Cookies

Secret Spy

Chapter 5

You walked inside a big store, a few miles away from home.  It was huge, little stores inside the big store, What kind of place is this?  You looked around, turning in every direction, which must have been weird because everyone walking by was staring and pointing at you. 

Someone poke you from behind, you turned and saw a panda, well a panda suit.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7sXFdmvfC2q-xQwliCWn

  You tilted your head and stared at the panda as if to see right through it.  The panda waved at you and pulled out a flower from his back, pointing at a flower shop at the corner of the main floor.  You sighed and walked away, ignoring the big panda, but the big panda seems not to accept that, since it started following you.  You bit your lip and spun around, Follow me again and I’ll feed your decaying body to the pigeons, you wanted to say, but didn’t instead you intensified your stare, burning holes in its panda head.

The panda tilted his head and held out a flower again, pointing at the same flower shop; you glared at it, All this for a stupid flower store that sells stupid flowers to people who think that it will brighten their stupid day… God will this panda back off, so annoying, you rolled your eyes and was about to walk, but the panda grabbed your wrist; you were about to flip him, but you thought of Hyun Woo, This isn’t good, just because I hurt him I decide to control myself to a total stranger; God, what is wrong with me? You looked around, there are also witnesses, this stinks.

You tried to get out of his grip, but surprisingly the panda was strong, and knew how to grab someone, so they won’t escape, but of course you knew how; you shook your head and snapped your wrist out of his grasp.  What the heck is wrong with this panda? 

The panda grabbed your wrist again and pulled you to the flower shop; you sighed and let the panda drag you. 

He dragged you in front of a flower shop and opened the door, a girl came and laughed, “You actually had to drag someone to come to here,” she turned to you and smiled brightly, “I’m sorry were not desperate to get costumers, you can leave if you want.”  This is why I hate flowers, something always scary and weird happens, you rolled your eyes and walked out the door, but ended up not going far since the panda’s paws are still on your wrist.

“Yah! Panda, will you let the poor girl go,” the girl enunciated each syllable as if the panda was deaf.  The panda still didn’t let go instead, he took out the flower again and tried to hand it to you, you ignored, and he it to you with force, the girl sighed, “I’m sorry, but it seems like he won’t give up until you accept the flower.” 

You bit your lip, but I can’t I don’t want to, and after a few minutes looking at the flower but I do want to leave, you finally took it.  The girl smiled and the panda loosen his grip; you ripped your wrist out with unnecessary strength and walked away from the very weird panda, who was waving bye, and the very flowery shop.

“Why did you insisted on giving that girl a flower?” the girl asked as the panda went to the back room and removed his head, revealing a handsome boy, with distinctive features that was almost panda like, “I don’t know, I just find her interesting that’s all.”

“Ohhh, interesting you say,” the girl wiggled her eyebrow at him, “Tao, finally found someone interesting, should I tell Suho?”

The panda name Tao shook his head, “The reasons I find her interesting is: one, I saw her looking around like she’s never seen a mall before; two, she didn’t accept a flower from a very cute panda, if I do say myself; three, she had a blank face the whole time; four, she was quite resistant of again the very cute panda; and five, I saw her at school with some people I know.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTemDec6jsVqRRwpVqAGQU

The girl listened intently and then blinked at the last reason, “Wait, she goes to your school, why didn’t you just start with that reason?”  Tao laughed and took off the suit, “I don’t know, I was wondering how long I could keep you interested in what I was about to say.”

The girl pouted as Tao hanged his suit, and then brightened up as she changed the subject, “Have you talked to Suho about me, yet?”  Tao laughed, “Ju Mil, if you like him that much, you don’t have to depend on me to tell him.”

“But,” Ju Mi sighed, “if you talk to him about me I think I’ll have a better shot.”

“A better shot at what?” a voice asked behind them, Ju Mi jumped and accidentally grabbed unto Tao.  Tao smiled and waved, ripping Ju Mi off, “Hey Suho, we were just talking about…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBAqQqeRC_B5pnUn9iVdU

Ju Mi covered Tao’s mouth, “About… umm… the girl Tao finds interesting!”  Suho widened his eyes and tilted his head, “A girl you say,” the corner of his lips went up, and wrapped his arm around Tao, “You found a girl you like, finally, I was afraid that…”

“I don’t like her,” Tao interrupted, and then dragged Suho out of the back room, “I’m finally off work, we should go.”

Suho nodded and then smiled at Ju Mi, who put a palm to her chest as her whole face turned red; Suho laughed and Tao snickered as they walked out the door. 

When they got a great distance away from Ju Mi, Suho gleamed, “They told me that…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5NTmU0Wu7paBt3fR1dVx

“So you’re the panda?”  Suho and Tao looked to their left and Tao’s eyes widen, and pointed in the direction, “You!”  Suho tilted his head in confusion as you walked over to them, blank as ever.

You held out the same exact flower Tao gave you; Suho looked at the flower then Tao, “What’s,” he waved to the flower, “This all about? A confession?”

