Cry

Secret Spy

Chapter 24  4 Months Ago

“Han Seo Young is alive.”  Everybody was still… in fact to still, suddenly they heard a crash, it was Kai, who collapsed onto the floor from shock, “W-what?  B-but the was a f-file… I-I don’t understand?”

“File?” Key questioned; Luhan nodded and told Sehun to go get his computer and show him, while he grabbed Kai and led him to the couch.

Sehun came back and showed him the file he had saved onto his computer; Key looked at it intently and told Sehun to send him a copy, and as he was about to leave he handed them a file, secretly taking out a photo before giving it to them, “This is some of the information about the current Seo Young,” with that he disappeared into the darkness.

Luhan took the folder from Suho and opened it as the others gathered around.  The first few pages were the basics that they already knew from the previous file and also what they learned in SOC, in which Han Kyung Jae was concerned, but the other pages is what shock them the most.

Present Day:

Kai laid his head next to a kids, waiting for them to wake up from their coma, they have been in for two months.  The little boy went up to him with Luhan to check if he was sleeping, but of course he wasn’t, “Kai,” Luhan started as Kai moved his head and looked at him, “It’s dinner… you should eat.”  Kai shook his head and looked at the sleeping, unmoving boys in front of him, “I’m not hungry,” he bluntly said as he swiped a stray hair from the little boys face. 

“They’re going to be fine… I know they won’t leave,” The boy said, and Luhan and Kai looked at him, “Because they finally have a purpose to live.”  They nodded knowing who the boy was talking about, “Once they wake up; can we go back?”  Luhan sighed and patted the boys head and then answered his phone, “Yeoboseyo?”

How are they? Doing alright?”  Luhan looked at the kids and walked out of the room, “Appa, when they wake up…”

Let them go back… the family is not a threat to them… in fact they will protect them, more than we can do.”  Luhan furrowed his eyebrows, “More?”

I’ll explain when the time comes… but for the meantime just focus on the kids,” there was a slight paused, “How’s Kai?”

“He’s better, but now all of his attention is on the kids,” Luhan paused and then added, “Appa, why is Han Seo Young important?” he knew the question sounded stupid, but he really wanted to know.  “She’s the key to the Solamase.”

“Yah, is Kai coming?” Baekhyun asked as Luhan approached the dining table; Luhan sighed and shook his head, “Where’s Taeyang?”  Luhan looked around, “He’s probably with…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2wEssdkWxW8X3kakK6Eh

“THEY’RE AWAKE!!!” they heard Taeyang scream; the little girl, Seohyun, stood abruptly up and made a sprint to the room, the others followed.

When they entered they saw the two little kids hugging the youngers; Luhan walked up to Kai, “What happened?”  Kai let go a breath, “Before they opened their eyes they said ‘Eomma’.”  Luhan looked at the kids and smiled a little thinking maybe this is what Appa meant by how they are better off with you.

They kept the kids for a couple of days and then finally decide it was time to return them, “So How are we going to do this?” Sehun asked as he clapped his hands together, getting everybody’s attention.  “That’s going to be tough I mean Seohyun and Taeyang have been missing for 4 months while Chong Ho and JunHyung were gone for 2… it will be weird and awfully suspicious if we return these kids in person.

“Why don’t you guys just take us there and leave?” Seohyun chimed in; everybody jumped not noticing she was there.  “Seohyunnie, what are you doing here?” Kris asked as he knelt down in front of her; Seohyun smiled, “Just wanted to know what you guys are doing… but yeobo my idea is perfect ne?” she asked as she tilted her head.  The others snickered a little and Kris just nodded his head and patted her head, “Ne.”

“It is… but how will they explain what happened?” Tao asked.  “They could just say what really happened, but not tell them who helped them,” Kai all of a sudden appeared; everybody nodded and agreed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8yZBLTF9pRPE3Yc_iyVv

-----------------------

They tried to calm down the eager kids, especially Chong Ho and JunHyung, while Xiumin was driving; they arrived a few minutes later.  Chong Ho and JunHyung basically ran out of the car as soon as the car went to a stop, Taeyang went fast as well, but he was kind enough to thank each and every one of them, Seohyun went out slowly and bowed, before shuffling to the house, cuddling up with the others for warmth.

They waited till the car drove off before knocking on the door; the door opened and, “Am I dreaming?” Hyun Woo stood at the door staring down at the kids in front of him.  “Yah! Aren’t you going to let us in Oppa… We’re freezing!”  Hyun Woo snapped out of his daze and quickly ushered the kids inside, calling Mr. Kim and Ms. Kang to come now.

