inside his shirt, “I know how you like to keep it safe… it must have been from someone special for you to care for it that much,” he smiled a little and left the room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUhRqUd1Kp7aZKxHqPoDa

“So what happened?” Luhan asked as he sat on a chair.  “I’m not sure.  One minute he’s fine the next he’d gone crazy…”

“When?”

“He was using Sehun’s laptop to check some files, but…” Chen started and Sehun immediately went to get his laptop.  He came back and started pounding on the key furiously, “What are you doing, Sehun?” Chanyeol asked, “Looking at ?”  Everybody looked at Chanyeol and shook their heads just as Sehun said, “If I could go to where he last been I could… there I’ve found it.”  Sehun furrowed his eyebrows, “It’s a DHW Folder… labeled Han Seo Young… that’s weird?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb02kmK0BQWumYatsamkP

“Why is that weird?” Luhan asked as he went behind Sehun to look at the screen as well as the others did.  “Because I’ve never seen this folder… it seems like it was recently made,” he clicked on it and screened down the code; after a few seconds it he immediately found it, “That’s even weirder.”

“Stop saying that and tell us why,” Xiumin said, completely enthralled at what they were going to see, “Well, it was easy, like they wanted us to see it,” Sehun said as he right clicked and the file opened, revealing a young girls smiling face, “I’m guessing this is Han Seo Young,” Luhan looked at the girl closely, his eyes widened as he saw that she had a necklace that looks vaguely familiar. “Sehun zoom in on the girl’s necklace,” Sehun nodded and zoomed in a little, “That’s the same one,” Luhan whispered.

“Huh?” they asked, except Lay, who clearly heard what he said.  Luhan shook his head, “What does it say…?”

Sehun unzoomed and scroll down; there was nothing except pictures of her and her family; “Yah! Stop right there!” Suho said as he pointed at an old man in a family portrait, “Doesn’t this guy look familiar?” all of them furrowed their eyebrows, “Isn’t that…” Baekhyun began.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuiNO1Qvii2oV-m2TagGj

“He is…”Luhan nodded, “So this is his family?”  Sehun nodded, “But I still don’t understand why it’s talking about this Seo Young? Is it because she’s the granddaughter of a SOC elite?”  All of them furrowed their eyebrows.  Sehun shook his head as he scroll down and found another folder in the folder; he clicked it and scanned the code, which again was easy to crack.  When he opened the folder, all of them widened their eyes as they saw the same girl, but in a chair tied up.

“What’s this?!” Kris asked looking at the horrified picture; Luhan sighed, “Keep scrolling, but slowly.”  Sehun did what he was told; Baekhyun couldn’t look at it anymore, he knew how it was to be tied and tortured.  He walked away from the computer and D.O followed him, trying to comfort him as well as Chen.  Suho left with Tao to Chen, their shelter… the only place where they feel safe. 

Everybody remaining at the computer stared intently at it; Luhan recognized that in these pictures the girl, Seo Young didn’t have her necklace.  Sehun continued to scroll down and Kris muttered, “What kind of monsters are they to torture an innocent girl, let alone take pictures!”  Lay put a hand on Kris’s shoulder, reminding him that these things happened, as Sehun scrolled down to a picture of two bloody adults, being killed right in front of the little girl.

“This is too much,” Xiumin muttered.  Sehun got to the last page to see no pictures, no just a short paragraph saying:

Parents: Han Minho and Hwa Chung Soo, both deceased… cause of death: Murder.  Time of Death: 19:23, December 1, 2001.  Han Minho is the son of Han Kyung Jae, an Elite medical scientist of SOC, invented many chemicals that could be used for warfare.  Han Kyung Jae location: Unknown.  Kim Mi Kyun, wife of Kyung Jae (Deceased)… cause of death: Virus. 

Han Seo Young: Daughter of Han Minho, Granddaughter of Han Kyung Jae.  Born July 25th 1995 at Saga Medical Hospital.  Smart and conservative… no friends and no siblings.  Deceased… cause of death: Unknown.  Time of death: 22:33, December 2, 2001.