Tao shook his head, “Just ignore it,” they were about to walk away, but you grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the flower shop; he tried to get out of your grasp, but you were unexpectantly (to him) strong.  Suho furrowed his eyebrows and followed you.

You stopped in front of the shop and the flower towards him like he did to you; he flipped his head back when he figured out what you were doing and grabbed the flower, “Happy now?”  You lifted an eyebrow, My happiness already died when I was six, and without saying anything you walked away.

Suho went next to Tao and watched you walk away, “Who is that girl?”  Tao shook his head, “I’ll tell you later, but what was it you were going to say?”

Suho beamed, “They told me ‘Appas’ coming to visit us today!”  Tao widen his eyes and his smiled went up to his ears, “Really?  We have to hurry home then!”

----------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you walked away from them, you wondered why you even did that in the first place, That’s so stupid, there’s no reason for a DHW like me to do that to a mere norm.  But I had to get that flower away from me, I just had to.

You ruffled your hair and sighed, walking into a person; you looked up and saw Chen, the guy Xiumin bullied, he widened his eyes for a split second and bowed, “I’m sorry, I’m really sorry,” he basically yelled. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFHzJTCvFo_zP9Fl3125m

You nodded and walked away quickly away from the awkward man; I should have never left home, let alone the base.

When you left Chen immediately went to the far corner of the mall, where nobody can see, he tapped a figure from behind, “Xiumin, the coast is clear.”

Xiumin turned around, and sighed, Chen furrowed his eyebrows, “Why did you want to meet up here again, when you could’ve told me whatever you want to tell me at home?”  Xiumin sighed and patted Chen, “Are you okay? The swirly didn’t hurt any did it?” he rubbed his neck, “Aish, I wish I wasn’t assigned to be a bully or that you weren’t assigned to be a nerd.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq0YquVo_-O1LzpLmlZ3U

“Now you know that’s insulting right?”

Xiumin laughed quietly, “Yea I know, Mr. Man of Steel,” Xiumin mocked Hulk and walked around, Chen grabbed his shoulder to stop him from moving, looking at him intently, Xiumin beamed, “Ok, I’ll tell you…” he grabbed two sticks and drum rolled on a trashcan; Chen smirked slightly, Xiumin gleamed slamming the sticks together, “’Appa’s visiting us today!”

Chen’s eyes grew wide, “And you’re just telling me this now?”  Xiumin nodded smiling, Chen tilted his head, “And you said he’s visiting today?”  Xiumin nodded again.  Chen started running and screamed, “Well, what are we standing here for?”

Xiumin blinked and then sprinted following Chen, acting as if he was about to beat him again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stood in front of the house, and sighed, why don’t I just go in? Frustrated you kicked a stone with explicit force, just when someone opened the door.  The person caught it, “You know you can come back in?”  You looked up and it was Ms. Kang; you bit your lip; Ms. Kang walked over to you throwing the stone up and down, “I’m sorry, I yelled at you.”  You looked at her and bowed, “I accept that,” you walked towards the door and looked back at Ms. Kang, who was looking at the stone, “I’m surprised that you caught it, without showing pain.  You’re stronger than I thought,” you closed the door. 

As soon as you closed the door Ms. Kang dropped the stone waving her wrist, “Aish, What did they do to her, making her this strong? I swear I thought it was melting my skin.”  After hissing for a few seconds, Ms. Kang looked at the door, “She still doesn’t know how to say sorry, but at least she’s close,” she felt the ting of pain again, “She also needs to work on her anger issues.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You walked inside smelling a sweet smell of chocolate, your unforgivable lust.  You let your nose follow the smell and walked unconsciously to the kitchen table, lusting over the plate of chocolate chip cookies.  “Well, well well, I guess you still can’t resist the sweet chocolate covered, sugar coated, sweetness of chocolate chip cookies,” you turned and saw Hyun Woo wiggle an eyebrow.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCQf4enADHaKLOvhmYQSe

You glared at him, hand hovering over the plate, “Just shut up, Mr. Can’t Take a Flip.  And I can resist them, if I wanted to that is.” You mumbled the last few words.  Hyun Woo nodded and went behind you, reaching for a cookie, and ripped it in his mouth right in front of you; you bit your lip, and unconsciously your lips mimic his.  Hyun Woo burst into laughter, accidentally spitting pieces of cookies at your face.

You wiped your face, and threw the chewed up pieces back at him; he pouted and grabbed the whole plate of cookies.  You widen your eyes, pouting for the first time in years at the loss of your cookies, my cookies.

 

 

Authors Note:

Hi again, i hope you enjoy this chapter very much.  The title was inspired while i was eating cookies and that it talked about cookies in the last paragraph or so, if you were wondering haha^^  I think we met every Exo member YAY!!^^ Question time:  Why do Seo Young hate flowers, does it bring bad memories?  And why does she love cookies so much?  Stay Tuned (>^.^<)