Ms. Kang’s eyes widen and immediately grabbed hold of the young ones.  Mr. Kim chuckled and joined the hug as well as Hyun Woo.  “I want to see Eomma!” Chong Ho and JunHyung said in unison as they smothered them with affection.  Hyun Woo and Mr. Kim let them go, and ripped Ms. Kang from them as they ran off upstairs.

Chong Ho and JunHyung slammed the door opened, “EOMMA!”

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Xiumin, why are we still here?” Sehun asked as Xiumin turned off the engine just a few feet away from your house.  “Have you guys ever wanted to see Seo Young when she’s not stoned face?”

“What are you talking about?” Chanyeol asked as he scratched his head.  “Isn’t it obvious? Her kids just came back of course she will be smiling with joy,” Tao said smiling while resting his head on Suho’s shoulder.  Everybody looked at each other and agreed, while Sehun blushed thinking about how you will look smiling, and Kai and Luhan, thinking about something totally different yet so related.

They went to the back to your house and somehow got to see everything going on, *cough tree cough binoculars cough stalker cough* “Guys, isn’t this stalking?” Chanyeol asked as they sat on the high of the trees; the ones with Chanyeol in one tree, which are Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin, Suho, and Tao, just shrugged and sat down and waited.

The others sat in the next tree, “Why are we here again?” Kai asked as he took a seat next to Luhan and Sehun.  Sehun smiled, “Were going to see Seo Young’s smile!”
“Ok,” Kai bluntly said and the stared at your windows with his binoculars.  He swore his heart stop when he saw you sleeping as the snow piled up on your head, and he wasn’t the only one.  “Wah! How can she sleep, when it’s that cold… is she really that cold blooded?” Chanyeol exclaimed making the others in the other tree shush him.

They watched as you woke up peacefully and smiled a little at your dazed look, they were at the edge of their seats *branches* with their eyes boring into their binoculars.  They watched as you abruptly turned and face the little ones; they watched as you brought the little ones in a hug; they watched as you pulled back and as you grabbed a box and turned away from them.

Kai went down followed by Luhan and then the rest followed shortly; they went back to the car and Xiumin drove off, “Well, that was a waste… she didn’t even change her expression,” Baekhyun sighed.  Some turned to Lay, “Did you hear anything?”  Lay opened his eyes till they were half-lidded until he closed them again, “Ne.”  There was a brief paused before he continued, “She didn’t speak, but she was crying…”

“She was crying… that cold-hearted woman was crying?” Luhan gaped and went closer to Lay.  “She’s not that cold-hearted you know,” Sehun pouted. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjEOnfv7vlBL9QL4f1Lmh

“Ne, if she was she wouldn’t have help Sehun,” D.O interjected breaking his silent streak.  Everybody paused and then nodded their head, when all of a sudden, “Xiumin, hurry… I need to show you guys something!” Kai sternly said.  Xiumin nodded and rammed the petal.

They arrived home and Kai immediately went in their room while the others sat on the couch, anticipating… this was the first time Kai ever wanted to show them something.

Kai returned with Sehun’s laptop and opened the screen, going through files and files till he found the one, and turned it to show them.  All of them widened their eyes, “Holy Sh…”

“I need your guys help,” Kai interjected before any of them cursed.  They all looked at him surprised, excepted Luhan who just smiled at his friend, “Of course! But shouldn’t we tell Appa?”

“All ready did.”  Everybody turned to the voice and lifted an eyebrow as they saw Key smiling at them.

------------------------------------------

“Eomma, why are you crying… don’t cry Eomma,” Chong Ho said as you pulled them into a hug.  You snapped back and bit your lip.  “It’s ok Eomma,” JunHyung said as he wiped your tear from your cheek.  You soften your eyes and then went to a box next to your window; at the corner of your eye you saw twelve figures.  You didn’t turn and looked instead you grabbed the box and faced the kids, “How ‘bout you guys go and get a coat so we can play outside?”

Out of excitement they ran into their room, which stayed the way it was left.  You bit your lip and pulled out a book from the box and slowly walked to your bed before seating down and opening it.  You grabbed a pencil and opened the contents, and then you started to write. 

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong!! Hahaha so like always I have no idea what I wrote, but I hope you like it^^  So what do you think you are writing in that special book of yours? And what did Kai show the others?  Stay Tuned^^ ^(^_^)>  Mian again for not much pics...

Treat:

tumblr_moqg3oq11H1s03t2lo1_500.gif  OMOMO It's ok Yixing... just let it out.... let it out *Pats on the back*