Everybody just stared at the screen; Sehun felt Luhan grip his shoulder, and sighed as he closed his laptop, “This was the last thing he saw I presume, so this Han Seo Young must be…”

“Correct,” Luhan nodded and collapsed on a couch, “I suspect that she’s the girl, that knew him when he was sold…”

“Is she also the one who gave him the necklace that he cares deeply about,” Lay asked as he sat next to Luhan.  Luhan stared at Lay for a minute and nodded.  “That still doesn’t explain why he went all berserk,” Chanyeol said.  “Maybe it does, we just have to read between the lines…”

“Ani, we shouldn’t go in so deep that we can’t get out… let’s just keep this on the down low,” Luhan interrupted Sehun.  Everybody nodded and some tried to smile, but no one can doubt that this is going to be a long night.

----------------------------------------

Days later:

You continued to look over the files the hairy old man, Mr. Kang, gave you.  You were really intrigued on how they didn’t report his age or that they didn’t have a picture of him, That’s why he gave it to me because he knows I’ll be able to find the guy with the little information he gave me. 

There was a knock on your door and you quickly hid the files away in a secret compartment that you personally installed.  “Seo Young are you ready for school?” you heard Hyun Woo called; you sighed and changed into the uniform, and gauzed up your thigh again as you forgot to make the plaster.  Stupid school has to ruin everything… ugh!

You swung your book bag over your shoulder and slammed the door open only to see Chong Ho, “What is it Chong Ho?”

“Eomma, I just wanted to say have fun at school, and come home early.”  Like I’ll have fun… You rubbed his hair, “Arraseo… is everyone else downstairs?”  Chong Ho shook his head and pointed to their room, “JunHyung Hyung is still sleeping.”  You sighed and went in the room, picking up JunHyung, who snuggled in your arms.  “Eomma! Me Too!” Chong Ho whined and you also scooped him up and walked downstairs.

“Aw!” ‘click’ Ms. Kang said as she saw you carrying the two boys, placing them in their seats.  “You make a wonderful Eomma… you get that from me,” Ms. Kang sighed with happiness, and placed a plate in front of you. 

When you were done, Mr. Kim asked you to take the kids to school, since he has to go to work early.  “Why can’t Ms. Kang…”

“Uhuhuhh, I’m Eomma,” she ‘tsk’, “You still have to learn.”  Ms. Kang sighed and patted Chong Ho’s hair, “I’m taking Chong Ho to the hospital…”

“Hospital?” you widened your eyes slightly, “Why?”  Ms. Kang smiled slightly and told the kids to go to their room, which they did.  “I’ve seen shot marks on Chong Ho and the others, and since the others have school; I’m going analyze his blood and see what chemical has been used…”

“But who’s to say the chemical is still there,” Hyun Woo sighed.  “Well, it’s better to take a chance than to not right?”  The whole time they were talking you were blanking out, something you never do, Sunshine Orphanage… I have to go there… I could just leave school early.

You picked up JunHyung and Hyun Woo held Seohyun and Taeyangs hand as they went out the door.  “I want to be carried too,” Seohyun pouted, tugging unto Hyun Woo’s hand.  “I bet you wish your husband’s here,” Taeyang laughed as he swung Hyun Woo’s hand with his.  Seohyun stuck her tongue out and they continue walking to the kid’s school.

“Bye bye unni/ noona and oppa/ hyung!” Seohyun and Taeyang chimed as the teacher ushered them in.  You put JunHyung down and patted his head, before walking off with Hyun Woo.  “You really have a soft spot for kids, huh?  Especially since they had a backstory like us.”  You stopped in step and grabbed Hyun Woos collar pushing him into the wall.  He stared at you, not knowing what he did wrong; you blinked and let go of him, “Were going to be late.”  Hyun Woo rubbed his arms and followed.

You slumped down in your seat and laid your head down; this is going to be a LONG day.  “Well looky here isn’t it Seo Young!” you cringed at Xiumin’s voice, “I thought you were dead… you haven’t been here for like two weeks!”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCYHyKOwvGkPdPtoEvRSS

“Ne, she couldn’t take the separation from me,” Kris smirked.  You felt a hand slam down on your desk and you knew who it was; you looked up, “Glad you listen,” he walked away.  You rolled your eyes and felt something vibrate; you pulled out your phone and looked at it.  You bit your lip and ran out of the room, ignoring the calls.  Found Him!

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! Finally I got to update!! I hope you enjoy this chapter… and I hope it’s not confusing, maybe it is at the end… I don’t know^^ I’m sorry if it’s not my best chapter… my brains still fried by the exams I had to take^^ But I still hope you enjoy.  Stay Tuned ^(*.*)^

Treat:

tumblr_m9sldudUMW1rw7if5.gif  This is a serious matter^^ haha