Please Remember

Secret Spy

Chapter 7

You looked at the clock, 2:30am, you sighed and slowly got up, making sure not to wake up Hyun Woo.  You left the bed, opening the blinds again and stared up at the stars, Eomma, I really miss you, but why can’t I remember.  I can’t remember a lot, I don’t even remember how I got this scar.  Eomma, I’m scared what happens if one day I can’t remember your face.  You put your palm against the glass, opening the window, and jumped out of the two- storey.

You walked alone on the city light streets with black fox print sweatpants, a penguin hoodie, (Yes, that’s your pajamas), and panda shoes (the ones you keep in a box). *What a fastion sense haha*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk-5QlMTL4kQadDh0FY_Eimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAa-_cGPzjGLM-2jqHuJXimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmbHraK8MlWLzcXLAd9jT

You looked from side to side, watching as people pass by, looking all happy, and some a little disoriented, probably from the city water, Note: don’t drink city water.  You continued to walk further away from home and ended up in a secluded park.

You saw a few kids playing, and your eyes harden, why are these kids out so late? Don’t they know it’s dangerous?  And just as you thought that, a couple of tall figures appeared in front of the kids, stopping them into a halt; you listened, “Well, well, well isn’t it a little too late for you kids to be out?” a guy laughed. 

“They probably wanted to play with us,” another said.

“Well, then let’s play!” 

Let’s play! Said a man as he pushed you into a duffle bag… Without a second thought you jumped in there, and did a round house kick to a guy’s face, catching the child he had in his hands.  You put the kid down and all of them cowered behind you, you looked closely and saw there were six guys, easy as killing a fly with a toothpick

You twisted in midair, and down kicked, slamming a guy’s face to the ground, while side kicking another, still standing on the others head.  You felt a hand grab your shoulder; you grabbed the hand, twisting your body, kicking the inner thigh, flipping him over, and bend his arm backwards to his back.  He screamed bloody murder as you bend it further and further down his back.  As you were distracted, a man tackled you down, pinning you to the floor; he laughed as he thought he finally caught you, but of course he was wrong.  You kicked his groin and head- him, wrapping yourself to his back, making him land face first, to the ground.  You grabbed his arms and twisted them as you bended it back; you felt someone coming behind you and you rolled to your back flipping the guy backwards, hearing a pop along the way.  You then did a kip-up from the supine position, turning in a quick manner, looking at your work.

“Noona! That was AWESOME!” you turned to a boy tugging on your hoody, you blinked.  “And how you ’pow’ ‘bang’ ‘pow’,” another boy tried to copy your moves, failing helplessly.  “Unni, those bad guys are not going to hurt us are they?” a little girl asked holding onto your leg; your eyes still hard, as you knelt down to eye-level, shaking your head.

The kids smiled wide at you, and surprisingly hugged you, you stiffen a little.  You pulled them away, quickly and asked, “Shouldn’t you go home? I mean…”

“But we don’t want to go home,” the kids looked at you, pleading, “Don’t take us home.” You tilted your head, face blank, not wanting to ask why, “Ok,” was all you said.  The kids gleamed, but their expression quickly changed as you turned around, only for everything to turn black.

You were walking in the park, where a friend of yours dragged you, “Yah! Why are we here? It’s really late,” you asked as your friend sat on a swing, looking at the moon, and that’s when you first notice he had a black eye, you went to him, and quickly drew him into a hug, “Did they do that to you again?”  Your friend nodded into your shirt, you pulled him away and smiled, “Ok, I’ll stay here with you then.” 

You guys sat there and talked with each other, your friend looked up at you and asked, “You won’t get in trouble for being out late, will you?”  You tapped your little finger on your chin, “I’m not sure, maybe,” you shrugged and your friend grabbed your hand, “I think I should take you home then.”  You nodded and led him the way to your house, “Will you be ok?” you asked as soon as you reached your house.  Your friend shrugged, “Maybe,” you looked at him and took off you necklace, “Here this will keep you safe.”  You put it over his head, and he looked at it, “This looks unique,”

“It is, my Halapoji made it, and gave it to me.”  Your friend smiled and after saying thank you, he ran off, you sighed and went through the doggie door, since you didn’t want to wake anyone up. 

As soon as you went in you heard crashes upstairs, you slowly crawled up the stairs, and heard muffling, “Where is it?  Where did you hide it?” a man hissed.

“We will never tell you, never!” you heard your appa say.  “We don’t even know what you’re talking about!” your eomma screamed.

“Don’t play dumb with me, I know you have it, where is that Somalase?” you heard another hiss, “We know halapoji created it and hid it from us, now where is it?”

You widened your eyes and placed you hand to you neck, *halapoji made it* you heard your eomma scream and you ran into the room, “EOMMA!”

Your parent’s eyes widen, “Seo Young!”  A man smiled creepily and grabbed you by the collar, “Hmm, maybe this little girl knows,” he looked at your collar bone and saw red dust; he wiped it off and placed it into a little plastic bag, “Take them!” he barked, the man smirked at you, “Let’s play,” he said as he pushed you into a duffel bag, hitting it against the wall, knocking you out cold.

You woke up only to be tied down to a chair…                                                                                                                   

“Unni, are you awake?”

“Noona, please wake up!”  You tossed and turned, shooting up in your own sweat, breathing heavily, grabbing onto your collar bone.  “Unni! Thank goodness you’re ok!” you looked to your side, and saw the kids with tears in their eyes.  You looked around, but nobody was there, but them, you furrowed your eyebrows, ruffling your hair, What happen? I don’t…

“Those bad guys cheated, they hit you with a metal pole, when you had your back turned,” one of the little boys huffed.

“They were about to hurt us next, but then a lot of good guys came and rescued us, putting a bandage on your oo as well.” Another said as he pointed to your head; you placed your hand on your head and felt gaze around.  “And Seohyun want’s one of them to be her husband; he even agreed when she told them!”
“YAH!” Seohyun, the little girl pouted.  You still were very confused, “Don’t worry unni, the bad guys are not coming back, the good guys took them away.”  You nodded and got up, walking away from them, until they grabbed the hem of your hoody, “Unni,” “Noona, Take us with you!” you blinked, and quickly turned to the trees.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey let’s go out, It’s so boring staying in this room, now that all the stories are done,” Sehun whined, getting up, from the glob.  The all moaned in agreement as they untangled themselves from the glob, “Let’s go!” Luhan beamed as they all walked out the door. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwF6J-vBiJizaTvDPn0vH

“Where does he get all that energy?” Xiumin asked the very tired Chen.

They were walking along the city streets, and Kai turned to a different direction, “Yah! Kai, where are you going?”

“To the park,” he replied sedately.

“Park! I’m in!” Baekhyun jumped onto Kai’s back as Chanyeol caught him, when Kai threw him off.  They all smiled and followed. 

They were a few feet from the park when they heard a clash, “What happen?” D.O asked while they all ran closer, to see a girl lying on the ground, and kids crying as a few man approached them.  “YAH!” Baekhyun screamed as he ran towards them, running in front of the kids, while the others followed him, and Kris looked down at the girl recognizing her immediately, “Seo Young?”

“AH, a friend of yours,” the man with a metal pole kicked your leg, “Trying to act like a hero, but in the end, well, I had to teach her a lesson, for hurting my friends here, when we just wanted to play with the litt…” before he could finish Kai side kicked his stomach, pushing him a good two feet.  “What kind of sickos are you?” Baekhyun walked up, grabbing the man’s collar, the man laughed as he lifted up the metal pole, but Tao grabbed it spinning and tossing it before he went to a stance.  Chen put his hand on Tao’s tensed shoulders, looking at the men, “I wouldn’t want to mess with him if I was you.”

 A guy hit Chen with a baseball bat from behind, the bat broke and Chen turned around as the other backed away.

Tao, Baekhyun, and Chen started fighting, while the others grabbed the kids and Seo Young to a faraway bench.  The little girl sobbed loudly, and Kris knelt down to the little girl, “Hey, it’s okay… what’s your name?”  The little girl looked up at him, and sniffed, “S… Seo…hyun…”

“Ah, Seohyun ah, that’s a really pretty name.  Now my friends and I are going to help your unni and then she’ll be ok,” Kris was about to walk to you, but Seohyun grabbed his big hand, “Don’t go.”

“Of course I won’t go,” Kris smiled, “Yah Lay, Xiumin, and Chanyeol, come here, were going to play a game.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5jbMpiv3KrZ4kjFAylWV

They ran to him, and smiled, “Oooh, what kind of game?”

“Let’s play Xiumin says,” Kris looked over at the confused Xiumin, “What?”

They all went in a straight line facing Xiumin; Xiumin bowed to them and, “Xiumin says punch to the left,” punched to the left, everybody followed.  “Xiumin says punch to the right,” everybody punched to the right.  “Xiumin says punch left right,” and everyone did and so on and so on.

While they were playing with the kids and the others were fighting; Sehun, Kai, Luhan, D.O, and Suho were attending to you, until after a few minutes, “Yah! Where do we put these bodies?” Chen yelled out to them, holding a lifeless body on his shoulder.  Suho widen his eyes and ran towards them along with D.O, “Did you kill them?”

“No, if I wanted to kill them I would’ve needed Kai’s help.  Their just knocked out cold, and I’m betting their morning won’t be pretty,” Chen said as he grabbed another body.  Suho and D.O each grabbed a body along with Baekhyun and Tao, “We’ll be back,” they waved in unison.

Kai and Luhan turned back to you, watching Sehun examining your head, “She’s not that hurt, which is funny since that guy had a metal pole and it should’ve done a lot of damage especially since it hit her temple.  It’s either that guy was weak, or…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNfBt-3qCeId3Q5BWkm9P

“Just tell us if she’s fine, Dr. Sehun,” Luhan interjected, wondering how this man did not blow his cover yet.  Sehun grabbed a first-aid kit from his pocket and took out gaze and some disinfectants, “Do you always carry that with you?” Kai furrowed his eyebrows at the younger, Sehun nodded, “Yea, what kind of person doesn’t?”

“The normal ones,” Luhan suggested playfully. 

“Yea, but were not normal,” Sehun retorted back and they nodded in agreement.

“There! I’m done!” Sehun exclaimed as he finished wrapping your wound, nodding proudly at his work.  “I like her shoes, it reminds me of someone," Tao said from behind, making everybody laugh at his comment. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4urK40jrmF8ZhOeeVK51

They all turned to see Chen, Tao, Baekhyun, Suho, and D.O behind them, “So are we going to leave them here…”

“Maybe we should take her to the hospital,” Suho interrupted Chen.

Sehun shook his head, “No, she isn’t hurt that bad, and if we did go to the hospital we probably would have to answer a lot of questions, so we’ll just keep her here.”

“What about the kids?”

“They’ll stay with her, until she wakes up…”

“What happens if she doesn’t wake up?”

“Gosh, you guys asked a lot of questions,” Sehun pinched his nose, “We’ll just hide, behind those trees, just in case.”  They all nodded and told Kris, Lay, and the overly happy Xiumin says Xiumin.

 

 

Authors Note:

Umm, so I added a fight seen in this one, I don’t know if it was good, but I really hope it is.  I hope you guys really enjoy it as much as I have writing it^^Oh and I made up *Somalase* I couldn’t think of a better name haha>.<  Question Time: Who is Seo Young’s friend from when she was young?  What is so important with the necklace, and why did those people want it? What will Seo Young do with the kids? Stay tuned <(^o^<)